Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? (7868 Views)

What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by DeKen: 1:44am On Apr 16, 2019
Not too surprised. There may be a white recessive gene in one of the parent's. I know of a family where they have several albino's but none of the parents nor the parent's siblings is an albino. In the case of albinism, both of the parents must at least have the recessive albinism gene.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by NaMe4: 3:28am On Apr 16, 2019
Albinism

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Olibboy: 4:42am On Apr 16, 2019
Reeberry:
She won't show.
There is nothing to brag on
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by annayawchee: 5:08am On Apr 16, 2019
He is albino.... And the albino Is a recessive gene

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by anochuko01(m): 6:29am On Apr 16, 2019
Itsthesaint:
Should someone tell her
dont let her know yet that she was borrowed...
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Ikpongiton: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2019
Preshy561:
What if he looks like one of her/his relations?
I look like my mum's sister.
Your father should investigate your mother
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by suremanpatriot: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2019
oyinbo man gene grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Burgerlomo: 7:11am On Apr 16, 2019
What else can I say cool
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Topmaike007(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2019
synanza1:
men have suffered alot, but the baby looks like a dull or doll pls English teachers help me I mean the sex dull... baby type.
you're finish cheesy
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2019
Itsthesaint:
Should someone tell her
pls don't
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Reeberry: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2019
Olibboy:
There is nothing to brag on
You shouldn't have asked then.
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Techcrunchng(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2019
The child is just an albino
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by meobizy(f): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2019
The IQ level of this forum’s users is extremely low.
That baby is an albino.
The child has the same head shape as his father.
You guys should read books and use Wikipedia more.
This forum is the worst place for one to educate him/herself.
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Olibboy: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
Reeberry:
You shouldn't have asked then.
I didn't ask yhu
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Reeberry: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Olibboy:
I didn't ask yhu
See mumu
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 17, 2019
Mannequin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time / Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend / Police Bust Sex Party , Arrest 21 Persons (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.