Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo (8968 Views)

Nigerian Man Unveils His Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by anochuko01(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2019
i will switch to ghost mode, and put my phone in airplane mode
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by aristocratic5(m): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2019
Oso ge me ubua
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Pentasoft1978: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2019
Run for life, don't acceptbwhatbyou can not change.
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by LIONHEART101: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2019
vibbb:
Smile at her to make her feel comfortable, give her a proper treat.

Den ask y she have to dress like dat?

Advice her on her diet, eating time/eating right and exercise.

Encourage her to live a better and healthy life.

Den run away without looking back.

hahaha thankGod you know say she no go fit change in any area.

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by vsound(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2019
The results will shock you but be ware of the fake remade sold cheap in the market

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by anthonyuncle(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
I'll take her to a very private place where no one knows me, give her what to eat, and start advising her on her health
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by vsound(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Tested and approved but be ware of the fake remade sold cheap in the market

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Abortedfetus(m): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
I have fvcked worse Dan this.dis na beautiful lady,,u just use d stomach for support.
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by iRepNaija1: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
vibbb:
Smile at her to make her feel comfortable, give her a proper treat.

Den ask y she have to dress like dat?

Advice her on her diet, eating time/eating right and exercise.

Encourage her to live a better and healthy life.

Den run away without looking back.

A woman always knows what she looks like. She doesn't need you to "advise" her.
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Jman06(m): 12:17am On Apr 18, 2019
What if she's Dangote's daughter? I know many of you will not only date her but even beg to marry her

Meanwhile, why are Christians always body shaming the 'handiwork of God'
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by vsound(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tested and trusted but be ware of the fake remade sold cheap in the market

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? / What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? / Which Are Your Favourite Sexx Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.