Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them (4442 Views)

What Brings Out The Worst In People? / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by manjesse9: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
My dear Nigerian men , I have stayed abroad for quite sometime and heard alot about Nigerian girls and I came back to experience for myself , it was terrible God help these girls , I am Nigerian but our girls are cursed and in years to come so many would end up not getting married because the have killed the love fellow Nigerian men have for them , sometimes I ask this questions , don't these girls wish to settle down, and one day have kids , how would the train there daughters , Nigerian girls are the worst in this planet earth and I have discouraged most of my friends to never come down to Nigeria to take a wife instead the should go to other African countries , I have never cried for a woman but I did it in Nigeria my own country , it's not about the money I think it is a curse , what the do is to cheat and to look at your pockets, you always want to make them happy the try to make you pissed off , please my fellow Nigerian men please look at what is happening now currently it would never get better but it would get worst , I hear men commiting sucide because of women though it's messed up, but you will never know the level of commitment the man put in but at the end she kills him with her attitude , my dear brothers it has nothing to do with you , have you asked why other African women like Nigerian guys , is because we know how to take care of women pretty well , but our girls only would want to suck you dry and if the have what it takes to kill you the will . Most Nigerian girls would end up single because men are seeing this and the are waking up , have you noticed why the are being raped and being murdered it's partly because of this, the men in Nigeria hate the girls , if you don't have money in Nigeria you can't afford a girl , then as a man are you alive? then men go into dangerous things to get money to impress them even sometimes end up being killed in the process , that's the reason men do Yahoo Yahoo, robbery , kidnapping and so on just to survive and please these ladies and at the end the lady you take this risk for would eventually turn you down , some men die of heart break because of these girls , it is terrible in Nigeria , I had to go back to the states before the pandemic , I will rather try other African ladies but NEVER Nigeria ladies because the are wicked , unreasonable and evil . So brothers please try other ladies in other African countries you will definitely get the love you deserve . Make God bless us we Nigerian men and punish these evil Nigerian girls that I hate with passion .

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by kessling: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Just because they don't allow you to 'use' them for free ba?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by ojun50(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Op when you dey back to the country wey dey before

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by manjesse9: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
You see your thought pattern that's an evidence .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Juliusmomoh: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
kessling:
Just because they don't allow you to 'use' them for free ba?
Help me ask him ooo .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Kestolove(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Cause u are poor

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by budaatum: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Thanks for checking us all out and telling us your review here like Nigerian girls are one single brand of iPhone. You've saved a lot of dudes like you a lot of time and effort from using their own senses to check us out themselves.

Dudes, if you are anything like the op and are married to a Nigerian girl, take op's advice and dump her for a superior uncursed girl from other African countries. Hopefully, you dudes with different experiences to op's will not keep silent.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by chatinent: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Stop pursuing girls. If you want to marry, pick one devil and tame. You are welcome.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by manjesse9: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kestolove:
Cause u are poor
hmmmm I am not poor you give the call you a fool for giving . Well that's my opinion you if you don't like it that's all for you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by infogenerator(m): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
✓ Op bad women are everywhere, If there were humans on Mars, I'd bet on it they have terrible women there too.

✓ It's not predominantly a Nigerian thing, so please stop misleading the gullible ones on NL.

✓ To be honest you seem to have lost your confidence in women in general, hence even if you run to Somalia you're gonna translate this same hate to their women.

✓I strongly believe as a man, you attract your type of woman. I've never been with a terrible woman, because i ain't like that, so we can't even connect in the first place.

✓Op check yourself and work positively on your criteria of a life partner selection and you will meet the right one.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by manjesse9: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
infogenerator:
✓ Op bad women are everywhere, If there were humans on Mars, I'd bet on it they have terrible women there too.

✓ It's not predominantly a Nigerian thing, so please stop misleading the gullible ones on NL.

✓ To be honest you seem to have lost your confidence in women in general, hence even if you run to Somalia you're gonna translate this same hate to their women.

✓I strongly believe as a man, you attract your type of woman. I've never been with a terrible woman, because i ain't like that, so we can't even connect in the first place.

✓Op check yourself and work positively on your criteria of a life partner selection and you will meet the right one.
well said but why do we get these bad remarks about Nigerian women here in the states , you are quite lucky but bro believe me other African girls are better , do your research .

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
What is this one saying,always quick to condemn Nigerian ladies but nothing good ever comes from this same men(new generation men)just few of them are manageable mtchew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Ayemileto(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
manjesse9:
My dear Nigerian men , I have stayed abroad for quite sometime and heard alot about Nigerian girls and I came back to experience for myself

So, you came back to Nigeria just to experience relationship with Nigeria girls?

it was terrible God help these girls , I am Nigerian but our girls are cursed and in years to come so many would end up not getting married because the have killed the love fellow Nigerian men have for them , sometimes I ask this questions , don't these girls wish to settle down, and one day have kids , how would the train there daughters , Nigerian girls are the worst in this planet earth and I have discouraged most of my friends to never come down to Nigeria to take a wife instead the should go to other African countries , I have never cried for a woman but I did it in Nigeria my own country , it's not about the money I think it is a curse , what the do is to cheat and to look at your pockets, you always want to make them happy the try to make you pissed off , please my fellow Nigerian men please look at what is happening now currently it would never get better but it would get worst , I hear men commiting sucide because of women though it's messed up, but you will never know the level of commitment the man put in but at the end she kills him with her attitude , my dear brothers it has nothing to do with you , have you asked why other African women like Nigerian guys , is because we know how to take care of women pretty well , but our girls only would want to suck you dry and if the have what it takes to kill you the will . Most Nigerian girls would end up single because men are seeing this and the are waking up , have you noticed why the are being raped and being murdered it's partly because of this, the men in Nigeria hate the girls , if you don't have money in Nigeria you can't afford a girl , then as a man are you alive? then men go into dangerous things to get money to impress them even sometimes end up being killed in the process , that's the reason men do Yahoo Yahoo, robbery , kidnapping and so on just to survive and please these ladies and at the end the lady you take this risk for would eventually turn you down , some men die of heart break because of these girls , it is terrible in Nigeria , I had to go back to the states before the pandemic , I will rather try other African ladies but NEVER Nigeria ladies because the are wicked , unreasonable and evil . So brothers please try other ladies in other African countries you will definitely get the love you deserve . Make God bless us we Nigerian men and punish these evil Nigerian girls that I hate with passion .

Lol. So you're based in the United States of America, but can't differentiate between "the" and "they"

I don't want to go into the details of the nonsense you wrote up there, but I know for sure that you are based in Nigeria, and you're a product of Nigeria's education system.

The story in it's entirety is false and was created to spite Nigerian women, just like many other threads in this section nowadays.

So, uncle, go fix your life and leave Nigerian women alone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by fati2001(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
okay is okay
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by fati2001(m): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
What is this one saying,always quick to condemn Nigerian ladies but nothing good ever comes from this same men(new generation men)just few of them are manageable mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by manjesse9: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ayemileto:

So, you came back to Nigeria just to experience relationship with Nigeria girls?

Lol. So you're based in the United States of America, but can't differentiate between "the" and "they"

I don't want to go into the details of the nonsense you wrote up there, but I know for sure that you are based in Nigeria, and you're a product of Nigeria's education system.

The story in it's entirety is false and was created to spite Nigerian women, just like many other threads in this section nowadays.

So, uncle, go fix your life and leave Nigerian women alone.
oh dear thanks I am currently happily married to a kenyian lady , and she is pretty cool and reasonable . Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Ayemileto(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
manjesse9:
oh dear thanks I am currently happily married to a kenyian lady , and she is pretty cool and reasonable . Thanks

Lol.

Were you married before the Pandemic, or during the Pandemic?

Because this reply only proves everything you've been saying is false.

Meanwhile, you can't even spell "Kenyan" correctly, just the way you can't differentiate "the" from "they", and you're based in USA. grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by DaddyRochie1642: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Oga I know that you're Currently Weeping and gnashing your teeth right now but don't worry, The Lord Is Your Strength grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by manjesse9: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga I know that you're Currently Weeping and gnashing your teeth right now but don't worry, The Lord Is Your Strength grin grin
lol interesting
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by infogenerator(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
manjesse9:
well said but why do we get these bad remarks about Nigerian women here in the states , you are quite lucky but bro believe me other African girls are better , do your research .

If you're looking to start a relationship that can lead to marriage, then by all means my friend, look for wife qualities in her. I know physical attraction is a strong key in marriages, but I'd advise you to pay less attention to

✓Facial beauty
✓How hot she dresses
✓How sexually appealing she looks
✓Financial or Family backgrounds
✓Fake Foreign accents

Do these and we will be celebrating your wedding soon on NL...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Blackmoran(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
I don't agree with you op, I sense you just been bitter and in bitterness your judgement becomes emotional... and to you pointing at Nigeria girls, you make it as if Nigerian girls where imported from space probably Pluto or Venus.. Nigeria girl is just like the average females on planet earth though the culture, ethic, religion, race. may differ but each females are face with the daily indoctrination, self delusion, fantasy, and privilege that the world offers them..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by manjesse9: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ayemileto:

Lol.

Were you married before the Pandemic, or during the Pandemic?

Because this reply only proves everything you've been saying is false.

Meanwhile, you can't even spell "Kenyan" correctly, just the way you can't differentiate "the" from "they", and you're based in USA. grin grin grin
the truth hurts lol kenyan kayan Bleep what you read or what you think and get it straight
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by manjesse9: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Blackmoran:
I don't agree with you op, I sense you just been bitter and in bitterness your judgement becomes emotional... and to you pointing at Nigeria girls, you make it as if Nigerian girls where imported from space probably Pluto or Venus.. Nigeria girl is just like the average females on planet earth though the culture, ethic, religion, race. may differ but each females are face with the daily indoctrination, self delusion, fantasy, and privilege that the world offers them..
quite true but do your checks properly , you would see my points clearly.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by HomerTimpson: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
manjesse9:
girls in the states too don't see good in guys at home too,nonetheless we still have the good eggs here at home and the optimistic ones there in the states so stop generalizing. TRUST ISSUE IS A GLOBAL THING

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by pretydiva(f): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Which kind gibberish the op dey spew undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Stan7: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Too much rage but some sense in what he's saying grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Tundelagos: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Op you are 100 percent right , see this mumu guys wey know this truth Dem dey hear dey speak English . Who doesn't know in this country that girls here are concious about money and not love, I have friends abroad dey don't even want to marry naija girls , I have a friend in ruwanda that is married he told me he can't even advise his enemy to marry Nigerian girls, this talk dey everywhere , instead of you guys to use this platform to caution to them una dey speak big Grammer after una go send them message privately because una support them , naija guys follow dey Jones .

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Tundelagos: 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Tundelagos:
Op you are 100 percent right , see this mumu guys wey know this truth Dem dey hear dey speak English . Who doesn't know in this country that girls here are concious about money and not love, I have friends abroad the don't even want to marry naija girls , I have a friend in ruwanda that is married he told me he can't even advise his enemy to marry Nigerian girls, this talk dey everywhere , instead of you guys to use this platform to caution to them una dey speak big Grammer after una go send them message privately because una support them , naija guys follow dey Jones .
the truth na the truth it is bitter but that is what it is .

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by DoctorYes(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Am lucky to have a Nigerian lady as my lover. She is a good woman, honest, hardworking and modest. She is also a great lover - beautiful, funny, full of imagination and hot. So to summarise - couldn't think of anyone more desirable than my adorable Ms Naija!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by AfroKnight: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin

If I say my full mind, these young women and their simps will not let my “mentions” rest. Let me just say experience is the best teacher. It might be your personal experience. It might be that of someone you know. Let us learn from experience.

Most of the nice Nigerian women who desire marriage are all married and grown (35 and above). Their set don pass. You see the ones remaining? They like to be acting like they are your personal trials and tribulations.

Bro, it is a pity you had to learn from your own experience. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by Tundelagos: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
DoctorYes:
Am lucky to have a Nigerian lady as my lover. She is a good woman, honest, hardworking and modest. She is also a great lover - beautiful, funny, full of imagination and hot. So to summarise - couldn't think of anyone more desirable than my adorable Ms Naja!
baba na 2 out of 100 , you dey lucky holl am strong

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Worst In The World Never Date Them by ParpahSeventy: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kestolove:
Cause u are poor
You and the OP needs sense, it's your kind that gave him that kind of mindset.
Last last from what I see seems the Op came back to Nigeria using keke so I don't have for him, OP take heart, next time learn how to make selection.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa: Video Of Eastern Cape Drunk Woman Dancing On The Street Naked / Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? / See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.