Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) (4763 Views)

[STORY] My Only Sister (18+) (1-17) / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover / Love Story (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) by tonysunkan: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
A Thorn in the Flesh

By Tony Sunkan

Henry is the son of well-to-do parents who want him to climb up the ladder of life fast. He desires a good life and a good family. In his exuberance, he bungles the 'arangee love' between him and the senator's daughter. The love he settles for is rejected by his parents but Henry remains determined to settle down with the unapproved lady. All can still work out well, but he has a passion which is more of a thorn in the flesh. This passion threatens all other things.

DOWNLOAD FULL STORY AT: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_18/26753

Re: A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) by ThrillPlus: 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
Kudos.
Re: A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) by yhuxuf15: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
tonysunkan:
A Thorn in the Flesh

By Tony Sunkan

Henry is the son of well-to-do parents who want him to climb up the ladder of life fast. He desires a good life and a good family. In his exuberance, he bungles the 'arangee love' between him and the senator's daughter. The love he settles for is rejected by his parents but Henry remains determined to settle down with the unapproved lady. All can still work out well, but he has a passion which is more of a thorn in the flesh. This passion threatens all other things.

DOWNLOAD FULL STORY AT: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_18/26753
Can I have the story in my mail?
Re: A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) by tonysunkan: 6:27am On Apr 20, 2019
yhuxuf15:
Can I have the story in my mail?

Yes, you can. Send a glo recharge pin number of N100 to tonysunkan@gmail.com
Re: A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) by Zamar: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
tonysunkan:

Yes, you can. Send a glo recharge pin number of N100 to tonysunkan@gmail.com

I will do so.
Re: A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) by tonysunkan: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2019
Zamar:

I will do so.

Satisfaction guaranteed. cheesy
Re: A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) by tonysunkan: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
tonysunkan:
A Thorn in the Flesh

By Tony Sunkan

Re: A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) by tonysunkan: 7:12am On May 04, 2019
ThrillPlus:
Kudos.

Thanks.
Re: A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) by LoveToRead: 8:06pm On May 21, 2019
[quote author=tonysunkan post=77911526][/quote]
Re: A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) by tonysunkan: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) by tonysunkan: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2019

Re: A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) by tonysunkan: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
tonysunkan:

Satisfaction guaranteed.
Re: A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) by SolaRaphael: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
tonysunkan:
A Thorn in the Flesh

By Tony Sunkan

Re: A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) by tonysunkan: 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
tonysunkan:
A Thorn in the Flesh

By Tony Sunkan

The den is hot
Re: A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) by BigBasher: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
If lust is not a man's thorn, then what is it?

(1) (Reply)

Please Open This Thread / I Saw This Yellow Lady With Tattoo Of Mermaid Holding Fish / How I Slept With My Husband A Night Before Our Wedding.~ A Woman's Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.