Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1437790 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by GentlemanAyo(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2021
With this news, the supplementary recruitment will take longer than expected.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
They didn't state the things we should come along with.

How will we know what to go with?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Samwobi1:
They didn't state the things we should come along with.

How will we know what to go with?
It should not be different from what other recruits brought in the past.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by GenId: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Shogologo:

She carry Belle go do documentation?
Let her report to camp abeg. The baby is customs baby
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE RECRUITMENT.
COMMENCEMENT OF TRAINING.

Nigeria Customs Service is set to commence basic training for the recently enlisted and documented candidates.

The six (6 ) months training programme which will take place in Customs training Colleges in Kano and Lagos, will commence on Monday 10th January 2022.

Consequently, all documented candidates of Grade levels 03, 04 and 06 are requested to arrive the Customs Training College, Goron Dutse, Kano, while those of Grade 08 are to report at Customs Training College, Ikeja, Lagos on Sunday 9th January 2022.

Recruits are to note that any act of indiscipline at any stage of the training programme will attract severe penalties which may include out right dismissal/ eviction from the College.

Please also note that arrival at the designated College according to the specified levels above on Sunday 9th January 2022 is mandatory as training commences on Monday 10th January 2022.

Safe journey as you report.

Compt. JO ATTAH
Public Relations Officer
for Comptroller General of Customs
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Odans: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Yes Boss. She carry Belle do documentation
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
GentlemanAyo:
First thing on my mind, in fact if you applied for the supplementary just forget it for six month because this first batch must finish first before anything tangible can happen.

Omo i need a job or something to be doing for these months. I am currently in Lagos, a quantity surveying graduate and excellent at Ms Excel with HR/Administrative experience. Those of you leaving your jobs for this training recommend me please Biko. Idleness and baseless hope is not funny at all embarassed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Odans:
Yes Boss. She carry Belle do documentation
If it was Millitary standard she would be disqualified straight up. Don't know about Custom sha.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dihyah001(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]

GentlemanAyo:

We re in the Hands of God, we pray it won't repeat itself again
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
MI
GentlemanAyo:

Will accommodation be provided? Or you have to come from home? Because living in a camp for 6 months is going to be draining..

Una don start o?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Wuminity(f): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
The poster above want to kee me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kayliechsteiner(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Shogologo:

grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kayliechsteiner(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Odans:
My wife is 7 months pregnant. What's her fate please... Will she be allowed for the training or what will happen to her case? I am anxious
Na wa o! This is serious. How will she cope with the drills/exercises?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
GentlemanAyo:

Will accommodation be provided? Or you have to come from home? Because living in a camp for 6 months is going to be draining..
See question? This life is not fair sha, some of you don't deserve the opportunities you get. Wish we can switch place so you stay at your house. Were you coming from your house when you were at NYSC camp?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by GentlemanAyo(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Idrismusty97:
See question? This life is not fair sha, some of you don't deserve the opportunities you get. Wish we can switch place so you stay at your house. Were you coming from your house when you were at NYSC camp?

See mumu o, you will never get any opportunity in life. Now carry your frustration to your village people, you need to be free.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by edhamza: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
GentlemanAyo:

What kind of question is this? Most times I wonder how some of us managed to graduate from tertiary institutions. Because it beats my imagination as to why a Graduate would ask such a question. This is a paramilitary service, for God's sake. Or you don't know what you signed up for?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NLorubebe(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sannideen:

It's closed. If you were following their social media handles you would have known that the web address changed to a new one. Anyway, you are late. Better luck next time.
thank you. I have my service number already though. I was only asking for someone.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
I just shake my head with the kinda questions some recruits ask.
It's now obvious why some of us need training.
By the way, where are those who dey shout "NCS must give 3weeks notice"?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by GentlemanAyo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
edhamza:
What kind of question is this? Most times I wonder how some of us managed to graduate from tertiary institutions. Because it beats my imagination as to why a Graduate would ask such a question. This is a paramilitary service, for God's sake. Or you don't know what you signed up for?

I cheated like you, sorted like you, and had sex with female lecturers like you. That's how we managed to graduate. Thank God there was no cut..
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Fucklove(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hello comrades, I wish to report to the training ground as I await the supplementary list. I can't wait till after 6 months to serve my fatherland. I know I'll get the job and can't wait to resume duty as a certified officer. See you at the training ground angry angry
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
NCS don drop bomb grin

Wae those people wae dae find 3 weeks notice? I tell una to buy shock observer.

Up Kano jare

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NLorubebe(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Shogologo:
I just shake my head with the kinda questions some recruits ask.
It's now obvious why some of us need training.
By the way, where are those who dey shout "NCS must give 3weeks notice"?
make Dem dey wait for 3years notice na grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Perfectdanny:
NCS don drop bomb grin

Wae those people wae dae find 3 weeks notice? I tell una to buy shock observer.

Up Kano jare
When we de talk, Dem no de believe. Now their mind dn dey. Make I see who no go come Camp on the 9th fess. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by edhamza: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
GentlemanAyo:

I cheated like you, sorted like you, and had sex with female lecturers like you. That's how we managed to graduate. Thank God there was no cut..
At least we know how you graduated... Now I'm not surprised you're asking this kind of question
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
For now no requirement concerning the training like items to buy etc. hopefully by next week, NCS will inform us
See you guys for training school.
wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by evuti20(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Shogologo:

hahaha... i tell you bro
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by GentlemanAyo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
edhamza:
At least we know how you graduated... Now I'm not surprised you're asking this kind of question

Mr graduate, get lost and find something to do with your graduate life. Rubbish!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by edhamza: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
GentlemanAyo:

Mr graduate, get lost and find something to do with your graduate life. Rubbish!
That's the problem with this generation.. Instead of you to take correction, you go on the defensive and refuse to be corrected. I implore you to get rid of this mindset if you truly want to join the Service cos dem go humble you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sikpa04:

When we de talk, Dem no de believe. Now their mind dn dey. Make I see who no go come Camp on the 9th fess. grin

Make I go book for 7up company trailer wey dey go Kano. I no get TP
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by GentlemanAyo(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
edhamza:
That's the problem with this generation.. Instead of you to take correction, you go on the defensive and refuse to be corrected. I implore you to get rid of this mindset if you truly want to join the Service cos dem go humble you
Oga leave me now, hian! Abi wetin be this? Oya I no dey ask question again o Mr Implorer.
Now now you don know the problem of this generation, stay one corner dey implore, you don sabi English be that abi?
Meself I implore you to shut the fvck up before I humble you with slap.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by balosunky(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Supplementary funds (feeding, training and salary) is not in 2022 budget unless the budget is been revisited. The supplementary training should be 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sikpa04:

Say na who them papa be?? Some people go reach camp on Saturday sef grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
At least they gave us 12 days notice

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.