Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

How Would You Invest A Cash Gift Of One Million Naira? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Invest A Cash Gift Of One Million Naira? (photos) (765 Views)

Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Man Plays Barca To Win 1Million Naira PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Invest A Cash Gift Of One Million Naira? (photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
As for me, I'd invest 70% of the cash into profitable companies (stocks) and the rest to get sum vital gears for my job.

What about y'all, fellas?

NB: It doesn't need to make sense, just SAY SOMETHING. Lolzz

Re: How Would You Invest A Cash Gift Of One Million Naira? (photos) by overdrive(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
treasury bills.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Invest A Cash Gift Of One Million Naira? (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
This is going to sound crazy but if you are in Kano and you invest 1m naira on weeds, you will get 20m naira by the next 12 months, just let them know you as a dealer, congratulations the Police also smoke, the drug enforcement agencies there smoke including their governor.
Just imagine, you have job security and you got nothing to fear, what more can anyone ask for

1 Like

Re: How Would You Invest A Cash Gift Of One Million Naira? (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
This is going to sound crazy but if you are in Kano and you invest 1m naira on weeds, you will get 20m naira by the next 12 months, just let them know you as a dealer, congratulations the Police also smoke, the drug enforcement agencies there smoke including their governor.
Just imagine, you have job security and you got nothing to fear, what more can anyone ask for

Not that crazy....lol though just a little bit worried noni

Re: How Would You Invest A Cash Gift Of One Million Naira? (photos) by Xavi2019: 1:53pm On May 17, 2019
I'll buy a plot of land with it
Re: How Would You Invest A Cash Gift Of One Million Naira? (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 3:49pm On May 17, 2019
I thought I'm the only one who watches "Billions"....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Invest A Cash Gift Of One Million Naira? (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I thought I'm the only one who watches "Billions"....

I love that series like kilode..... POWER is indeed the new currency!

my favorite: Taylor Mason lolz

(1) (Reply)

5 Common Mental Errors That Sway You From Making Good Decisions / Why Are Rich Kids So Stingy? / Today Is International Kissing Day: Amazing Kissing Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.