Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos (55927 Views)

Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
Aboguede:

You water go finish oh

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by BetterWorld100: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
WhatsApp me on 09013910304 to know how to make money by answering questions. Class starts at 8pm.
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Jane! Sometimes your butt looks gigantic...Other times it looks normal.

Inconsistent bumbum
hian! ..hater :>

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Viewing this thread is an insult to my education
This rubbish wouldn’t happen again
you don come, you don come. Anything seen cannot be unseen grin
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
I’m really pained I didn’t get my opportunity with this girl while in school embarassed
what school?
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Kobicove(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
grin

Its a lie...it's Calabar girls that have this type of leg grin
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Jane! Sometimes your butt looks gigantic...Other times it looks normal.

Inconsistent bumbum

i'm surprised you noticed all that ..

i've noticed it too ..

are you sure you're feminine ..

or there's just something more to you looking at janemena's ass
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Rilley(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Preshy561:
It's Jane mena or nothing. grin
Are you a fellow slut like her
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Yuceeluv(f): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
It's called an observation. Don't be a perv. Alright! undecided

biGDhAp:

i'm surprised you noticed all that ..

i've noticed it too ..

are you sure you're feminine ..

or there's just something more to you looking at janemena's ass
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by ezenna191(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Most times we call professional prostitutes slay queens,quite annoying. This one is a harlot looking for a male customer.
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Yuceeluv(f): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin I've got ass and hips. what do I have to be jealous about?

lefulefu:
hian! ..hater :>
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Rilley(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
I’m really pained I didn’t get my opportunity with this girl while in school embarassed
Which school
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin I've got ass and hips. what do I have to be jealous about?

reallywink? I worship ukwucious womensmiley. They are a goddess amongst d commity of womenwink.

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Buffalo2(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
Let her twerk, it is the produce of her pant
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by WilliamsChelster(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
BlackBarbie007:

Others bin dey collect?
Yes oh..
For Delsu
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by WilliamsChelster(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jen92:
what school?

Rilley:
Which school

Delsu..Many packaged her buh man no get time then so we just hide our face embarassed
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Ugosample(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
someone just posts twerk videos on IG and is making money, I post educative stuffs and people start unfollowing

it's quite unfortunate
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Rilley(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
WilliamsChelster:

Delsu..Many packaged her buh man no get time then so we just hide our face embarassed
Who fvck her there? the girl go bad for sex styles like mad.
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by DodonDoya: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin Jane Mena for president!

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
grin
not true
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
DodonDoya:
grin
Jane Mena for president!
i second to dat

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by yetunsbay(m): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
someone just posts twerk videos on IG and is making money, I post educative stuffs and people start unfollowing
way of the world Sis....corrupt universe. What's ur IG handle sis?
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by burgerpay: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Is this not the beginning of MADNESS?
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
I don't remember twerking on top of my 2017 SUV AmG Benz, perharps i should go and do it now. undecided
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rilley:
Who fvck her there? the girl go bad for sex styles like mad.
Sure na..With that her bouncing ass..
Na the big boys for the town that year, she wasn’t even popular then as she is now..Instagram don blow her now
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Rilley(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Sure na..With that her bouncing ass..
Na the big boys for the town that year, she wasn’t even popular then as she is now..Instagram don blow her now
Ahswear I wish I collected mine too, i can imagine her bouncing on my dick while I give her doggy. cheesy
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rilley:
Ahswear I wish I collected mine too, i can imagine her bouncing on my dick while I give her doggy. cheesy
Chai..The picture of it in my mind na dead oh
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
wellcome to the New Generation full with dumbed down dumbos. grin

If you try to sell a tin of Vaseline for $2 No one will buy it, but if kim kardashian tries to sell the same tin of vaseline for $300 a lot of people will buy it. it's Artrociously bizzare.

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Rilley(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Chai..The picture of it in my mind na dead oh
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by nkemjacob2(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
C as the yash black
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by ageraGT: 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) / 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.