Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Does It Means I Cheated On Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Means I Cheated On Her (2585 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does It Means I Cheated On Her by abdeiz(m): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2019
afolayan22:
Your intro was respectful but your conclusion was as a result of ignorance

Oh how sweet of you to point that out...if only I actually gave a f¿vk.
Re: Does It Means I Cheated On Her by Sensation55(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Have i ring her?,,,if you cheat as a married person you are wrong but if not we are right
I asked u to think nd u failed to...jst gerrout,ah dnt have tym 4 rubbish argument abeg
Re: Does It Means I Cheated On Her by dkidd: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
afolayan22:
Hi Romancelanderz,

My girlfriend caught me with another girl during kissing and romance and since then she refused picking my calls and texted me it is over.

The question is 'does kissing and romance means i cheated on her without having sex with the girl in question.

Comment Open:

Don't worry urself she will come back. Iust let her be for a while. The worst that can happen is she will give in to that nigga that has been disturbing her for the puss.y & after she taste the pipe she will come back to u cheesy

But the thing is hope ur sex game is tight because if the other guy game pass ur own na over e over u o tongue
Re: Does It Means I Cheated On Her by afolayan22(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
dkidd:

Don't worry urself she will come back. Iust let her be for a while. The worst that can happen is she will give in to that nigga that has been disturbing her for the puss.y & after she taste the pipe she will come back to u cheesy

But the thing is hope ur sex game is tight because if the other guy game pass ur own na over e over u o tongue
Hmmmm your view is advisable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Complicated? / Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls / A Real Example Of A Redpiller .. Hardcore Redpill(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.