Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture] (1183 Views)

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked / You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2019
1. God
2. Jeff Bezos
3. Fans who patronized me
4. Fans who haven't patronized me yet
5. And everyone who has contributed in my happiness or sadness in one way or the other

Thank you all and I love you.

I'm so damn prepared for 2020 and so should you.

TIPS:

Have you men and women ever thought of switching the front camera of your phone every 31st of December and ask God what you NEED the next year as a video-recorded new year's resolution and keep watching that video every 1st of each month?

That is the fastest way to stay focused and achieve your dreams. Install a software to hide that video so that no one will see it — it's personal.

I started doing this in 2018 and my life has never been the same. Tell the universe what you want in a video and work towards it like crazy.

This is a hack no one will ever tell you. Hide the video and don't let anyone see it — it's your secret weapon to success.

Remember the quotes below...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2019
To show you an example, see the screenshot below. 97% of what was said in the video has been achieved because I kept rewatching it to stay focused. Life is easy, but staying focused is hard and this is why most people end up saying life is hard. They just don't understand life isn't hard, but staying focused is.

If you can be consistent with this, you'll see how your life will change for life. This is the killer of distraction.

Modified: picture removed.

2 Likes

Re: My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2019
If you are going to start this, raise your hand and I'll tell you something.
Re: My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture] by moscow406(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2019
I dey here
Re: My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture] by AyamDani(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2019
Two hands raised!
Re: My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture] by Onlinebar: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2019
I'm doing this
Re: My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture] by Loxleyy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
✋✋✋
Re: My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture] by kayc0(f): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
2 hands raised + my 2legs as gyara
Re: My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture] by Hostingserver(f): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
iLegendd:
1. God
2. Jeff Bezos
3. Fans who patronized me
4. Fans who haven't patronized me yet
5. And everyone who has contributed in my happiness or sadness in one way or the other

Thank you all and I love you.

I'm so damn prepared for 2020 and so should you.

TIPS:

Have you men and women ever thought of switching the front camera of your phone every 31st of December and ask God what you NEED the next year as a video-recorded new year's resolution and keep watching that video every 1st of each month?

That is the fastest way to stay focused and achieve your dreams. Install a software to hide that video so that no one will see it — it's personal.

I started doing this in 2018 and my life has never been the same. Tell the universe what you want in a video and work towards it like crazy.

This is a hack no one will ever tell you. Hide the video and don't let anyone see it — it's your secret weapon to success.

Remember the quotes below...

Can you spare me little time out of your busy schedule please. I have sent you an email but I don't trust U would see it. I need to chat with you Please can you add me on Whatsapp 070(344)(78)(708), I promise I won't waste your time
Re: My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hostingserver:

Can you spare me little time out of your busy schedule please. I have sent you an email but I don't trust U would see it. I need to chat with you Please can you add me on Whatsapp 070(344)(78)(708), I promise I won't waste your time

I'm quite honest with the way I work. Though, you may not like it, but it saves me time and saves others time too.

I work two ways

1. Paid
2. Free

In paid, it starts with a public chat for me to know what I'm getting into and moves over to private chat. In free, it's all public chat here on Nairaland.

I have years of experience handling people on NL and this may sound too strict, but it's the only solution I found after learning the hard way on how to manage conversations on Nairaland.

Thank you for your understanding.
Re: My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture] by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mr Ilegend, you have been a source of inspiration for me. You've touched my life in so many ways. Thank you. Still awaiting your tutorials on keywords and book title
Re: My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture] by blacq2009(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
6.All the ladies you f*cked
7.Chenzen.
Your list is now complete.

(1) (Reply)

The Billionaire's Wife - Episode 1 / My Friend Is Suffering / Bobrisky Announce She Is Finally Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.