Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) (65822 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by mikejj(m): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:
She's pretty. Her spindly boo ain't that bad either grin
Xhosa is that the only thing you can see

Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Really ? But its not too early to be fornicating at even 14 or getting pregnant ,right ??
My dear kids grie up faster biologically now adays iam sure you have observed. You cant deny that you see even 19 year olds or lower look like 20
I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It's just unusual.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Blacksavage: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Oh lawrd when my time go show na
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Enemyofpeace: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Muslims just dey spoil this world with recklessness
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Says the guy whose enemy of peace undecided
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by starstaz(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
Not bad so far their parents have ceded consent.

Little advice to d couple

1) I take Allah beg u guys::: Enjoy yaself for d next 3 years before thinking of bringing new embryo to naija. Do this with contraceptives.

It will afford yamaya diseases in teenage pregnancy like Peripartum cardiomyopathy( heart failure), eliminate VVF , inadequate pelvis. If u follow D's little daddy advice , u gonna enjoy yaself till thy kingdom come. More blessing as u solemnized ur union. Good luck kids
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Enemyofpeace: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dickhead02:
Says the guy whose enemy of peace undecided
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
sharap! angry
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Redeakaa(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
The boy looks 15 while the girl looks 17......

By the way.....this is like the most interesting thread i've seen on nairaland in a long time

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congrats, to think am less than a decade away from being twice d wifes age while I don't even have a girlfriend. One small boy is already getting married, What an interesting world grin
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Enemyofpeace: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dickhead02:
sharap! angry
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Almaiga: 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
sherylbakky:
E beta pass make one 60yr old man dey marry 16yr old girl....I wish dem d best

Like the ones that have been happening in the East in recent years. grin

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Wheezy123(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
So who will now sponsor their school fees?? sad sad
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
mikejj:
Xhosa is that the only thing you can see

Lol, what they do is their business. I can't comment on anything else.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by MissRaine69(f): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Guest007:

Couldn't they do that together?

It works out well for some especially those from able homes... my married at 17, and it was her choosing.
From a personal perspective I was still in full time education at 15 and 17 as well. Just before starting university I travelled a bit saw the world, I don’t know it’s actually sad for some reason.

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by MissRaine69(f): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wheezy123:
So who will now sponsor their school fees?? sad sad
I don’t think she will be going to any school. Soon she will be a mother.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by deebrain(m): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congratulations
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Topejohn120(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
embarassed end game
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Israeludoudo(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
Good one. Maybe I will establishe tradition here that people at the south will marry at the age of 5 and below
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Pentasoft1978: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Islamic upbringing
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by lloyds(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
The lady looks like is mother. . just observing. .
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by fk001(m): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
More pics
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
SageMK:
To tackle fornication?
That's utter bullshit!

Don't we wake up every morning to a myriad of sad stories about infidelity and shameless scandals in marriages?

This is so messed up.
This kids should be in school, not in a domestic prison.

Marriage comes with maturity.
Maturity comes with age.
But that's none of my Business.

A moment of silence for two souls caught up in deceit.
wats ur definition of maturity...Shakespeare married at 18..sm of our old folks married early before their 20s and they had a good home... those u claim are married their marriages crash after two three years...
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
ofiko123:
I saw these earlier on instablog and I still maintain the stance that they are still young to get married.. School should be the option now not marriage..
and who says they can't go to school after marriage...

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
odehaj:
True!I attended two separate weddings reception yesterday, a muslim and a Christian wedding. At the Muslim's, simple but elegant, quality of food ok. 30 minutes max. ate, snapped with my friend, the groom and left. I didnt set my eyes on the bride nor any women around the place we ate. Then i went to attend my female an acquaintance a Christian...The hall alone, the decor, the cake 5 steps, the glamour, the people, i couldnt get where to sit... i think we spend well too much on weddings! Can we simply make it simple and focus on other matters?
them go hear...dats yy to marry be like war...my frnd went to school in kaduna and married a young lady dee...d process was simple and he told me if it was here it won't be possible....u see folks doing wedding as if life ends with it....even borrow to do weddings...nawa
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dickhead02:
sharap! angry
some of dem are ignorant...on a normal scale marrying early is good I don't see anything bad here and dis guys are well to do...go to US UK India pple marry early
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by grandstar(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
The headquarters of extreme poverty! Do you know 90% of Sokoto people are uneducated. It's a shame, a big one.

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by fk001(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The note was in Hausa though, but what do I know? So Igbos are also Muslims?

It seems you know a lot about Nigeria

However that particular lady is not Hausa
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Budline1(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
pastie:
I wished I married at this age

Only if bar$$$ dey oo. Else na shot in d head o.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Popmaster2019(f): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Fine boy and fine girl
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
fk001:

It seems you know a lot about Nigeria

However that particular lady is not Hausa

Good to know. What is she?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Man Manhandles A Lady During A 'Crazy' Dance (Photos) / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.