Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype (34588 Views)

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by AgreatMan: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2019
IamD18:
Click "LIKE" if you think Tyrion Lannister's wine glass is more successful and popular than Moyo Lawal and Toke Makinwa.

Haba Bros, wetin she do u na? Is it a crime for an actress to be dumb?

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2019
Neldrizzy:
They don turn am to cult abi na secret society. If you are not watching you don’t belong!!! Yeye people..

My Whatsapp timeline is filled with GOT.. I don tire

U never see any thing
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by iamfromlagos(f): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2019
Jerrick:
Ode buruku......na just one episode you watch wey you don dey shout..... Instead of you to follow it very well and adopt their expertise and their movie structure to the sickening boringwood movie they pay you peanuts for with very minute attention. Agba osho still saying lots of X-X-X ah ah pls let us not be unfortunate oo
IMO, I think it's only unintelligent people and lazy thinkers that probably criticize GOT.

6 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by dejavubobo1(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2019
NewBea:
Its either something is wrong with me or this movie is just exaggerated! Im trying so hard to watch it and the more i watch the less interesting it becomes. undecided
U are obviously not an intelligent fellow, it requires good IQ to understand a movie at such pedestal.

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Edyice: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2019
This aunty funny shaa grin grin

All the Yoruba films put together no reach one episode...

So madam relax ...ok
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2019
horlus:
Game of thrones is not for everybody. Iv watched from season 1 till date, I enjoyed every bit of it.
Shebi is for you na carry on na no body dey drag am with you
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by MNDY(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2019
Dickhead02:
which higher IQ? GOT suck my friend it's an over hype piece of shlit.

Bro, it is not over hyped. And it is not actually meant to be enjoyed by everybody; nothing is.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by dejavubobo1(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2019
iamfromlagos:

IMO, I think it's only unintelligent people and lazy thinkers that probably criticize GOT.
truer words can never be spoken... same tin I told somebody here

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Redcoffee: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2019
;Dtell am
jullidee2006:
all the movies you have acted in altogether are not worth one episode of Game of Thrones.... shiorr
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Neoteny(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2019
I completely agree.

I've had the books since forever and the entire seasons 1 to 7, but i refused to watch the show on account of the hype.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Cyberleets: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2019
Game of thrones is not for Babies...

Those complaining of nudity in the movie are bloody hypocrite...una be virgin?

Those saying into the badlands is better, una no get sense...where u put Vikings?

Only Vikings can rival GOT and Vikings will still loose sef...
1: GOT
2 VIKINGS
3 THE ORIGINALS
4: Some random shitty series

4 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by labanj1(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:

No Sir! No shame here. Don't have a flair for overly fantasy movies.

I'd rather watch Crimes Series. wink
You're focusing too much on the fantasy part. Trust me the series is more than just fantasy. War, Betrayal, Love, etc.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by iamfromlagos(f): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2019
MNDY:
You need a high proportion of IQ to watch Game of Thrones. She and a host of other people who don't like the series do not possess IQ high enough.

The statistics of number of people following the series is unprecedented. It has been predicted that half of the world's population will watch its final season.
Exactly! You just hit the nail on the head.
You have to be an intelligent person to find GOT worth the HYPE.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by winterfell007(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2019
somehow:
Take it from someone who has watched from one to season eight.

The hype is too much.

Spartacus beats it hands down

Then comes "into the badlands".

If you haven't watched into the badlands. Then you're not a true series fan!

Mtcheww!! Take from someone who's watched 'into the badlands' and 'Spartacus' those two movies no fit compete with GOT . Baba forget, GOT is the GOAT in series movies.
This is most anticipated series the world is waiting for. If you don't believe me, Google check it

4 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Redcoffee: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2019
grin something is wrong with you.
NewBea:
Its either something is wrong with me or this movie is just exaggerated! Im trying so hard to watch it and the more i watch the less interesting it becomes. undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by kevoh(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2019
Lol...She's entitled to her opinion. Not everyone is going to like GoT and there's no need to go into cyber bully mode on others who do not like GoT. Stop making their opinions popular/trend by engaging them. It will die a natural death.

#Team.Night.King grin

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Narldon: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:
I must be the only one who haven't seen this GOT of a movie.

"You know Nothing; Jon Snow!"

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by winterfell007(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2019
MNDY:
You need a high proportion of IQ to watch Game of Thrones. She and a host of other people who don't like the series do not possess IQ high enough.

The statistics of number of people following the series is unprecedented. It has been predicted that half of the world's population will watch its final season.

Bros it's even more than half of the world's population expected to watch it. Like you said, those dudes never get the IQ to reason out the unpredictable and complex twist in the film. Give it up to GOT, it's the best series of all times. The GOAT

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by shegra58: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:

crime series? Are you a criminal or trying to be one? grin

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by claseek(f): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2019
IamD18:

SHAME!!!!

SHAME!!!

SHAME!!!
lmaoo...just sad that she won't even understand your post. Only GOT fans would

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by darkelf: 10:12am On Apr 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:

Madam, its a series not a movie
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by driand(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2019
Moyo Lawal, winter is coming for you...
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by horlus(m): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2019
ChiefSupplier55:

Shebi is for you na carry on na no body dey drag am with you

Must you comment? You can see a comment and pass? If you don't like something nobody forced you to watch.
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Didi2d(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2019
I felt same when I stared watching the series, but later got glued
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by Prodon(f): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2019
all the movies you have acted in altogether are not worth one episode of Game of Thrones..

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by ezewealth(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2019
Offpoint:
I stopped at season 2, I've never completed any seasonal movie before. The farthest I've ever gone is Season 6 and that was Desperate Housewives (My favorite movie of all time).
Best movie, i finished it till season 8, pls watch devious maids and haves and haves not
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by horlus(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Cyberleets:
Game of thrones is not for Babies...

Those complaining of nudity in the movie are bloody hypocrite...una be virgin?

Those saying into the badlands is better, una no get sense...where u put Vikings?

Only Vikings can rival GOT and Vikings will still loose sef...
1: GOT
2 VIKINGS
3 THE ORIGINALS
4: Some random shitty series

Into the badlands is nice but I think game of thrones is way better.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by iamfromlagos(f): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2019
[quote author=rayopt post=77583086]

take it from someone who has watched season 1-7 twice, GOT is actually underhyped

i have watched spartacus and into the badlands, good movies but they cant beat vikings sef.

except for the rush in season 7 and 8, GOT is amazing!

but i have discovered that those who say it is overhyped are only hating on its popularity and fan base. they wont tell you the problem with the movie, they just wanna beef its popularity. the other group of haters are those who havent watched it and they are sick of people ranting about it!!

sorry for yall, GOT is actually the GOAT. [/quote
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by labibro(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2019
The first time I watched GOT I lost interest left it for more than a year. When I returned to it I had to watch the whole seasons twice. It is a very good book acted excellently.Enjoying the final season presently.GOT is the GOAT.

5 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by megareal: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2019
Sterope:
Megareal

You were not paying attention. You can't watch it the way you watch Nigerian movies.
And who told you I watch Nigerian movies?
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by freemi(m): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2019
unclexofficial:
Moyo Lawal who reacted to excitement over the airing of the first episode of the popular Game of Thrones series, stated that it is not worth the hype. 

The Nollywood actress who disclosed that the hype on the movie made her watch her first episode, stated that it was filled with incest, throwing kids away through a window and some sort of fantasy. Moyo Lawal who wondered why people are blown away with the Game of Thrones series, added that it is not worth the hype. She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/16/game-of-thrones-not-worth-the-hype-moyo-lawal/

its like she rushd to wash d 1st episode of s8 n hs nt watchd d entire series if so then i dnt blame her
Re: Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype by freemi(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2019
delugajackson:
Madam goat face. Can you kindly mention any movie you featured that is worth the hype watching?

You are not even worth the hype. As a matter of fact, your whole existence is not worth the hype. This is hate speech and an insult to all GOT fans worldwide. She should be arrested for making such an outrageous statement.
haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gorgeous Nollywood Actresses Takes Ankara Selfie At A Movie Premiere / Hushpuppi Full Biography & Net Worth - Uzomedia / Rapper MI Acquires 2015 Mercedes G-Wagon to Celebrate 100k IG Followers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.