Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

For The Sake Of Our Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Sake Of Our Marriage (1629 Views)

That Moment You Got Married For The Sake Of American Visa(picture) / What Habit(s) Have You Dropped For The Sake Of Love? / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Sake Of Our Marriage by afrobaby(f): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2010
I won't even think of the first option, what if the"unknown donor" has some deadly inheritable disease in his family lineage, maybe madness after 40 years or something like that
As per the 2nd option, mba, what if the so called old acquaintance now wake up one morning and begin to claim the child or what if the child now looks like him so much, or are we going to pay him to forget his baby forever?
the third option, I think, I can only do that if it were to be a movie, not in real life, what will I tell the child in future, as a christian, will i lie to my child from the beginning of his life till the end, no way, so i will tell my son that his uncle is his father, while is "FATHER" is just my husband, I have my pride and ego, can't do that
The only option I can actually think of is the 4th one, if we are really financially okay, we can relocate and later after a year, come back to our  base.
Or better still, we can decide not to come back again.

But to be frank, advices are easier given than taken,May God in his infinite mercy lookdown upon the couple and make their joy full, that is my prayer,
Re: For The Sake Of Our Marriage by Omolola1(f): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2010
@afrobaby, the health records of the donor are usually looked into before donation~
Re: For The Sake Of Our Marriage by MOBO444(f): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2010
afrobaby:

I won't even think of the first option, what if the"unknown donor" has some deadly inheritable disease in his family lineage, maybe madness after 40 years or something like that
As per the 2nd option, mba, what if the so called old acquaintance now wake up one morning and begin to claim the child or what if the child now looks like him so much, or are we going to pay him to forget his baby forever?
the third option, I think, I can only do that if it were to be a movie, not in real life, what will I tell the child in future, as a christian, will i lie to my child from the beginning of his life till the end, no way, so i will tell my son that his uncle is his father, while is "FATHER" is just my husband, I have my pride and ego, can't do that
The only option I can actually think of is the 4th one, if we are really financially okay, we can relocate and later after a year, come back to our base.

But to be frank, advices are easier given than taken,May God in his infinite mercy lookdown upon the couple and make their joy full, that is my prayer,

Afrom babe i have always respected your view and intelligence.
Re: For The Sake Of Our Marriage by jaybee3(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2010
No more fights grin grin grin
I am watching youuuuuuuu grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Sake Of Our Marriage by yme1(f): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2010
jay bee:

you are damn fast cheesy
thank gwad i was quick  grin i just read the insultive bombs by both parties grin grin

google dear keep it cool try use the invisible ignore button wink kiss
Re: For The Sake Of Our Marriage by MOBO444(f): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2010
jay bee:

jay bee you know we always respect your view and opionion, everything is ok.
Re: For The Sake Of Our Marriage by yme1(f): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2010
@jaybee
why nah?

i was about quoting googles last post,ya know the area where she dropped the atomic bomb embarassed

she killed it!!!!

aiit no more insult i think i have read enuff cool
Re: For The Sake Of Our Marriage by googles: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i was enjoying my sermon. . . . mehn i know how to spread the good news o

Mobo repent before its too late

God loves you My Dear BLACK WOMAN  cheesy

y me:

@jaybee
why nah?

i was about quoting googles last post,ya know the area where she dropped the atomic bomb embarassed

she killed it!!!!

aiit no more insult i think i have read enuff cool

Jaybee does like the way i preach the good news sad

am sorry jaybee cry
Re: For The Sake Of Our Marriage by akinolasam: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2010
MOBO444:

Look they better find a solution to all this talk, they have to be quick and fast.

That is what made me to post this thread. I already promised them that my FRIENDS will sort this out.

afrobaby:

the third option, I think, I can only do that if it were to be a movie, not in real life, what will I tell the child in future, as a christian, will i lie to my child from the beginning of his life till the end, no way, so i will tell my son[b] that his uncle is his father, while is "FATHER" is just my husband[/b], I have my pride and ego, can't do that
The only option I can actually think of is the 4th one, if we are really financially okay, we can relocate and later after a year, come back to our  base.

Thanks for this because you just enlighten some people about the facts of life.

Omolola1:

@afrobaby, the health records of the donor are usually looked into before donation~

How much records do we keep in this part of Africa? And how safe is this option?
Re: For The Sake Of Our Marriage by afrobaby(f): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2010
MOBO444:

Afrom babe i have always respected your view and intelligence.

Ori mi n wu o, meaning my head dey swell, i dey feel like obama, lolThanks for the comment
Re: For The Sake Of Our Marriage by Olumogun: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2010
What is actually wrong with option 2 & 3?

As far as am concern both are the same to option 1.

the first two are direct transfer of semen to the woman from a known person
the last is still a transfer of semen but from a faceless man who sold his life producing fluid for a peanut.

Is the woman going to announce to the old friend/the hubby brother why she is sleeping with them?

all those talking about option 1& 4 forgot that both cost big money. are we sure the family can afford them.

In a time lie this the best option is none of the above
P R A Y E R seems the only way out.
it may take long but you can be sure they will get thru when God is ready for them.
Re: For The Sake Of Our Marriage by sexylogan(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2010
I'l advise the couple to go for nuber 4 (adopt) while still praying for a child. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? / Twenty Something Girls/boys Vs Thirty Something Women/men! Who Do You Prefer? / Please What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.