Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men (4470 Views)

Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / Why Do Ladies Dislike Giving Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by naijawhist: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
Every man at least once in his lifetime has tried to know the things women dislike in men. If you want to know what kind of behavior turns women off and how to avoid a breakup with them, you're quite lucky as today we will reveal:

5 things women dislike in men
Avoid these things and you will have her fall in love with you like no other. Thank us later for these solid relationship tips. There you go!

1. Empty promises

If a man makes empty promises and raises false hopes, it can push a woman away .Promising things you can't do does not only reduce trust, it destroys respect for you. Long-lasting feelings depend on trust and respect.

Women want someone they can rely on. If you can't keep your word, they can’t trust you! It's simple.

Don't make promises if you’re not sure that you can keep them.

I'll do my best - this is the correct answer, which implies “I don't promise to do it, but I'll do what I can”.

Don’t talk. Act. Don’t say. Show. Don’t promise. Prove. It is your best interest to remember this.

2. Excessive Jealousy

Women like it when a man shows healthy jealousy. She’ll feel important. But when jealousy takes control, the result will be rejection. Jealousy has no bearing on love.

On the foundation of love, there is a conscious preference for loyalty and responsibility for your chosen one.

The basis of jealousy is the fear of losing what you love. Usually, this feeling comes from a lack of confidence in yourself and your relationship.

Constant outbursts of jealousy only mess up love and turn your relationship into suffering and distrust. It can lead to a breakup.

If you want to stay together, learn to trust your woman and work on your self-esteem. In men, we feel a man’s power and confidence, and this is what we find particularly attractive.

When I say power, it doesn’t mean you need to rule the world. Your power comes from being in harmony with yourself. It will bring balance into your love life.

3. Lack of attention

Women forgive mistakes. The man’s indifference and his lack of attention don’t count as mistakes. We consider them a crime.

The woman changed her hairstyle. Maybe she changed the color. She is wearing a new dress. If you fail to notice these, for a woman, it feels like as it feels for you when you repair something with your hands, and she doesn’t see it.

The secret desire of a woman is always to be attractive to her man!

We long for your attention, admiration, and care. It is essential for us to know, feel, and understand that we are loved and desired.

In the absence of attention, women begin to look for it elsewhere.

Show your attention to her affairs, to her moods, what she thinks, what she dreams, what are her experiences.

Compliment her. Talk to her about your feelings.

Learn to show your interest in her talks even if it seems chatter to you at times. When she has your attention, she will provide you with her affection and love.

4. Indecision

Indecision may cause disappointment, failure, lost opportunities.

When a man can’t decide on the expression of feelings, his actions, or when he has no opinion, he will look insecure and dependent in the eyes of the women.

We love confident men who define priorities, formulate thoughts, and act. These traits make a man attractive to a woman. Do you want to know the reason? If you are decisive, she feels safe with you.

I want you to be that man for her.

things-women-dislike-in-men-dear-amore
Think positive, trust yourself, face the obstacles that life throws serene without panic, seek the things that you love, act, learn and grow.

And what if you feel scared?

Nothing. It’s not about never being afraid. Do you remember the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz? He asked Oz to remove his fear. He didn’t understand that he was already the bravest member of the story.

Being confident doesn’t mean you are never afraid or you never feel that you make difficult decisions. It’s the opposite. It means you make the decision even when it’s difficult. If all decisions were easy, there would be no confidence in making them. See?

Choice and responsibility nourish your relationship. It is a choice – to be or not to be. And if it is to be, it’s also a choice, how.

5. Stinginess

Don't be stingy. Buy her gifts and shower her with affection. Take her out to nice places. We're not saying that you should spend all your money on her but creating new experiences and giving her nice things are the grease that keeps the relationship going.
Good luck!

Now you know what to do and how.
Source: https://dearamore24..com/2019/04/5-things-women-dislike-in-men.html
Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by anthonyuncle(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
there are more
Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by ImaIma1(f): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
The empty promise part can be annoying... guys that can just have mouth.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by Jamalifeglobal: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
No wonder. I have all of those.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by naijawhist: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
Jamalifeglobal:
No wonder. I have all of those.
Lol. Try to change
Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by Wizmax(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
5 tinz ladies dislike in men
1. Brokenness
2. Poverty
3. Lack of money
4. Empty accnt
5. Empty pocket

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by tolugar: 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
And one thing I am

Stingy

I don’t date broke ass girls
Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
The most important thing a man should think about is how to be successful and not how to impress some useless women who don’t work or do anything tangible

Apart from working in the saloon, shop, eatery and brothel what other thing can an average Nigerian lady do?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by mytime24(f): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
Everytime na 5 to 10 things ladies like or dislike undecided

Lubbish angry
Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Despite that, all these things you mentioned are r even bringing in more money than the average graduate/professional job that you work so hard for. We can use our hands/talents to become breadwinners of the home whilst most men will blame the world for not providing the lifestyle that they want, and in the process still enslave themselves for a government job. Your pride and ego will kill most of you before death. Shiorr.
BEANSANDBREAD00:

The most important thing a man should think about is how to be successful and not how to impress some useless women who don’t work or do anything tangible

Apart from working in the saloon, shop, eatery and brothel what other thing can an average Nigerian lady do?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by Biglittlelois(f): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Saffi:
Despite that, all these things you mentioned are r even bringing in more money than the average graduate/professional job that you work so hard for. We can use our hands/talents to become breadwinners of the home whilst most men will blame the world for not providing the lifestyle that they want, and in the process still enslave themselves for a government job. Shiorr.
You are just talking balderdash
You can use your hand/talents to become breadwinners?? What are your hands/talents? Working in the saloon or eatery?
Or I guess your talent is prostituting

A lot of males are self employed and are doing well they are surviving with the skill they know not the certificate
Okay women can become breadwinners by prostituting fine!
Please you don’t have anything to say don’t quote me!
Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Do you know how much women make from doing hair/selling wigs? Do you know how much one wig cost? On average 20-50k. Do you know how much women can make from doing makeup? Do you know how much women can make from selling clothes, cream and shoes? From selling food or having their own eatery, do you know how much you can make? Even this so called prostitution that you talk of, do you know how much men are willing to pay to sleep with certain women? You are so stupid it’s unbelievable. If you think you can downplay the hustle of a woman, think again. Because in Nigeria, look around on average, women are making more money than men.
BEANSANDBREAD00:

You are just talking gibberish
You can use your hand/talents to become breadwinners?? What are your hands/talents? Working in the saloon or eatery?

A lot of males are self employed and are doing well they are surviving with the skill they know not the certificate

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by yetunsbay(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
mytime24:
Everytime na 5 to 10 things ladies like or dislike undecided

Lubbish angry
in luv with ur soft breast like today's bread
Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by Liliyann(f): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
Stinginess is a turn off!
How can you say you love your woman and can't spend on her?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by Preshy561(f): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

Why are you afraid of being quoted?

You don't wanna be schooled on the gibberish you spilled? My advise is for you to stop exposing your ignorance here.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by united442(m): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

dude, that lady is right...

your comment should be for those ladies without handwork or skill.,waiting for men to come and pop money on their hoes..

not for a lady with skill and handwork,please respect them..
Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
Saffi:
Do you know how much women make from doing hair/selling wigs? Do you know how much one wig cost? On average 20-50k. Do you know how much women can make from doing makeup? Do you know how much women can make from selling clothes, cream and shoes? From selling food or having their own eatery, do you know how much you can make? Even this so called prostitution that you talk of, do you know how much men are willing to pay to sleep with certain women? You are so stupid it’s unbelievable. If you think you can downplay the hustle of a woman, think again. Because in Nigeria, look around on average, women are making more money than men.
Okay! I was able to grasp something from the balderdash you spilled up there and I can say that you are hoodwinked by your female counterparts... Now let me make things perspicuous to you! First of all wigs have different grades the cheapest is 6k , there are very few women who deal on expensive wigs that ranges from 50k - 200k and I know some women own boutiques and sell cream and clothings like you said but they are mostly married women with kids what I am saying is what can a young vibrant lady do! What can you do!
Now you were saying that some men pay a lot to sleep with a woman you said it exaggeratedly now! you are misinformed!

Sex is very cheap in Nigeria
Short time is 5h or 1k(missionary)
Doggy is 1500 or 2k
Bj is from 2500 - 4K
Overnight is 5k to 7k
All depends on the location
Now you will say it’s all this ashawo houses

Let me tell you the price girls in universities charge
Uniport 8-10k overnight
UST 6-8k -
Uniben 8-10k -
Igbinedion 15-20k -

Those are the unis I know off
Now you will say that I patronize a lot of prostitutes but it is better than keeping a girl that will hinder you from progressing!

Okay! Goodnight!
Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Okay going by your stupid logic

Let’s assume the cheapest wig is 6k. The average hairdresser may 4 customers per day. That’s an average of 24k What are we saying? And who told you young vibrant women cannot work like this? You are so stupid it’s unbelievable.

Okay going by this. The average prostitute makes 3k per night. If she decided to work 4 times a week. That’s 12kper week and 50k average per month, so what exact are we saying. How many graduates are making that? Now I’m not justifying prostitution, but never in your useless life knock a woman’s hustle. What I’ve realised is that Nigerian men are so envious and jealous of women, they will do everything and anything to undermine their work ethic and status, just to feel good about themselves. If you are so insecure, then you need to work harder.
BEANSANDBREAD00:

Okay! I was able to grasp something from the balderdash you spilled up there and I can say that you are hoodwinked by your female counterparts... Now let me make things perspicuous to you! First of all wigs have different grades the cheapest is 6k , there are very few women who deal on expensive wigs that ranges from 50k - 200k and I know some women own boutiques and sell cream and clothings like you said but they are mostly married women with kids what I am saying is what can a young vibrant lady do! What can you do!
Now you were saying that some men pay a lot to sleep with a woman you said it exaggeratedly now! you are misinformed!

Sex is very cheap in Nigeria
Short time is 5h or 1k(missionary)
Doggy is 1500 or 2k
Bj is from 2500 - 4K
Overnight is 5k to 7k
All depends on the location
Now you will say it’s all this ashawo houses

Let me tell you the price girls in universities charge
Uniport 8-10k overnight
UST 6-8k -
Uniben 8-10k -
Igbinedion 15-20k -

Those are the unis I know off
Now you will say that I patronize a lot of prostitutes but it is better than keeping a girl that will hinder you from progressing!

Okay! Goodnight!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
Saffi:
Okay going by your stupid logic

Let’s assume the cheapest wig is 6k. The average hairdresser may 4 customers per day. That’s an average of 24k What are we saying? And who told you young vibrant women cannot work like this? You are so stupid it’s unbelievable.

Okay going by this. The average prostitute makes 3k per night. If she decided to work 4 times a week. That’s 12kper week and 50k average per month, so what exact are we saying. How many graduates are making that? Now I’m not justifying prostitution, but never in your useless life knock a woman’s hustle. What I’ve realised is that Nigerian men are so envious and jealous of women, they will do everything and anything to undermine their work ethic and status, just to feel good about themselves. If you are so insecure, then you need to work harder.
Okay!! (even though I didn’t read all that)
In a nutshell! what I am saying is most young ladies in Nigeria are jobless or doing menial jobs. FULLSTOP

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
And if they are doing menial jobs, what is the issue? If you go to work with a suit everyday and you’re not making hardly anything from it, is it worth the hassle? You are deceiving yourself. You are also very jealous and envious your mind is still in a box. Grow up please.
BEANSANDBREAD00:

Okay
In a nutshell what I am saying is most young ladies in Nigeria are jobless or doing menial jobs. FULLSTOP

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
Saffi:
And if they are doing menial jobs, what is the issue? If you go to work with a suit everyday and you’re not making hardly anything from it, is it worth the hassle? You are deceiving yourself. You are also very jealous and envious your mind is still in a box. Grow up please.

Well all I can say is I am impressed a young lady in Nigeria settled down to type something long and debatable.. Wow ,You must be a feminist

Please leave feminism for the whites! You are too local to be called a feminist
Okay goodnight please no more quotes

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
Where's Godpunishuna? cry
Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
And you are too stupid to be called a man. Thank you.
BEANSANDBREAD00:

Well all I can say is I am impressed a young lady in Nigeria settled down to type something long and debatable.. Wow ,You must be a feminist

Please leave feminism for the whites! You are too local to be called a feminist
Okay goodnight please no more quotes
Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
ImaIma1:

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Saffi:
And you are too stupid to be called a man. Thank you.
Why the insults?
Please do not incite a pandemonium in this peaceful thread.
Okay?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Liliyann:
Stinginess is a turn off! How can you say you love your woman and can't spend on her?

Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by femi4: 6:20am On Apr 18, 2019
ImaIma1:
like I will buy you Bar Beach
Re: 5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men by femi4: 6:25am On Apr 18, 2019
Liliyann:
Stinginess is a turn off!
How can you say you love your woman and can't spend on her?
Going by your quote, how can you have money and not spend it on yourself but wants a man to spend his money on you.

How can you claim you love yourself if you can't spend your money on yourself

(1) (Reply)

How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her / Lady Putting On High Heel Shoe Falls Inside Gutter (watch) / What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.