Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) (65786 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Guyman02: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
Almaiga:

Like the ones that have been happening in the East in recent years. grin

Give the update to this story, the girl has been returned to her parents.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by fk001(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Good to know. What is she?

She is Igbo, but born and bred in the North.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
fk001:

She is Igbo, but born and bred in the North.

Ok.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
No wonder sokoto is the home of vvf

Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by 1Sharon(f): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
sherylbakky:
Lol...Hausas no dey use belle do wedding ooo, dey hardly get pregnant out of wedlock....They will rather do something like dis (early marriage).

How do you know they're Hausa? I hope you know Hausa and Fulani aren't the same
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by 1Sharon(f): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
MDsambo:

No vex...
From your above comment, it shows that you're gradually turning yourself into a Nairaland tribalist. You're not Nigerian so don't get yourself involved in a fight that has nothing to do with you. Just sit back relax and watch...

You only said this cos you had no rebuttal to her comment undecided

Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by 1Sharon(f): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
kzubyar:
more of there pic

Look at them, looking like babies undecided

Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Soljaboi44(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
isnor a shildren thin undecided
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by riczy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Does early marriage prevent fornication in anyway, y is Africa like dis,wen his mate ar making exploits in various field, his own dream in life is to prevent fornication! God have Mercy!!!
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Bbygirlnextdoor(f): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
WailerTORMENTOR:

The lady that threw away her newborn in a rubbish dump is an Igbo lady living in the north .
I know her

Why una no dey ever get sense
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
1Sharon:

How do you know they're Hausa? I hope you know Hausa and Fulani aren't the same
I know, even Fulanis use d same style.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
derrydinny:
it is better to be married at 15 than to become evening newspaper

Get over the evening newspaper shit. It’s lame
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Jessekd01: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Too early
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

When a similar story of two young lovers from South Africa was posted here & Nigerians made comments, did you hear us whinging about why you guys were commenting on a "South African matter"?

Why do you like meddling in our affairs? seems we fascinate you smiley
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Why do you like meddling in our affairs? seems we fascinate you smiley

Why is it meddling when I do it, but not a day goes by without a story from South Africa & other parts of Africa? Is that one also fascination or there're double standards to this thing?

Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
derrydinny:
it is better to be married at 15 than to become evening newspaper
and later became feminist like pocochantas and ishilove
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by AbuAeesha: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
SageMK:
To tackle fornication?
That's utter bullshit!

Don't we wake up every morning to a myriad of sad stories about infidelity and shameless scandals in marriages?

This is so messed up.
This kids should be in school, not in a domestic prison.

Marriage comes with maturity.
Maturity comes with age.
But that's none of my Business.

A moment of silence for two souls caught up in deceit.
nothing like deceit,the practice has helped in curbing fornication in the region,fact u need to know, thanks
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by LordPsalm(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
SageMK:
To tackle fornication?
That's utter bullshit!

Don't we wake up every morning to a myriad of sad stories about infidelity and shameless scandals in marriages?

This is so messed up.
This kids should be in school, not in a domestic prison.

Marriage comes with maturity.
Maturity comes with age.
But that's none of my Business.

A moment of silence for two souls caught up in deceit.
Too deep for an average Hausa person to understand. Breakdown pls

Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Gabson001(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
payman:
where is the 15yr old fiancee? make them go lie for another person
Guy no tink am o.. Hausa children de get rapid growth especially the ones we hole change for hand
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by AreaFada2: 12:54am On Apr 15, 2019
Na wa. 5 years later, will he marry another bride?
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by King44(m): 1:33am On Apr 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

When a similar story of two young lovers from South Africa was posted here & Nigerians made comments, did you hear us whinging about why you guys were commenting on a "South African matter"?
you right case dismissed lol, u welcome

Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by King44(m): 1:44am On Apr 15, 2019
aalangel:
The boy looks 12, the girl looks 20
I am thank the gods I thought I was the only one who observed it as well, girls grow like weed aided by fertilizer
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by King44(m): 1:47am On Apr 15, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Muslims just dey spoil this world with recklessness
it is best this way than seeing a 50 years old man marrying a 15 yrs old girl that should be crime
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Teejay13(m): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2019
We need to kick against this. #Early marriage.
The duo are still young and need to be in school.

At such age what do they know about marriage.

Please Say no to #Earlymarriage
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by aalangel(f): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2019
King44:
I am thank the gods I thought I was the only one who observed it as well, girls grow like weed aided by fertilizer

.....and excess make-up and dressing too..
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by masterpiecer(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Pls what does it mean to share a post

Hello dear, I find you very appealing and peaceful.
I would love to be a friend.

@ ur ?:
When u share a post, it means u want ur NL followers to see that post. Let's say I follow u on NL (I am already wink), whenever you share a post, I get to see it n it shows on my profile as "shared with me". Same goes with anyone u follow.
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2019
masterpiecer:

Hello dear, I find you very appealing and peaceful.
I would love to be a friend.

@ ur ?:
When u share a post, it means u want ur NL followers to see that post. Let's say I follow u on NL (I am already wink), whenever you share a post, I get to see it n it shows on my profile as "shared with me". Same goes with anyone u follow.
thanks for the compliment and response
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by masterpiecer(m): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2019
Lovelyn451:
thanks for the compliment and response

U r welcome.
Do u mind if I send u a PM?
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by anochuko01(m): 9:50am On Apr 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

How am I turning into a tribalist? I'm not the one that brought ethnicity into this discussion. Two people made comments regarding certain tribes & in both posts I asked questions. I think you're just projecting. I have no dog in this fight, so I have no reason to be tribalistic. Tribalistic? NO. Forward? Maybe grin
bia, isnt there a south african forum i can join?
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2019
masterpiecer:

U r welcome.
Do u mind if I send u a PM?
okay
Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by payman(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2019
Gabson001:

Guy no tink am o.. Hausa children de get rapid growth especially the ones we hole change for hand
no be among the hausa children i grow up? wetin dey so special abt dem wey dey giv dem d rapid growth?i don see d ones wey money dey flow for their gutter.i can bet my left testicle that dat girl is over 15.

Re: 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) by masterpiecer(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2019
Lovelyn451:
okay

Check ur email

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed