Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. (3715 Views)

Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by obibob2020(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
My story goes like this : I've been a victim of heartbreak severally. I broke up with my ex last year February 2018. Since then, I've decided not to involve myself in any form of relationship not until I'm ready for marriage. I've been a single guy since then till February this year.

On February 14th this year, i decided to approach my long time friend for a relationship. Both of us have been friends for a very long time. She knows all my secrets i equally knows hers. She isn't the kind of girl that flirts around. That's one of the major reasons i decided to date her.

I love her so much from the depth of my heart

On February 14th, she accepted my proposal. Since then, we have been living in peace and harmony not until her friend got involved in our relationship.

Her friend got jealous over our relationship. So she started advising my girlfriend to stop visiting me frequently and that by doing so, she will lose all the respect i have for her.

Not quite long, my girlfriend friend started asking my best friend for a relationship. My friend now discussed the issue with me; so i told him to follow his heart and that he is mature enough to take his personal decision.

Not quite long, i discovered that my girlfriend attitude towards me is no longer encouraging. I keep wondering what has been going on.

Today, my girlfriend summoned the courage to inform me that her friend has been the one advising her to end the relationship with me. And that, i will dump her for someone else. But to be Frank and sincere my follow nairalanders, i have no intention or whatsoever to end the relationship with her.

I will be traveling to Port-harcourt to start up a job in an oil firm soon. My intention is to engage her before the year runs out.

The very girl has been the one controlling my relationship. She tells my girl what to do and what not to do.

I'm sick and tired of this whole scenario.

Please my follow nairalanders. I need your candid advice on how to distance this very girl from my relationship.

No insult please.
Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by Preshy561(f): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
If you are praying for a loyal girlfriend, pray that her friends have sense too, cos, they are the CEO of that relationship.

15 Likes

Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by ojun50(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
Why no insult

yr girlfriend mumu,
if yr gf can't take decision on her own then u should let her be, because on the long she will get involved in yr marriage, now that you are going for a distance job i advice u move on oh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by YoungAncient1: 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Part of being matured is being able to handle insults with diplomacy because not everyone will reason on the same level with you.

First, don't be in a relationship where the other person feels or make you feel they are doing you a favor by being with you. In such situation, you will live your life trying to win their approval.

Secondly, your girlfriend should be able to look up to you. If she is not, it means you are not adding value to her life. She wouldn't respect you in such situation. Develop yourself.

Thirdly, if your girl cannot make simple decisions on her own, it means she is not matured enough for a relationship. People that cannot take responsibility for their decisions because they were talked into them, would only become a liability. Let her learn

Fourthly, you said she is having regular sex with your friend. That to me is disrespectful and is something you both have to sit and define. Possibly you guys didn't define what sort of relationship you wanted though you said you didn't want to get into a relationship until you are ready for marriage but frankly speaking, i doubt your readiness.

I feel you are scared of the uncertainty outside or something. Your girlfriend's friend is not so much of a problem. If your girlfriend learns to be responsible and wiser, she'll know how to create boundaries. But i advice that you both sit and talk seriously about what you want out of the relationship and if it is not compatible, and the external influence is still too strong, then you both must move on. Another broken relationship is better than an unhappy marriage.

Finally, both of you need to be closer to the oil and eat some more bread...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by SageMK: 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Okay. I get the gist now.

So a white walker is controlling your relationship?
Dude your ancestors must be writhing in their graves.

Anyway, since your girlfriend is a wight and thus doesn't use her brain at all — I think the best course of action to take is to confront this white walker.

Ask why she is trying to meddle in your relationship.
Listen to whatever nonsense or lies she have to say.

Then Tell her to fúck off and stay beyond the wall.

12 Likes

Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by obibob2020(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
SageMK:

My best friend and my girlfriend friend have been having sex frequently i said. Read the article over again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by obibob2020(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Part of being matured is being able to handle insults with diplomacy because not everyone will reason on the same level with you.

First, don't be in a relationship where the other person feels or make you feel they are doing you a favor by being with you. In such situation, you will live your life trying to win their approval.

Secondly, your girlfriend should be able to look up to you. If she is not, it means you are not adding value to her life. She wouldn't respect you in such situation. Develop yourself.

Thirdly, if your girl cannot make simple decisions on her own, it means she is not matured enough for a relationship. People that cannot take responsibility for their decisions because they were talked into them, would only become a liability. Let her learn

Fourthly, you said she is having regular sex with your friend. That to me is disrespectful and is something you both have to sit and define. Possibly you guys didn't define what sort of relationship you wanted though you said you didn't want to get into a relationship until you are ready for marriage but frankly speaking, i doubt your readiness.

I feel you are scared of the uncertainty outside or something. Your girlfriend's friend is not so much of a problem. If your girlfriend learns to be responsible and wiser, she'll know how to create boundaries. But i advice that you both sit and talk seriously about what you want out of the relationship and if it is not compatible, and the external influence is still too strong, then you both must move on. Another broken relationship is better than an unhappy marriage.

Finally, both of you need to be closer to the oil and eat some more bread...
Not my girlfriend bro. Her friend and my best friend are the once having sex frequently.
Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by iTearHerToto: 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Typing...

There's nothing to type here sad

Her friend is the master and she's the dog

Don't date dogs next timeangry
Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by KevMitnick: 12:12am On Apr 16, 2019
Your girlfriend is very immature and naive, she can't make decisions on her own. I think you should talk some sense into her and explain the end result of her inability to grow up and decide on her own, regrets. Some girls envy their friends' relationships and wish they had something like that going on for them. If a lady isn't able to recognize these envious friends, she is in serious trouble. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by YoungAncient1: 12:17am On Apr 16, 2019
obibob2020:
Not my girlfriend bro. Her friend and my best friend are the once having sex frequently.
better then, still your girlfriend need to gain a measure of independence from her friend. Another sign of maturity to be able to reject a wrong counsel irrespective of who is giving it. We must not be afraid to offend people for the right course. It is not your duty to talk to her friend but hers. Since she is in a sexual relationship with your friend, you can also talk to your friend to talk to her to soft pedal on her meddling in your affairs.
Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by obibob2020(m): 12:25am On Apr 16, 2019
YoungAncient1:
better then, still your girlfriend need to gain a measure of independence from her friend. Another sign of maturity to be able to reject a wrong counsel irrespective of who is giving it. We must not be afraid to offend people for the right course. It is not your duty to talk to her friend but hers. Since she is in a sexual relationship with your friend, you can also talk to your friend to talk to her to soft pedal on her meddling in your affairs.
Thanks a lot for your candid advice
Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:16am On Apr 16, 2019
You are a man but you can't take charge of your relationship? You admitted that your GF friend is the real boss of your relationship! You had to bring it here to whine? The question is, ARE YOU REALLY A MAN?

In the days of our fathers when men were men, their fiancées and wives look up to them to get approval before taking any action irrespective of whatever counsel they get from a 3rd party. A man must be a man and take charge!

My Dear OP, you have to be a man! You have to call your girl to order to either behave herself or get kicked out! You have NO business with her friend but you can stop her from visiting your girl IN YOUR HOUSE due to her gross misconduct.

Meanwhile, don't even discuss your GF's friend's misconduct with your guy (her supposed bf) because it is demeaning and shows weakness on your part.

Be a Man!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by Aboks(m): 5:45am On Apr 16, 2019
having sex frequently. but wait o u be d commentator 4 der match cos i dont understand
Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by SaucyBenks(m): 6:00am On Apr 16, 2019
obibob2020:

My story goes like this : I've been a victim of heartbreak severally. I broke up with my ex last year February 2018. Since then, I've decided not to involve myself in any form of relationship not until I'm ready for marriage. I've been a single guy since then till February this year.

On February 14th this year, i decided to approach my long time friend for a relationship. Both of us have been friends for a very long time. She knows all my secrets i equally knows hers. She isn't the kind of girl that flirts around. That's one of the major reasons i decided to date her.

On February 14th, she accepted my proposal. Since then, we have been living in peace and harmony not until her friend got involved in our relationship.

Her friend got jealous over our relationship. So she started advising my girlfriend to stop visiting me frequently and that by doing so, she will lose all the respect i have for her.

Not quite long, my girlfriend friend started asking my best friend for a relationship. My friend now discussed the issue with me; so i told him to follow his heart and that he is mature enough to take his personal decision.

Since then, my friend and my girlfriend friend have been having sex frequently.

Not quite long, i discovered that my girlfriend attitude towards me is no longer encouraging. I keep wondering what has been going on.

Today, my girlfriend summoned the courage to inform me that her friend has been the one advising her to end the relationship with me. And that, i will dump her for someone else. But to be Frank and sincere my follow nairalanders, i have no intention or whatsoever to end the relationship with her.

I will be traveling to Port-harcourt to start up a job in an oil firm soon. My intention is to engage her before the year runs out.

The very girl has been the one controlling my relationship. She tells my girl what to do and what not to do.

Please my follow nairalanders. I need your candid advice on how to distance this very girl from my relationship.

No insult please.

You're very stupid! In fact you are mad, a chronic one! Don't make me lay a curse on you with this staff of mine... Idiot!

Your friend has been having frequent sex with your girlfriend under your nose and yet you are seeking advice on how to end up marrying a hoe, a person without a mind of her own, a LovePeddler, a dustbin, leftover! What sort of man are you Weak toad! I rebuke senselessness in your miserable love life... Pls don't seek such useless advice next time but if you dare me, go on and date that bitch you call girlfriend... You will regret it, no be curse!

You just ruined my day before it even starts honestly, gosh!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by UniQue84: 6:18am On Apr 16, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
You are a man but you can't take charge of your relationship? You admitted that your GF friend is the real boss of your relationship! You had to bring it here to whine? The question is, ARE YOU REALLY A MAN?

In the days of our fathers when men were men, their fiancées and wives look up to them to get approval before taking any action irrespective of whatever counsel they get from a 3rd party. A man must be a man and take charge!

My Dear OP, you have to be a man! You have to call your girl to order to either behave herself or get kicked out! You have NO business with her friend but you can stop her from visiting your girl IN YOUR HOUSE due to her gross misconduct.

Meanwhile, don't even discuss your GF's friend's misconduct with your guy (her supposed bf) because it is demeaning and shows weakness on your part.

Be a Man!
thank you sir, in addendum, I want to say here its high time your gf start to distance herself from her friend and you have to be the one to do this by telling her to choose between you and her friend put her in a tight condition ( cos we are looking forward to wife her not just gf) so mould her to how you want it, you just have to be man enough, be outspoken when necessary, be silent when necessary (cos its golden and the strongest weapon to deal with a woman )and take manly responsibilities.

Also, one of the reason I feel your girl should distance herself from her friend cos I can smell from a far that her friend is the spoilt type, she quickly tied herself to the atmosphere of your rls by having FREQUENT sex with your guy in the name of dating, when you go away for work she may lure you babe into doing same if and only if your babe is not already or have been doing it before cos I always say this to people you can just tell me you are just an ordinary friend to a promiscuous, olosho, sugar daddy gang, rungirls, ( am not saying you girl's friend is all the names I just listed ), but I know birds of same feather fly together .

Op my advice, let her make the choice I presented above and now you are going into a distance relationship knowing fully well you have a good job, keep an investigative eye on her unknown to her, and if you smell any of the above I listed as well as her inability to distance herself from her friend DUMP her ass ASAP.

And you its like you are the loving type take it easy you are a man, let her not see it that you love her too much just Feb and you already in love like crazy, c'mon control your emotions and use your HEAD.
Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by anthonyuncle(m): 6:26am On Apr 16, 2019
how do u plan to engage such a person? move on with ur life abeg. ensure to collect ur last lashing before leaving for ph

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by obibob2020(m): 6:31am On Apr 16, 2019
SaucyBenks:
You're very stupid! In fact you are mad, a chronic one! Don't make me lay a curse on you with this staff of mine... Idiot!

Your friend has been having frequent sex with your girlfriend under your nose and yet you are seeking advice on how to end up marrying a hoe, a person without a mind of her own, a LovePeddler, a dustbin, leftover! What sort of man are you Weak toad! I rebuke senselessness in your miserable love life... Pls don't seek such useless advice next time but if you dare me, go on and date that bitch you call girlfriend... You will regret it, no be curse!

You just ruined my day before it even starts honestly, gosh!!!! angry
Maybe you didn't understand the article. My best friend stays with me in the same house. My girlfriend's friend now starting dating my best friend. At the same time, advising my girlfriend to quit the relationship with me. That i will never marry her. My girlfriend didn't have sex with anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by ednut1(m): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2019
Woe unto weak men. Spits. Engage a lady who has zero respect for u.
Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by dwilliams: 7:30am On Apr 16, 2019
you want to engage a hoe that's fuckI n your friend, you even still de call the olosho your gf, do you know how many other guys she is fuvkinv out there if she is comfortable fucknnn u and ur friend at the same time with no shame. you need sense

my guy how old are you ?

Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2019
I'm sorry... I have Nussing to say
Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by obibob2020(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2019
dwilliams:
you want to engage a hoe that's fuckI n your friend, you even still de call the olosho your gf, do you know how many other guys she is fuvkinv out there if she is comfortable fucknnn u and ur friend at the same time with no shame. you need sense

my guy how old are you ?
Oga she is not fucking my friend read the article over again and my response to other people. her friend is the one sleeping with my best friend regularly at the same time advising my girlfriend to quit the relationship with me that I'm going to dump her after leaving the town.
Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by clive2u(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2019
if ur girlfrnd have a best frnd then just knw ur relatioship wont last, esp if u dont spend on that her bestfrnd too

tell her to woman up and stop listening to her mumu frnd of she stand a chance of losing u
Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by dwilliams: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Kindly edit your post yo avoid misunderstanding
Shalom
obibob2020:
Oga she is not fucking my friend read the article over again and my response to other people. her friend is the one sleeping with my best friend regularly at the same time advising my girlfriend to quit the relationship with me that I'm going to dump her after leaving the town.
Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2019
obibob2020:

No insult please.

It is said that in any negativity there's a positive ion. Is there any way i can tag along for the job please. I don't want to beg for money. Thank u sir
Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by Donjazzy12(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2019
obibob2020:

No insult please.

What is happening these days? We have a lot of boys claiming to be men, my guy stay away from that your girlfriend, focus in your new Job, she doesn't deserve you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by nazablossom(f): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2019
@Op, from what you said, you were friends before taking your friendship to next level. The girl in question knows your secrets likewise you, she also knows how you have suffered heartbreaks from your previous relationships. Somebody that knows you so well don't need anybody to dictate to her on how to handle her relationship with you.
So, it's either she accepted your relationship out of pity and now looking for a way out or she is immature in handling relationship affairs that someone has to dictate for her.
Someone that can be easily influenced should not to be trusted with your heart. When you relocate, forget about the girl and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by obibob2020(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Be a Man!
I didn't say that my girlfriend is in charge of my relationship bro. Make una try dey read something well na
Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by reservd(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2019
My own say is that your gf isn't matured to take emotional decisions on her own. For the fact that ur relationship is gonna be a long distance type soon, it's better u end it bfr leaving and remain frnds u guys had always been. If she can be easily manipulated wen she has easy access to u what wl happen wen u r far away, do wat wl make both of you be at peace since shes not ready to grow up

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by babyfaceafrica: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2019
who is the head in this relationship?
Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Preshy561:
If you are praying for a loyal girlfriend, pray that her friends have sense too, cos, they are the CEO of that relationship.

grin grin cheesy Some ladies are just senseless.
Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
obibob2020:
I didn't say that my girlfriend is in charge of my relationship bro. Make una try dey read something well na
Maybe you should read the comment you quoted again and tell who has reading issue.
Re: Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. by CyberWolf: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
Tell your girlfriend to choose between you and her best friend, no time for nonsense. It’s either she cut all ties with that her evil friend or you end the relationship immediately and you have to be serious about it. Another one is who owns the house you live now, you or your guy you’re staying with? If it’s you, then tell that her stupid friend to never step foot in your house again and if that your ediotic nigger isn’t cool with it, send him packing too. Get some balls and be a man. Your the boss and you make the rules, anyone not comfortable with it should get the fvck out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Private Jet For Sale Slightly Negotiable / Marrying An Anambra Woman: This Nonsense Must Stop? / NIGERIAN Women Ranked Most UNFAITHFUL In The WORLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.