Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) (41120 Views)

See The Moment A Crying Bride Created A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Insidenaija: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2021
A video which has gone viral online has shown moment a crying bride created a scene at her wedding ceremony, Newspremises reports.

A video which has gone viral online has shown moment a crying bride created a scene at her wedding ceremony.

Watch the video below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5nC6z7_De4][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/crying-bride-creates-a-scene-at-her-wedding-video/

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Aniboo: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2021
Shu cheesy shocked

3 Likes

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Eyahhhhh

Why she cor dey cry na? cheesy

Maybe it's tears of joy cha.. cool

25 Likes

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Why she dey cry na?? undecided undecided
Abi, na by force marriage??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Whazar(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2021
this one even start with tears
it will surely end in tears haha

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Whazar(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2021
this is what was going on in her mind while crying lol

i finally found a simp to manage my deep kpekus

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Ahmback(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Whazar:
this is what was going on in her mind while crying lol

i finally found a simp to manage my deep kpekus
she dey pity the guy, lol

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Charmingrascal(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
I doubt this is a "tear of joy"
Many things going through her mind.

Perhaps it was a forced marriage.
The groom that was suppose to romantically comfort and console her was busy twisting her hand, perhaps just to fix the ring on her finger.

I can't wait to find my missing rib and get married, my wife to be would know that she finds a romantic man.

66 Likes

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
lol she is just having a nervous fit...

3 Likes

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by SensualMan1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
After being dumped and mocked by all why shouldn't she shed those tears of happiness. It's expected considering her evening newspaper status.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by jrupa(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
She could be an emotional somebody

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
That ain't tears of Joy

Maybe she just found out the groom is a chronic Nairaland Useless Redpiller.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by godisshit(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
shocked

I've heard of tears of joy, but this one is just too creepy. The last time I witnessed this type of cry was at a funeral....are you thinking what I'm thinking.......?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by DarkCaesar(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
E shock her say person fit marry her grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Kingpele(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Cry of joy ,this to me is understanding the responsibility of a wife ,the reality can be overwhelming to some ,this woman is going to look after her family with all her strength,congratulations sister

6 Likes

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Optimistguy1969: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Na old mama sef

AKA Evening what?

6 Likes

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by tydi(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin

Could it be she remembered the size of D she’s signing to go down with for life then she wept

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by illicit(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
undecided
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by BigDawsNet: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
awww awww...

Love is actually a beautiful thing!!

Bless your union

2 Likes

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by CelestineNelson: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ju
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by shogsman(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nah this is anything but tear of joys
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Impregnable101: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
My friend's wife refused to go with him after marriage. She was crying that she doesn't want to leave her siblings undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Oizee(f): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Wetin b dis?

1 Like

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Fasindo: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
shocked

Aleku things

That must be the moment she was told that the husband culture forbade the wife from cheating, that if she does it, it will lead to madness.

She can't emerging bathing with one soap all her life.

12 Likes

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by RadioMOUTH(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2021

If only you know what ladies go through before reaching this stage

2 Likes

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by humberjade: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
When people don talk sey you no go everly get married...it feels so surreal to her that it is happening.

It must be noted however, that how people express their joy differs...that could be her own tears of joy.

May God bless her marriage

13 Likes

Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by tradepunter: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) by Oduduwa707: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! / Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.