Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1437480 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin
Shogologo:

Make I go book for 7up company trailer wey dey go Kano. I no get TP

grin grin
You don use all do Christmas shey?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
balosunky:
Supplementary funds (feeding, training and salary) is not in 2022 budget unless the budget is been revisited. The supplementary training should be 2023

I think they were covered.

NCS planned to employ 3200, the number recruited now is 1500, so the remaining would come via supplementary recruitment.

Unless of course they intend to recruit more

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Profmike4: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
balosunky:
Supplementary funds (feeding, training and salary) is not in 2022 budget unless the budget is been revisited. The supplementary training should be 2023
grin
balosunky:
It is finished
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdulqareem: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Biko. When should supplementarians be expected to be called. Pls urgent response
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thaiwwo(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Abdulqareem:
Biko. When should supplementarians be expected to be called. Pls urgent response
Any information on this please
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
balosunky:
2023 is even Election, Might be postponed again cheesy. Meanwhile Navy recruitment is starting on 3rd January, make una use that one hold body grin.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by edhamza: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Abdulqareem:
Not anytime soon, because they still need to write exams and do physical screening before the final list for documentation comes out... so that may be later in the year.. give or take a few months
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Idrismusty97:
2023 is even Election, Might be postponed again cheesy. Meanwhile Navy recruitment is starting on 3rd January, make una use that one hold body grin.
this navy recruitment is not for bsc holders
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mandorland:
Oh thanks for the clarification.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Wuminity(f): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mandorland:

It's for who?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
ND and WAEC, simply put you start as an ordinary seaman

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Chiderao1:
ND and WAEC, simply put you start as an ordinary seaman
Do you have an idea when the Navy recruitment for graduate is starting?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Idrismusty97:

Cc: Mandorland
no idea

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
Samwobi1:
grin

grin grin
You don use all do Christmas shey?
Baba... I don use money slaughter Guinea fowl o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sylove: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Abeg I no understand oh. How can one know if he or she is selected to go to the training?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 12:54am On Dec 31, 2021
Idrismusty97:

They just concluded it
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kayliechsteiner(m): 12:59am On Dec 31, 2021
Sylove:
Abeg I no understand oh. How can one know if he or she is selected to go to the training?
Only those who wrote the exams, did the medical screening, documented and got their service numbers are eligible for the training

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 3:38am On Dec 31, 2021
Sylove:

This training is not for December 2021 applicants. Is for the older ones that have done documentation, collected apl and have service numbers. They are still reviewing applications for those who applied this December, successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 6:04am On Dec 31, 2021
Na this things person go carry go abi them go give us list?

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2021
Congratulations to you guys, all the best.. I have received several emails concerning what to hold and carry along with.

1. Photo copies of credentials, appointments letter (desist from going along with originals, as it can easily be stolen or destroyed) except other wise needed, but I don't think the original might be needed

2. At least Two traditional wears

3. Bed sheets, Mosquito nets

4. Cardigan (sweater), January is very very cold, intense cold and dusty atmosphere in Kano

5. Money.. Money..

6. Spoons, plate, cup, cooler

7. White shorts, white tee shirts, white canvas (No moccasin) , probably again black office shoes may be for POP.

8. Clipper, shaving stick, body spray, perfume soap, detergent. Just personal hygiene stuff sha

note: This is just recommendations, it's what so ever not from NCS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by LuxInnovation1: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2021
Ahmed4002:
Congratulations to you guys, all the best.. I have received several emails concerning what to hold and carry along with.

1. Photo copies of credentials, appointments letter (desist from going along with originals, as it can easily be stolen or destroyed) except other wise needed, but I don't think the original might be needed

4. Cardigan (sweater), January is very very cold, intense cold and dusty atmosphere in Kano

5. Money.. Money..

7. White shorts, white tee shirts, white canvas (No moccasin) , probably again black office shoes may be for POP.

8. Clipper, shaving stick, body spray, perfume soap, detergent. Just personal hygiene stuff sha

Thanks Ahmed4002, you've really been helpful
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by balosunky(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2021
Samwobi1:

NCS planned to employ 3200, the number recruited now is 1500, so the remaining would come via supplementary recruitment.

Go check the budget again. You think the federal ministry of finance just throw money anyhow even NSCDC recruitment wasn't captured fully in the budget. The police got 10000 recruitment budgeted, NCS got 3,200 but only half of it would be release the other half will be pending until the budget is been revisited.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by balosunky(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2021
Samwobi1:

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Odans: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Dear Ahmed, what advice/information do you have for a pregnant woman regarding camping sir?

Ahmed4002:

5. Money.. Money..

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Odans:

Dear Ahmed, what advice/information do you have for a pregnant woman regarding camping sir?

She's lucky to have pass through screening to documentation and then training, since she has been given an appointment letter, I don't think there should be a problem, she should report to the camp when it opens, she might be given the grace to join the suplimentary candidates for training. Panic not, make she show for camp first
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Odans:

Let her report to the camp. The camp commander would decides, her appointment would still be valid, she might just carry over the training... She would join in subsequent training sooner or later.

No worries mate
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Odans: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Thanks so much
Karfcruiz:

She's lucky to have pass through screening to documentation and then training, since she has been given an appointment letter, I don't think there should be a problem, she should report to the camp when it opens, she might be given the grace to join the suplimentary candidates for training. Panic not, make she show for camp first
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Odans: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Thanks Ahmed
Ahmed4002:

Let her report to the camp. The camp commander would decides, her appointment would still be valid, she might just carry over the training... She would join in subsequent training sooner or later.

No worries mate
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NLorubebe(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ahmed4002:

5. Money.. Money..

let's all message or call NCS so they can at least release a list of things to bring along.

The 2011 list by NCS included original APL and some other things. Thank you for the information, Ahmed.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
NLorubebe:
let's all message or call NCS so they can at least release a list of things to bring along.

The 2011 list by NCS included original APL and some other things. Thank you for the information, Ahmed.

Can u post the full requirements for 2011 training.
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
NLorubebe:

Sure, original documents might be needed, but make sure say you sleep and go every where with your documents sha.

*apart from Bed sheets.. Make sure to carry blanket oooh or duvet... Kano cold in January no be beans...

I doubt many people go bath that time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Iykaypeter: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Go to Facebook the P.R.O just said everything you need will be provided by the service . Just come along with your toiletries and basic stuff you need . And original apl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.