Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (2396 Views)

Why do I keep meeting virgins? Back to Back to back / Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Obagoblog(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: ... by davenaija: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Thrash. Keep trying to unsettle innocent ladies with your whorish thang
Re: ... by Obagoblog(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
davenaija:
Thrash. Keep trying to unsettle innocent ladies with your whorish thang

Thanks for input...

But, come to think of it. I feel a lady who wanna keep her virginity till marriage should not start dating at an early age. These ladies are from the age range of 20 - 23.. I'm 22 going to 23 myself..

Another thing I noticed is that there major fear is the pain.
Re: ... by drmikeadams(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
Obagoblog:

Thanks for input...

But, come to think of it. I feel a lady who wanna keep her virginity till marriage should start dating at an early age. These ladies are from the age range of 20 - 23.. I'm 22 going to 23 myself..

grin unless ur very skilled in convincing them to off their panties grin they RE time wasters grin note: the most useless word in the dictionary is "panties"
Re: ... by SageMK: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bro its Karma.

You must have been a serial peeping Tom during your teenage days. That's why Mother Nature is fighting you.

You have to confess to your victims to be set free.
To both males and females. Animals or not.

If you don't you'll be dry humping for life.
And your wife will only let you put just the tip

This shít happened to one of my guys.
But after he confessed, Mother Nature forgave him.

7 Likes

Re: ... by RoyalBlu(f): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
This is something IamD18 is looking for with halogen torch. cheesy

Op be careful o.

1 Like

Re: ... by Obagoblog(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin unless ur very skilled in convincing them to off their panties grin they RE time wasters grin note: the most useless word in the dictionary is "panties"

Boss, I Don try reason with them but my observation is that they are scared of the pain they might go through...

I'm thinking of teasing them that they should allow me get them drunk... so, I can do it when they are still unconscious.

it was the second one I met in 2017 that brought the idea but we never do it though...
Re: ... by Obagoblog(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
drmikeadams:

Big time wasters... They can easily loose interest in a relationship since they never invested their pride.

They easily go from one relationship to another without feeling bad.

The last one I met last two weeks, was/is still in a relationship ooo... she just told me she's having issues with her guy..

And the worst part is that they will want you to be there for them financially...
Re: ... by logan2(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
how do you know they are virgins without actually strapping them opone,
Re: ... by Obagoblog(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
logan2:
how do you know they are virgins without actually strapping them opone,
it seems you've not met one before...

The hymen is very visible with a very tiny hole below... I usually play around the hole which they usually enjoy but will start pleading and cautioning me to be careful so as not to deep the whole finger...

I no be novice nah...

1 Like

Re: ... by ipiuz(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
Obagoblog:

Thanks for input...

But, come to think of it. I feel a lady who wanna keep her virginity till marriage should start dating at an early age. These ladies are from the age range of 20 - 23.. I'm 22 going to 23 myself..

wich pian quanu
Re: ... by anthonyuncle(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
guy u dey very lucky o! see wetin I dey find all my life, na him u get in quantum. abeg just borrow me that one with a "model stature" for some weeks. thanks in advance
Re: ... by Makaveli217(m): 12:43am On Apr 17, 2019
Never you beg a girl for sex, that's bullshit, you're gonna be her bitch.
Chat dirty with her in a way that'll make her so wet, but in a matured way, act like you dont want the pussy when she's with you, you can romance her when y'all be playing, but avoid her pussy, touch her in other sensitive place, but leave her pussy out of the play, she's gonna want you to slide you fingers in by the way she moves her body, or how she looks at you, then when you start fingering with one finger, add another one in 10mins time, and also be playing with other part of her body like her boobs, or kissing her so she dont talk much and spoil the show, by then she wount know when she's gonna say please i want you in me.
Or
If y'all be naked and shit, finger in the hole, dick wanting to take over, and she stops you, tell her if you ain't fucking, she should'nt step her leg in you house again.
Dont be a bitch ass nigga'
Never beg for sex that shit's gonna make she' ain't gonna respect you.
Re: ... by Obagoblog(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2019
Makaveli217:
Never you beg a girl for sex, that's bullshit, you're gonna be her bitch.
Chat dirty with her in a way that'll make her so wet, but in a matured way, act like you dont want the pussy when she's with you, you can romance her when y'all be playing, but avoid her pussy, touch her in other sensitive place, but leave her pussy out of the play, she's gonna want you to slide you fingers in by the way she moves her body, or how she looks at you, then when you start fingering with one finger, add another one in 10mins time, and also be playing with other part of her body like her boobs, or kissing her so she dont talk much and spoil the show, by then she wount know when she's gonna say please i want you in me.
Or
If y'all be naked and shit, finger in the hole, dick wanting to take over, and she stops you, tell her if you ain't fucking, she should'nt step her leg in you house again.
Dont be a bitch ass nigga'
Never beg for sex that shit's gonna make she' ain't gonna respect you.

Thank you boss.

Have tried your first advice several times but they always stop me by holding my hand amidst the enjoyment.. I've made some of them orgasms several times that I see the whitish stuff coming out...

I think I will just go with your second advice... enough is enough
Re: ... by Obagoblog(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Cc: ayswagga5
federico109

Here is the Ibadan babe contact
0812 661 2019

Her name is Gloria. Tell her from King

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update / The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION / How To Spot A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.