Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1433066 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Churchill6767: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Please will there be stipends during the training?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Everybody go and sleep till June, the PRO has said it, Training start for supplementary after this set has passed out from camp...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Chiderao1:
Everybody go and sleep till June, the PRO has said it, Training start for supplementary after this set has passed out from camp...
Training isn't even the problem, what of shortlisting? Test, physical screening etc. If they can do all these for the supplementary candidates while the main candidates are in camp that would be great. They can start their training anytime.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
Good evening all. I want to use this medium to apologize 4 anyway I've wronged anyone on this forum.

You guys are nice, funny and quick tempered but in all, you pass information on time

Ahmed 4002, Sikpa04, I insulted you because I was misguided I humbly apologize and to the rest of the squad here I'm sorry very very sorry

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas a prosperous New Year and a successful passing out parade into the Nigerian Custom Service

Congratulations everyone all the best from Perfectdanny

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by edhamza: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
Chiderao1:
Which everybody?
Some people are resuming training college on Sunday na
���
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mddan1: 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pls guys... Just a quick one here...
Hope our phones will be in our position
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mddan1:
NO, what will you want to do with your phone there ?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Phrah: 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mddan1:

Yes
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdulqareem: 12:08am On Jan 01, 2022
Chiderao1:

Is this an authoritative statement?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by PrincessEstates: 1:10am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy New Year 2022 Guys... smiley
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by edhamza: 1:25am On Jan 01, 2022
esmarcq:
NO, what will you want to do with your phone there ?
And why do you think we won't need our phones? A lot of people have things to check up on. You do not expect them to ghost the outside world for 6 months. This is not 1950
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 6:28am On Jan 01, 2022
edhamza:
And why do you think we won't need our phones? A lot of people have things to check up on. You do not expect them to ghost the outside world for 6 months. This is not 1950
Oya now, Let's wait and see na, Navy DSSC ghost the world for 9 months, all forms of paramilitary train without their phones for months and you think custom will be an exception? Just prepare yourself to be without your phone for at least 5 months, there's nothing 1950 about training without your phones for months, even far developed countries do that.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ina2k(m): 6:35am On Jan 01, 2022
esmarcq:
Oya now, Let's wait and see na, Navy DSSC ghost the world for 9 months, all forms of paramilitary train without their phones for months and you think custom will be an exception? Just prepare yourself to be without your phone for at least 5 months, there's nothing 1950 about training without your phones for months, even far developed countries do that.

Dont say wat u dont know bro. Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 6:43am On Jan 01, 2022
How about now

Impossible sir.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 6:46am On Jan 01, 2022
Ina2k:

Dont say wat u dont know bro. Happy new year.

This I and everyone who knows this type of job and training know this, at this stage, phones are restricted, when you're in service and go for courses and other training, phones will be allowed, but at this stage, only ignorance will make you believe they'll allow you to be pressing phone

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by edhamza: 6:51am On Jan 01, 2022
esmarcq:
For your information, Immigration cadets are currently in camp in Kano and they have access to their mobile phones, so please don't say what you do not know.
Even in the NDA, nobody seizes the cadets' phones, but they're hard to reach because of the rigorous training they undergo which gives them little or no time for frivolities. Get your facts right.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ina2k(m): 7:14am On Jan 01, 2022
edhamza:
For your information, Immigration cadets are currently in camp in Kano and they have access to their mobile phones, so please don't say what you do not know.
Even in the NDA, nobody seizes the cadets' phones, but they're hard to reach because of the rigorous training they undergo which gives them little or no time for frivolities. Get your facts right.

Oil dey ur head.
No mind the guy. He wants to start 2022 with nonsense argument.
They use phones but with the activities, u cant even have time for your phone. You are correct. Then again, phones are restricted in all areas of the school, i hv many of my friends undergoing training, u can only use phone in ur hostel. NCS might do same.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Madgio(m): 7:54am On Jan 01, 2022
Phone or not, the important concern for me is whether the food there is nice and the portion enough. Are there restaurants that you can buy food or its strictly the food we will be served. And finally can I still come with my already bought white vest, shoes and shorts since the PRO said we'll be provided with training kits.

Abeg those in Lagos how cold can it get, do I need blanket?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by edhamza: 8:04am On Jan 01, 2022
Madgio:
Phone or not, the important concern for me is whether the food there is nice and the portion enough. Are there restaurants that you can buy food or its strictly the food we will be served. And finally can I still come with my already bought white vest, shoes and shorts since the PRO said we'll be provided with training kits.

No need coming with blanket, unless you are very prone to bouts of flu.. Lagos is hot and will only get hotter over the coming months
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dapaiks: 8:25am On Jan 01, 2022
Good Morning and happy New Year.
Please, is taking uber from the airport to ikeja Custom Training College viable?
And what is the estimated cost if i am to use uber.
Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by iamwaasiu: 8:35am On Jan 01, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
dapaiks:
Good Morning and happy New Year.
Please, is taking uber from the airport to ikeja Custom Training College viable?
And what is the estimated cost if i am to use uber.
Thank you.

yes, its not far and should cost around #500

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2022
On the issue of mobile phones:
You're allowed to go in with your phones but you can't use them outside BN lines (Hostel). Thing is you might not need to press phone sef do the first few months because you will be so engaged.

Also, I'd advice when you get to camp please and please be careful how you use mobile phones and what you post online. In fact, the service will brief us on the first day on the do's and don'ts. Handbook will be given to us regards the rules. Please let's follow it.
Anybody wey Dem go send go house at this stage just know say Village people dn blow powder for that person head but it's not our portion.

May God bless us all as we celebrate. Please be careful how you sip alcohol and for those who smoke (learn how you will pipe down na 6 months oo) be careful too.

Happy New Year!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2022
edhamza:
When my bro was on training for Officer oh not even Soldier. His lines was never reachable, sometimes for three months. When he calls it's usually midnight like 2am - 3am with different numbers or public holidays which would last just a few days then back to total ghosting. Phones was absolutely not allowed. But like someone said, the NCS might be different. But if even common NDELA is the same talk more of custom.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NLorubebe(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2022
Sikpa04:

You're allowed to go in with your phones but you can't use them outside BN lines (Hostel). Thing is you might not need to press phone sef do the first few months because you will be so engaged.

Also, I'd advice when you get to camp please and please be careful how you use mobile phones and what you post online. In fact, the service will brief us on the first day on the do's and don'ts. Handbook will be given to us regards the rules. Please let's follow it.
Anybody wey Dem go send go house at this stage just know say Village people dn blow powder for that person head but it's not our portion.

May God bless us all as we celebrate. Please be careful how you sip alcohol and for those who smoke (learn how you will pipe down na 6 months oo) be careful too.

Happy New Year!!
you've really spoken well, bro. I'd be glad if they don't take our phones from us
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2022
edhamza:
Oya na, when you guys enter camp you'll find out if it's fact or not and as per rules of NDA, phones are not allowed , don't know where you got your facts from

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2022
Idrismusty97:
When my bro was on training for Officer oh not even Soldier. His lines was never reachable, sometimes for three months. When he calls it's usually midnight like 2am - 3am with different numbers or public holidays which would last just a few days then back to total ghosting. Phones was absolutely not allowed. But like someone said, the NCS might be different. But if even common NDELA is the same talk more of custom.
They should be prepared for anything sha
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Madgio(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2022
Sikpa04:

Happy New Year!!

Omo! On that smoking aspect wahala go dey o. Maybe na the opportunity for some nicotine addicts to quit smoking. May God help us.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 10:50am On Jan 01, 2022
Madgio:

Same here. I am thinking of coming with mine, theirs may not fit well.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hotdiamond(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2022
kellexnuel:

Same here. I am thinking of coming with mine, theirs may not fit well.
You can take a pair or two..
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by scotcee: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Someone asked if they will be anything like allowance or stipends during the training no one answered also for the grade 6 and below we still don't have an idea of how much salary we are to receive. Pls all this are vital information we could use to plan our lives . Peace
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chiderao1:

How about shortlisting, exams and screening of suplimentary candidates? Do you have an idea if it's all going to start in June after the first set's POP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.