Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype (34578 Views)

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by encryptjay(m): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2019
erico2k2:

Vikings is good but GOT just Edged it a wee bit, some people like Vikings cos they like bloodshed some like GOT cos of sex and nude
The blood and gore in Vikings though grin
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2019
encryptjay:

I've had the books but I'm yet to finish them. George is yet to be done with the last book right?
Yes I don't know what has been delaying him..HBO probably got some go ahead from George before releasing the final season.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2019
erico2k2:

1st off, its a film it's not reality so if you expect it to be true then you should stop watching films altogether, however the description of what the film is all about gives a glimpse of what to expect, so the talk of hype beats my imagination. its a type of film and it is one of the best in its type and class.

It is hyped and I am not interested in it. People also have expectations on movies not only on reality, so I am free to have my expectations and I am sure to be disappointed so I’ll pass.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by encryptjay(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Yes I don't know what has been delaying him..HBO probably got some go ahead from George before releasing the final season.
I guess so.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Sunsets: 11:44am On Apr 16, 2019
First kid to react and the kiddies club of hundreds of likes
jullidee2006:
all the movies you have acted in altogether are not worth one episode of Game of Thrones.... shiorr
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by erico2k2(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

I like GOT because of the dialogues..if you appreciate literature you will definitely love the books..the books are better because you take time to assimilate the dialogues unlike in the movies were one can miss the humour in what was said.
2 the bolded you watch it again, this is why Showbox is bea grin grin grin grin if U know you know
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by erico2k2(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:

It is hyped and I am not interested in it. People also have expectations on movies not only on reality, so I am free to have my expectations and I am sure to be disappointed so I’ll pass.
Pass
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Chrysz(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2019
SocialJustice:
I know game of thrones is absolute rubbish.
you know nothing SocialJustice grin

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Josnac(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Blacklist where one criminal is controlling the FBI and CIA?

That stupid show where the main character should have been in maximum prison from day one but is somehow using mind tricks to fool security agencies.

I hope you can see how tasteless you are. Please don't rubbish game of thrones again.

Uncle don't be too emotional... Movies like "The Blacklist" and "24" have a way of making you understand the huge conspiracies, intrigues and corruption in government circles.

The lady pointed out some very specific things which turned her off.from the movie and you've not tried to dispute them...Example, she mentioned incest and the abundance of sex scenes, was she wrong??
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Sunsets: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2019
Another kid and company spotted.
delugajackson:
Madam goat face. Can you kindly mention any movie you featured that is worth the hype watching?

You are not even worth the hype. As a matter of fact, your whole existence is not worth the hype. This is hate speech and an insult to all GOT fans worldwide. She should be arrested for making such an outrageous statement.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by ImaIma1(f): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2019
zicoraads:

Black Panther was definitely overhyped. All the other ones you mentioned are also not that IT.

It should not be mentioned in the same breath with GoT.

All of them are hyped. People were crazy about Merlin and are crazy about Empire. GOT is just another series. Well maybe because i don't really watch anything that has a continuation to avoid addiction and sleep deprivation. But you guys should enjoy
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Chrysz(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2019
sinaj:
wait lemme wash my mouth first grin
don't forget to make up grin
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by jaxxy(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2019
Very Nice series bt..
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by mikaelzX(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2019
RTSC:
The greatest series of all time.
Nope . These are the stars...Michael Scofield, Theodore Bagwell, Alex Mahone, Lincoln Burrows, Benjamin Miles, Fernando Sucre, Brad Bellick, John Abruzzi, General Krantz
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by JeromeBlack: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2019
Josnac:

Uncle don't be too emotional... Movies like "The Blacklist" and "24" have a way of making you understand the huge conspiracies, intrigues and corruption in government circles.

The lady pointed out some very specific things which turned her off.from the movie and you've not tried to dispute them...Example, she mentioned incest the abundance of sex scenes, was she wrong??

Why would incest and sex turn someone off game of thrones?

If you consider the setting for game of thrones, you would understand that it was a time when royals commited incest to keep bloodlines. It was also a time when sex was crazy. No aids.

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by martineverest(m): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:
I must be the only one who haven't seen this GOT of a movie.

I'm with u
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by preshpearl(f): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2019
jullidee2006:
all the movies you have acted in altogether are not worth one episode of Game of Thrones.... shiorr

savage shocked shocked shocked
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by SocialJustice: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2019
sursur:
na madness de worry u.
Na your papa prick dey mad
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by SocialJustice: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2019
ClearFlair:

Dumb people can’t understand GOT
Dumb people like your toto.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Chrysz(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Josnac:

Don't mind all these ones trying to make you feel odd...Moyo Lawal's observation is entirely very true.

And for your enjoyment, try watching "The Blacklist" currently in its sixth season... Ts way better than the rubbish overhyped "GOT"
you can't be serious.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by CardinalStools(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
See you oo....got is tha bomb...crime , fantasy, action , drama,..you name it
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Josnac(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Why would incest and sex turn someone off game of thrones?

If you consider the setting for game of thrones, you would understand that it was a time when royals commited incest to keep bloodlines. It was also a time when sex was crazy. No aids.

Nice, finally both of us don enter the same bus.
Same things you mentioned above are all what the lady complained about and I emphasized on it to point the other NL member towards "The Blacklist "

I myself know these stuffs because I followed the movie from its inception though not anymore... But as they always say.."different strokes for different folks"
I go still resume the movie sha. wink
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by ezewealth(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Offpoint:

Mike's dead for real? jeez!
Go finish the movies bro, even bree ex husband orson. Just go finish the movie, u go mad bro
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Offpoint: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
ezewealth:
visit ww2.watchseries.co
Thanks boss, let goan search for it

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by RexTramadol1: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
Game of Thrones better by far than her lineage
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by zicoraads: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
erico2k2:

U get the MB to watch am?
I don't get, you mean data?
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Blacksavage: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Who be these bastards..
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Omotaday:
You are wrong, i can bet you have not watched it to season 7. I am not a movie person, a friend lured me into watching it, i almost gave up after watching few episodes but got stocked later after some episodes in same season 1. If you are dull and unintelligent, you will find it hard to be interesting and understandable. It is advisable to watch it with someone.
Intelligent fellow. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
sukerefakere:
sitcom still better.
More like home video or ere itage

lol @ere itage grin grin grin
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by leospruce(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
She's stupid to say that game of throne is not worth the hype

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I’ve Never Kissed Any Woman In Movies – Ogogo / Celebrities At Chinedu Ikedieze's Dad Burial / Eniola Badmus Escapes Fire Outbreak In Her Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.