Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1437494 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hoverbird: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
scotcee:
Someone asked if they will be anything like allowance or stipends during the training no one answered also for the grade 6 and below we still don't have an idea of how much salary we are to receive. Pls all this are vital information we could use to plan our lives . Peace
Unless your mind no dey the job.. Stipends or allowance should be the least of your concern to be honest. The priority should be going for the training and passing out successfully, in camp you will be fed 3x daily, go with as much cash as you have if you're waiting for stipends you will disappointed because it won't take you anywhere that's if you are lucky they even pay it.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BIGBANNNG411: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
Karfcruiz:

How about shortlisting, exams and screening of suplimentary candidates? Do you have an idea if it's all going to start in June after the first set's POP
Co-ask
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 6:05am On Jan 02, 2022
BIGBANNNG411:

Co-ask
just co wait
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BIGBANNNG411: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2022
esmarcq:
just co wait
If you have no answer, you can co-STFU!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thaiwwo(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2022
Karfcruiz:

How about shortlisting, exams and screening of suplimentary candidates? Do you have an idea if it's all going to start in June after the first set's POP
I dont think there will be of such. People should just be expecting list from various LG that have not been shortlisted

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
thaiwwo:
I dont think there will be of such. People should just be expecting list from various LG that have not been shortlisted
If that's the case what's the point of applying if the LG are the ones choosing and can just bring any candidate? The screening and test is necessary or its no longer a recruitment.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
BIGBANNNG411:

If you have no answer, you can co-STFU!
You'll still Co-wait either way, you'll wait a very long..... Time
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BIGBANNNG411: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
esmarcq:
You'll still Co-wait either way, you'll wait a very long..... Time
Alaye co-shi danu!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
esmarcq:
The LGs are not there ones choosing, don't be misguided, and all the shortlisting and other screejinuwill be done before that June, except for unforseen circumstances,that's the plan.
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ngoreal449(f): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Please who knows if they will repeat all those things they have done before on the training ground
like medical test , fitness, screening , documentationn etc .my reason of asking is for people that are working
that will like to resign before going to camp.there is no way anyone can hold a job for six months without reporting to work
so definitely the person must resign and if the person resigns and he/she got decamped what will she do.
People that knows how things are been done in the camp should put us through please
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
ngoreal449:
Please who knows if they will repeat all those things they have done before on the training ground
like medical test , fitness, screening , documentationn etc .my reason of asking is for people that are working
that will like to resign before going to camp.there is no way anyone can hold a job for six months without reporting to work
so definitely the person must resign and if the person resigns and he/she got decamped what will she do.
People that knows how things are been done in the camp should put us through please

At this stage, there will be no disqualification except for improper conduct in camp. You have been given the job and you have accepted it already, you have a service number too, so it's as good as a done deal.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Training isn't even the problem, what of shortlisting? Test, physical screening etc. If they can do all these for the supplementary candidates while the main candidates are in camp that would be great. They can start their training anytime.
by implication it will be concludede before june/july
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
Abdulqareem:

Is this an authoritative statement?
The PRO answered alot of peoples question, So everyone can rest on the issue of going to camp this January with those with APL
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
Karfcruiz:

How about shortlisting, exams and screening of supplementary candidates? Do you have an idea if it's all going to start in June after the first set's POP
Honestly I think all will be done from January through june/july so camping for supplementary resume 2nd quarter

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
ngoreal449:
AT this stage the only thing wey fit comot u from camp na ur fucckup.
misbehaviour
Failing in the camp activities
or Having irregularities in Camp
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Madgio(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
[quote author=ngoreal449 post=109017359]Please who knows if they will repeat all those things they have done before on the training ground
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Madgio(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Madgio(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
Your question brings to mind a lady that documented and collected APL but said she won't resume training because she was told camp will be rigorous due to military kind of drills and she knows she won't be able to cope.

From what my friend who just did NDLEA POP, apart from lectures, it's mostly marching drills then once in a while jogging and obstacle crossing that is done in camp. Then maybe small small punishment like that. Unless you can't endure all that due to an ailment or chronic laziness, I don't see what you should be scared of, abi you're undisciplined and get coconut head and don't plan on obeying orders?

ngoreal449:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ngoreal449(f): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Madgio:
Your question brings to mind a lady that documented and collected APL but said she won't resume training because she was told camp will be rigorous due to military kind of drills and she knows she won't be able to cope.

From what my friend who just did NDLEA POP, apart from lectures, it's mostly marching drills then once in a while jogging and obstacle crossing that is done in camp. Then maybe small small punishment like that. Unless you can't endure all that due to an ailment or chronic laziness, I don't see what you should be scared of, abi you're undisciplined and get coconut head and don't plan on obeying orders?

That's not the case, am speaking in respect of quitting your job hoping you have gotten another job
Only for you to get to training ground and they start every thing afresh
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Madgio(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
ngoreal449:
That's not the case, am speaking in respect of quitting your job hoping you have gotten another job
Only for you to get to training ground and they start every thing afresh

Nothing is being started afresh. You have gotten the job. Am curious though, why do you seem sceptical, abi you think you don't deserve to have been shortlisted and if you were to go through the screening process again you won't pass.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ngoreal449(f): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Madgio:
My dear I know that everyone that is working will be feeling same as me, remember this recruitment did not start today and we have been holding on, so this is time to take a bold step
You won't blame me for asking to be sure

Nothing is being started afresh. You have gotten the job. Am curious though, why do you seem sceptical, abi you think you don't deserve to have been shortlisted and if you were to go through the screening process again you won't pass.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ngoreal449(f): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Chiderao1:

misbehaviour
ok thanks am just asking to be sure
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ngoreal449(f): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
Chiderao1:

misbehaviour
thanks for the explany
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
Madgio:

Hmmm...
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Please, can I report to camp with provisions and grubs? Cos as I dey like this, I'm planning to hit location with one garawa of Gari o. Anyone with 1st hand info should please reply.
Cos e go pain me if dem seize these stuffs for gate o. Milo and milk don cost o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by GenId: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
Please, is still possible to get APL before 10th of January, a friend asked.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Wuminity(f): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2022
Shogologo:
Please, can I report to camp with provisions and grubs? Cos as I dey like this, I'm planning to hit location with one garawa of Gari o. Anyone with 1st hand info should please reply.

grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2022
Shogologo:
Na training u d go, Abi na food you go Chop � � �, no one will seize ur personal item like milk and Milo, and Garri , haba bro
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Iykaypeter: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2022
Please don’t resign oh . Remain there abeg so at least someone from your local government can have a chance in the supplementary recruitment. Werey some of you don’t even know what you got or deserve it .

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Isad2519: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2022
GenId:
Please, is still possible to get APL before 10th of January, a friend asked.
Yes,It is very possible to get the APL before 10th January 2022.Some people will be collecting their APL tomorrow,believe it or not & will join those that have already documented in training camp. The likes of SERDEEQ & AHMAD4002 can attest to this info because they have credible sources at hand.very possible! Very possible!! Very possible!!! Quote me anywhere.
For more clarification on the statements above,it's for those that have sponsor/connect.So, if you have anyone following-up for you start making calls now!!!
Wallahi! Wallahi!! Wallahi !!! It's possible & credible.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
I just came across this list

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.