Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested (43455 Views)

5 Police Officers Involved In The Innocent Shooting Of Civilians Arrested / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / What We’re Doing To Officers Involved In Live Footage Killing Of Citizen–custom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Galaticos444: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:
Can they please quickly behead them and auction their heads.
and who do u think will buy such evil head,probably a herbalist
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by mcayomind: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
ikorodureporta:
No b to sack.. kill dem all

Abeg, how I fit download Facebook video to Android phone??
I have some videos to share here

use the opera version to log in ... then you see the save option, I think the Facebook app and Facebook lite does not currently have it.

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Mbediogu(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
If the police and political leaders keep up the check on trigger happy officers, soon the confidence will return about the police. It has never been this bad.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by DavidEsq(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:
Can they please quickly behead them and auction their heads.
Did they teh u that they are in Ogun state? cheesy
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Blaiseikenna50: 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
MrPENIS:
Such beautiful pussay wasted Let dem rot
na only that one you sabi pussyman
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Banter1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
I pray none of my siblings and family members falls victims of police extrajudicial killings, cause i swear am gonna kill 10 useless police officers.

My late dad warned us never to join police force, even though he was one, i mean those ones that used to wear short nickers those were the real police officers then. he said our time, there will be so much corruption if care is not taken, its gonna consume us as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Getintouch2004(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Abeg, how I fit download Facebook video to Android phone??
I have some videos to share here

Use Opera mini browse to view the video. It directly prompts you to "play now or download"
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by IykeD(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Look at the idiots.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by MrPENIS(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Blaiseikenna50:
na only that one you sabi pussyman
see o some one can not symphatise in peace again in dis country
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by simplyOJ(m): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
Animals. See how humble they look now. Idiot set of people angry
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Banter1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Emceesaka:

You are a goat in human flesh. I pray dis happen to a member of your family in Jesus mighty name. Bastard
you even compared him to a goat, goat bette pass the guy now
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, grin so what about the Kolade's case? was he struggling with the police?

How did you arrive at the conclusions that the girl was struggling with the police.

Police are trained to Arrest, prosecute and Jail Suspected criminals not shoot them. especially if the suspect(s) is or are NOT Armed. even if they are Armed as long as they are not pulling out their weapons or weapon to shoot at the police.

I have been to the US numerous times, i think i am more Aware how the US cops handle Suspects.

You think Nigerian police shoot at only people who drags with them? According to you.
Oga, am sowi if u feel offended by my comment

I was only trying to advice people not to endanger their lives by ever struggling with a man carrying gun
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
yesloaded:
I have said it before & will repeat it

NPF SHOULD CHECK SANITY OF ALL THEIR MEN IN UNIFORM AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 3MONTHS

I once watched Late Kola Olawuyi program tagged 'Nkan Nbe' where a complete mad man is still I'm police force who still carries gun despite his insanity! this happens many years ago

Over 50% of those low ranking officers have brain problem.

Infront of me, one cocked his gun and threatened to shoot an innocent civilian, then someone called his DPO.

That was how they dismantled their illegal road block and disappeared that day.

They keep seeing their uniforms as access to extort money from the public. That is the bane of policing in Nigeria.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Banter1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ikorodureporta to download Facebook videos, add this bookmark https://www.fbdown.net on your browser, then copy the fbuk link and paste it on it you're good to go
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by backnbeta(f): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
jericco1:
see as dem look like criminals
I think the NPF tried in doing thjs
They really do look like criminals!
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Oga, am sowi if u feel offended by my comment

I was only trying to advice people not to endanger their lives by ever struggling with a man carrying gun
Your comment made no sense.

Your advice made no sense either... grin

As you can see your comments and Advice is flawed.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by yesloaded: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Naughtysite:

Over 50% of those low ranking officers have brain problem.

Infront of me, one cocked his gun and threatened to shoot an innocent civilian, then someone called his DPO.

That was how they dismantled their illegal road block and disappeared that day.

They keep seeing their uniforms as access to extort money from the public. That is the bane of policing in Nigeria.
Too bad
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Asour:

Thanks. first you didn't say 'suspected' before . good to see you have added that.

2nd, I totally agree with you saying the 'innocent' (if any) should have come out of to report them due to the severity of the issue here(death).

However, your other admonitions of "Report", "Follow-up", "everything within your power", "to see to it" ,etc. ARE in fact not as straight jacket as it seems, In hierarchical backward systems like our forces, you can almost not achieve anything other than more problems for yourself by 'reporting' and 'following-up' issues.

One might as well just resign.

Nice conversation though. thanks.
From your last paragraph, Although i can understand what you have Articulated, It Appears these Criminals ( Not all) who parade themselves as Nigerian police will keep Killing Innocent/suspected Nigerians. which is sad really.

Cheers! for indulging me grin
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
gypsey:
Your comment made no sense.

Your advice made no sense either... grin

As you can see your comments and Advice is flawed.
a foool telling trash

henceforth, you Will be ignored
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Elvis778(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
Did they just arrest them?? Quickly sentence them to death by high voltage electrocution
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by ibietela2(m): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
How did they sleep after the incident?
Damn
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by ibietela2(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
yesloaded:
I have said it before & will repeat it

NPF SHOULD CHECK SANITY OF ALL THEIR MEN IN UNIFORM AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 3MONTHS

I once watched Late Kola Olawuyi program tagged 'Nkan Nbe' where a complete mad man is still in police force who still carries gun despite his insanity! this happens many years ago

One time one mad officer was brought to our yard, after a week he was given a gun.

The dude was screaming and banging wall, door with his head and screaming
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by stbenedict(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Abeg, how I fit download Facebook video to Android phone?? I have some videos to share here
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
a foool telling trash

henceforth, you Will be ignored
As i expected, you have resorted to insults, I am not surprised grin It is clear from the start that you had and stil have nothing reasonable to contribute rather than insults.

And oh! Fool is spelt with two OOs like this, Fool.

Ciao! grin
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by ademijuwonlo(f): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dirty...Bad men!!!
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by Nwaotu10(m): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2019
Hunger stricken murderers.
Re: Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested by loomer: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
All these will not stop until DPOs, Commissioners and even IGs are held accountable for the actions of their men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Promise Chukwudum Found Dead In Canada / Man Bites Prostitute's Breast Over Pay In Ibadan / Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.