Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype (34530 Views)

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by somehow: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2019
winterfell007:

Mtcheww!! Take from someone who's watched 'into the badlands' and 'Spartacus' those two movies no fit compete with GOT . Baba forget, GOT is the GOAT in series movies.
This is most anticipated series the world is waiting for. If you don't believe me, Google check it

Do not mistake media hype for quality.
Same way black panther was hyped, media hype all through.

I guess we all have what we look out for in things
Will respect your preference as i expect same too.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by encryptjay(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2019
People always run away from series that challenges them to think. Game of Thrones is a great work. They did their homework well.
She should go and watch Westworld if she'll be able to grasp a thing, her brain go just collapse.
If you want to understand game of thrones, you don't just watch it, you have to go online and do some research on certain things and characters. You can't just carry yourself and watch GoT like that, you need to have a good movie IQ.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by iamfromlagos(f): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2019
somehow:
Take it from someone who has watched from one to season eight.

The hype is too much.

Spartacus beats it hands down

Then comes "into the badlands".

If you haven't watched into the badlands. Then you're not a true series fan!
Spartacus ko, Spartacus that's filled with poor graphics.

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by efeteb: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2019
GOT is the real GOAT
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by somehow: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2019
rayopt:

take it from someone who has watched season 1-7 twice, GOT is actually underhyped

i have watched spartacus and into the badlands, good movies but they cant beat vikings sef.

except for the rush in season 7 and 8, GOT is amazing!

but i have discovered that those who say it is overhyped are only hating on its popularity and fan base. they wont tell you the problem with the movie, they just wanna beef its popularity. the other group of haters are those who havent watched it and they are sick of people ranting about it!!

sorry for yall, GOT is actually the GOAT.

I have actually slept off countless times watched got but never on Spartacus or into the badlands.

The latter is action all through with a niche.

Vikings another great series but got eventless later in some episodes.

GOT got some unnecessary scenes in them especially the period Arya had encounters with the eye cult. Still cant find the relevance of some of the scenes there in the series.

I don't want to type too long. I guess we all have our taste.

Watched empire too,but bored and stopped watching.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by encryptjay(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2019
somehow:

The hype is too much.

You lie, Spartacus dropped in the last season I think. It's just season 1 and 2 that makes sense.
You can't even compare GoT dialogue with Spartacus.
Into the Badlands that they're rushing to end?
Apart from martial arts, what does into the Badlands have?
ITB had so many plots to build on but they messed up rushing the whole stuff.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by dammydoo(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2019
Yomboy4ever:
I already missed my way in d movie don't know if anyone can assist me. the last episode I watched was when one d dragon fell from the sky while fighting. I can't remember the season any one with a clue? Mk I continue from where I stopped..
Thanks

That should be episode 6 of season 7
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by iamfromlagos(f): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2019
horlus:

Into the badlands is nice but I think game of thrones is way better.
Faaaaaaaaaaaar better!
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by freemi(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2019
NewBea:
Its either something is wrong with me or this movie is just exaggerated! Im trying so hard to watch it and the more i watch the less interesting it becomes. undecided
its an IQ problm dnt wori. Samethn disturbn dat aunty

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by mmclatino(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2019
it's worth it dawg .
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by somehow: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2019
iamfromlagos:

Spartacus ko, Spartacus that's filled with poor graphics.
A movie meant to be ancient should be filled with what kind of graphics?
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by pagorino(m): 10:32am On Apr 16, 2019
jullidee2006:
all the movies you have acted in altogether are not worth one episode of Game of Thrones.... shiorr
savage grin

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Necksonnel: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:

No Sir! No shame here. Don't have a flair for overly fantasy movies.

I'd rather watch Crimes Series. wink

Loool. When you watch GOT you will understand what he meant. Shame shame shame is from got . Try watch it. Season one and two won't interest u but starting from 3 . U will get stuck

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by encryptjay(m): 10:32am On Apr 16, 2019
somehow:

The hype is too much.

You lie, Spartacus dropped in the last season I think. It's just season 1 and 2 that makes sense.

Have you watched Vikings?
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by somehow: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2019
encryptjay:

Preference here. Preference. Into the badlands is just 3 season while got is now season 8 and you talk of being rushed.

Taste says alot. "What you enjoy a taboo to your twin"
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by iamsegxman(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2019
���

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by 2kurupt(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2019
krasican:

Not only u o. Imagine I asked a fan to send me d video ...he send it is up to season 8...I no know wen I reply am with Jesu....I no get work
It has been started almost a decade now so what do you expect?
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by shogsman(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2019
I'm not really a big fan of TV series ,but game of thrones is intriguing,people like her with low intellects wouldn't understand.only the likes of breaking bad,walking dead,prison break comes close.

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2019
dammydoo:

That should be episode 6 of season 7

Thanks bro I appreciate..
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by y3mi(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:
I must be the only one who haven't seen this GOT of a movie.
Nothing special about it, just an over-over hype junk of unrelated cultural element jumbled into a fantasy story where everyone plays catch and thief, only every one is hankering for a crown protected by dragon lovers and slayers and the undead often comes to toy with their plot.
[quote author=NewBea Neldrizzy SocialJustice post=77581987][/quote]
click this link to read what I think of SHAME of THRONE I have all the series on HD, still haven't find that interest to watch it as it gets me disinterest any time I begin, to me the series is genuine prove people love to wallow in a fantasy world than to be faced with the stark of their reality. House of Card beat it a hundred times over.

AverageAnnie are the types Naruto appeals to, even at age 59.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Offpoint: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2019
ezewealth:

Best movie, i finished it till season 8, pls watch devious maids and haves and haves not
I never knew they completed the 8, I heard Mrs McClusky was dead... I love that movie like mad, full of drama. Gabby is my favorite Character.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by ibnlawal(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2019
Honestly speaking, she might be right. If you watch GOT, the season 1 and season 2 isn't that great. Buh my advise to this actress is to take pain and continue watching it, she will no its even worth more than the hype.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by winterfell007(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2019
somehow:

Do not mistake media hype for quality.
Same way black panther was hyped, media hype all through.

I guess we all have what we look out for in things
Will respect your preference as i expect same too.

How can it be media hype? , a series that's got half of the world hooked from the season 1 and more than half a billion people have been awaiting the finale. My brother that movie has won all the awards 'winniable' and still gonna win more self.
That series can't be a 'media hype' it's the real 'GOAT'

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by encryptjay(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2019
somehow:

Preference here. Preference. Into the badlands is just 3 season while got is now season 8 and you talk of being rushed.

Taste says alot. "What you enjoy a taboo to your twin"
They're rounding up ITB. Everything in the remaining episodes are being jam packed. Martial arts is the only thing into the Badlands have. Remove martial arts and it will fall like a pack of cards.
We've been watching martial arts since the time of Jet Li and co, people are just amused about an American series that's dedicated to martial arts.
I understand Into the Badlands plot perfectly. I don't need to stay on the net for hours to grasp it.
Game of Thrones is like project work.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by freemi(m): 10:41am On Apr 16, 2019
Dickhead02:
understand how they fvck or what Cause have watch that movie,not excited about it.
u r stl xposin ur sef stop tukn pls
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by encryptjay(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2019
Menzy86:
I think most people (that actually love movies) and think GoT isn't interesting have low Iq's. Its totally different if you aren't a movie person.
They prefer series like Flash, Supergirl that keep going round circles.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by somehow: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2019
encryptjay:

They're rounding up ITB. Everything in the remaining episodes are being jam packed. Martial arts is the only thing into the Badlands have. Remove martial arts and it will fall like a pack of cards.
We've been watching martial arts since the time of Jet Li and co, people are just amused about an American series that's dedicated to martial arts.
I understand Into the Badlands plot perfectly. I don't need to stay on the net for hours to grasp it.
Game of Thrones is like project work.
Lies
Martial arts is not the only thing there
Dark magic
Betrayal
Love
Honesty
Trust
Cunniness
Suspense
Etc

Like I said, preference.rubbishing ITB says alot about your knowledge in movies (series).

Go on Google to check ITB's rating.

A 3 season series that high up in rating!
The game of thrones you're finding difficult to figure out is something I often guess what's to happen next.
IQ things i guess lolz
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by ezewealth(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Offpoint:

I never knew they completed the 8, I heard Mrs McClusky was dead... I love that movie like mad, full of drama. Gabby is my favorite Character.
. Yeah even mike ( i shredded real tears)
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by GoldHorse(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2019
How you go know? Olodo!
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by encryptjay(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2019
frankmoney:
try and watch breaking bad , it's better than GOT
Walter White aka Heisenberg.
Breaking bad too is among the greatest series of all time.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Igbins70(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2019
Josnac:

Don't mind all these ones trying to make you feel odd...Moyo Lawal's observation is entirely very true.

And for your enjoyment, try watching "The Blacklist" currently in its sixth season... Ts way better than the rubbish overhyped "GOT"

Game of thrones is way better than blacklist

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by somehow: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2019
winterfell007:

How can it be media hype? , a series that's got half of the world hooked from the season 1 and more than half a billion people have been awaiting the finale. My brother that movie has won all the awards 'winniable' and still gonna win more self.
That series can't be a 'media hype' it's the real 'GOAT'

You don't understand media

Sorry bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boy Wins Davido's N1 Million Give Away On Stage / Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) / Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.