Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Download. Album The Chemical Brothers No Geography (2019) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Download. Album The Chemical Brothers No Geography (2019) (1980 Views)

The Last Big Brothers No Even Join / Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download. Album The Chemical Brothers No Geography (2019) by antonvaren: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2019
Full Download. The Chemical Brothers No Geography 2019, direct link hq tracks.
One of this decade’s most pleasant surprises, then, has been watching Rowlands and Simons achieve the type of critical redemption that’s proven all too rare for survivors of the big-beat and electronica fads that presaged EDM.

DOWNLOAD HERE -
https://sway.office.com/nNRR95p0E4UEHYwH

No Geography is the ninth studio album by English electronic music duo The Chemical Brothers, released on 12 April 2019 by Virgin EMI Records.[1] It is their first album in four years, with their previousbeing 2015's Born in the Echoes. The album was supported by the singles "Free Yourself", "MAH", "Got to Keep On" and "We've Got to Try". The duo wlll play North American tour dates from May 2019,[2] followed by European concerts later in 2019.[3] No Geography features vocals by Aurora and Japanese rapper Nene.[4][5] Upon release, the album was met with positive reviews by critics.

Year: 2019
Genre: Electronic

01. Eve of Destruction
02. Bango
03. No Geography
04. Got to Keep On
05. Gravity Drops
06. The Universe Sent Me
07. We’ve Got to Try
08. Free Yourself
09. MAH
10. Catch Me I’m Falling

No Geography, the duo’s ninth full-length, is their most party-hardy album since the millennium-flattening swarm of Surrender. They’re back in full-on psychedelia territory again, with Norwegian synth-pop singer AURORA their main collaborator here, but despite being a studio production, No Geography also recalls their 2012 live album and concert film Don’t Think, as good a reproduction of their overwhelming stage show as couch-surfers could ask for.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Confused / Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) / Bbnaija 2020: Moment Nengi Place Her Bra On Trickyt Head. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.