Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype (34513 Views)

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by octacore(m): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2019
You watched just one episode, and you concluded already.. SMH

That's why your movies don't go beyond the production studio

10 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by zicoraads: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2019
dalass:

I don't give a hoot about it either.. Our people no get work grin grin grin
Oshey, Jeff! Richest human on earth!

With all your work, I hope the next time Forbes list comes out, you'll at least make the first 1000.

5 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by fx45(m): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2019
sinaj:
I think its just the both of us
Not true
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Offpoint: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2019
zicoraads:

The excitement really starts to build at 3 I think. I also almost left it. In short, I did forward some episodes in 2 and 1. cheesy
I don't just like movies more than 2 or 3 season... where I wan see chance dey watch S1-S15 movies...
Ordinary normal movie of 2hrs dey take one month to watch finish.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2019
I agree with her 100 percent.its nothing 2 get excited about.

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Menzy86(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2019
I think most people (that actually love movies) and think GoT isn't interesting have low Iq's. Its totally different if you aren't a movie person.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by dannybomb(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Charelsz:
That movie is over hype movie undecided
the movie series with the highest awards ever. including 38 Emmy awards is overhype. baba is worth the hype, half of world population is watching the new season now

10 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by JustHector(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2019
Into the Badlands is actually a shitty TV series, it's just series of scenes that lacks a purposeful storyline, take it from me... I ve watched hundreds of TV series

10 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by zicoraads: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2019
Offpoint:

I don't just like movies more than 2 or 3 season... where I wan see chance dey watch S1-S15 movies...
Ordinary normal movie of 2hrs dey take one month to watch finish.
Lol...I get. The only movie that kept me on and on and on still remains Jack Bauer's 24.

I also just watched GoT this year when I took one month leave off work. Did not have anything doing.

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by frankmoney(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2019
RTSC:
The greatest series of all time.
I don't think so
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by frankmoney(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2019
zicoraads:

Lol...I get. The only movie that kept me on and on and on still remains Jack Bauer's 24.

I also just watched GoT this year when I took one month leave off work. Did not have anything doing.

try and watch breaking bad , it's better than GOT

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Doctormarrvin: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2019
I still don't understand why people just like to diss game of thrones. Game of thrones is appreciated all over the world and some meagre population not seeing the GOT masterpiece shouldn't be a reason for them to diss it all the time. The storyline is beautiful,the humor is apt, the action is second to non, I just recently learned that they actually set fire to the actors in the fire scenes(watch the behind the scenes) plus they have the most beautiful character developments,so much dedication and skills by the actors too. Stop focusing on the nude scenes cos I know that makes you guys bloody hypocrites as nudity and sex are parts of life. Nollywood nudist wannabees should stop dissing GOT, leave it for those of us who love it! I still can't watch a scene from a nollywood movie without cringing, you guys should learn from game of thrones and stop making yourself feel important because you don't watch it.

11 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2019
Simplep:
It is actually not for dumb people lipsrsealed
So stick to d one u can understand

Dis wan na uppercut.... U wicked oooo

4 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2019
MNDY:
You need a high proportion of IQ to watch Game of Thrones. She and a host of other people who don't like the series do not possess IQ high enough.

The statistics of number of people following the series is unprecedented. It has been predicted that half of the world's population will watch its final season.
which higher IQ? GOT suck my friend it's an over hype piece of shlit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Sterope(f): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Megareal

You were not paying attention. You can't watch it the way you watch Nigerian movies.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by zicoraads: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2019
frankmoney:
try and watch breaking bad , it's better than GOT
OK, I'll do.

The one thing about GoT is the plot twist. Very few movies achieve that kind of plot twist. You'll hardly ever see anything coming. And then somehow, the writers find a way to bring everything back together.

And then there's the life lessons and quotes, if taken and applied to real life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by justmi1: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:
I must be the only one who haven't seen this GOT of a movie.

Lol, you are not alone, but I have started season, I am yet to feel the winter...
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by badinfluence: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2019
Menzy86:
I think most people (that actually love movies) and think GoT isn't interesting have low Iq's. Its totally different if you aren't a movie person.
It has nothing to do with IQ.. It's just a matter of preference.. I've seen idiots who watch GOT too..

11 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Rubyventures: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2019
unclexofficial:
Moyo Lawal who reacted to excitement over the airing of the first episode of the popular Game of Thrones series, stated that it is not worth the hype. 

The Nollywood actress who disclosed that the hype on the movie made her watch her first episode, stated that it was filled with incest, throwing kids away through a window and some sort of fantasy. Moyo Lawal who wondered why people are blown away with the Game of Thrones series, added that it is not worth the hype. She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/16/game-of-thrones-not-worth-the-hype-moyo-lawal/

You will need to have an open your mind to get it, its not for the faint hearted. I cant get Nollywood films apart from a few with the pioneer actors and actresses. I would say 1% the rest makes me cringe. Some of the acting is caricature. Please carry on with Nollywood I think you are more suited to that but please don't embarrass yourself and make comments about a world wide blockbuster you know nothing about.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by frankmoney(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2019
zicoraads:

OK, I'll do.

The one thing about GoT is the plot twist. Very few movies achieve that kind of plot twist. You'll hardly ever see anything coming. And then somehow, the writers find a way to bring everything back together.

And then there's the life lessons and quotes, if taken and applied to real life.
breaking bad has some good plot twist. I have watched GOT too , it's a great movie no doubt
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2019
Simplep:
It is actually not for dumb people lipsrsealed
So stick to d one u can understand
understand how they fvck or what Cause have watch that movie,not excited about it.

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by trapQ: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2019
All Nollywood movies combined are not worth half an episode of the great GOT.
jullidee2006:
all the movies you have acted in altogether are not worth one episode of Game of Thrones.... shiorr

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by frankmoney(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2019
MNDY:
You need a high proportion of IQ to watch Game of Thrones. She and a host of other people who don't like the series do not possess IQ high enough.

The statistics of number of people following the series is unprecedented. It has been predicted that half of the world's population will watch its final season.
which IQ all of una dey talk since ? Y'all saying it like they are doing some scientific invention that can't be comprehend in GOT , I have watched it , it's a very good movie no doubt , but all this you need high iq to watch it's just plain rubbish , anybody can watch GOT , it's a matter of preference

8 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Ocon: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2019
Dickhead02:
which higher IQ? GOT suck my friend it's an over hype piece of shlit.
Your opinion about GOT won't reduce the number of viewers watching the show nor will it stop it from winning more Emmy and Golden globe awards...

Dickhead!! wink

8 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Mmlanrehh(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:

cheesy.

Oya let's take a selfie. wink
k

Lemme join cos I don't think I want to start watching
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by trapQ: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2019
Same here. I never watch any seasonal movie beyond season two. Can't be following a movie for years.
Offpoint:
I stopped at season 2, I've never completed any seasonal movie before. The farthest I've ever gone is Season 6 and that was Desperate Housewives (My favorite movie of all time).
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Omotaday(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2019
Menzy86:
You are wrong, i can bet you have not watched it to season 7. I am not a movie person, a friend lured me into watching it, i almost gave up after watching few episodes but got stocked later after some episodes in same season 1. If you are dull and unintelligent, you will find it hard to be interesting and understandable. It is advisable to watch it with someone.

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by akocce(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2019
The series follows the book almost to the letter... It's paced as the book. The problem here is that most people these days find books boring. Or maybe are just too dumb to understand.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by PapaAdanna: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2019
So na that nonsense you people d act for nollyeood worth hype abi

Ship up and learn
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by giftygirl1(f): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2019
sinaj:
I think its just the both of us
I follow o...And I no go watch am! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2019
JustHector:
Obama, Queen Elizabeth, Beyonce etc..are watching GOT, and this trashy girl is talking about the movie not worth the hype... It's even estimated that half of the world's population would be watching season 8..stay there dey run your asshole...
This is a very dumb thing to type undecided no offense but your IQ = 0.00

Truly the kingdom of heaven suffer violence grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Christmas Photos Of Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama And Son / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Halloween Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.