Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) (66159 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Rubzz(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
They can still attend school .
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by SADIQ93: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
Masha Allah Alhamdulillah
I wish them peaceful living throughout their marriage life
May Allah (SWA) bless this couple �
I wished I married at this age
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by 9jaRealist: 1:17am On Apr 16, 2019
Kiddogarcia:
Goodluck to them.happiness is the major key

DISGUSTING! angry

Kids of that age have no business getting married. And if this girl gets pregnant within a year, chances of VVF is very high!
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Hardebaryor(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
and who says they can't go to school after marriage...
I wonder oo. I don't how marriage stops schooling.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2019
Hardebaryor:
I wonder oo. I don't how marriage stops schooling.
leave them...life is eternal so marriage shd be encouraged
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
9jaRealist:

DISGUSTING! angry

Kids of that age have no business getting married. And if this girl gets pregnant within a year, chances of VVF is very high!
stop acting like you are not a Nigerian,or you are not aware of northern Nigeria and their way of life,am not saying is right,but to them is not wrong.that's why am wishing them happiness
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by 9jaRealist: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Kiddogarcia:
stop acting like you are not a Nigerian,or you are not aware of northern Nigeria and their way of life,am not saying is right,but to them is not wrong.that's why am wishing them happiness

What does being a Nigerian or a "Northern Nigerian" has to do with the dangers of VVF when kids bear kids?
Are the laws of human physiology suspended for "Northern Nigerians"? Or should people not change their customs/habits if harmful?!
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Cas1741: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
What happened to school? Ok, I get it: 17 yr old northern boy marries 15 yr Aisha, none is educated, they have 10 children at 35yrs for him and twenty for her, none of the children will be educated because parents are busy doing menial jobs to feed them. The children become religious fanatics =book haram =national insecurity. Sad.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
9jaRealist:

What does being a Nigerian or a "Northern Nigerian" has to do with the dangers of VVF when kids bear kids?
Are the laws of human physiology suspended for "Northern Nigerians"? Or should people not change their customs/habits if harmful?!
have given you my one cent already.i won't drag issues that i can't do anything over .talk is cheap bro.go to the north
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
MissRaine69:
I cannot think of anything worse wed at 15? Never seeing the world or having experienced life?

Even at 25 to me is a horror
I cannot help feeling this way
I can even go up lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Don't Like Tall Women / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.