Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued (26095 Views)

Man Gets Rescued By Passersby While Black Giant Python Attempted Swallowing Him / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Lady Steps Out Pantless Cat Walking In Lagos, Gets Blasted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Amanew(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2019
Afonjas self! When u were enjoying the game shaaa u didn't remember to drink sniper right?
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by tgmservice: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
Reelmii:
first aid for any form of poison
what if you drink acid
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Jamersirwin1971: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
Guest007:
Palm oil for sniper/poisoning overdose ting.... learning something new every day *Colgate smile* grin

Yeah palm oil works
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by mastermaestro(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
Crownwealthope:
yeah that could be true cos few days ago I sprayed it around to kill insects and the next day I also met a scorpion dead as well snipper is very very effective

That evil will never be sprayed around my crib again. angry I got cough and had difficulty sleeping at night for several days after it had been sprayed. I regretted asking that it be sprayed around.

It is evil! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Reelmii: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
tgmservice:
what if you drink acid
u can do the experiment and tell us the result

experience is always the best teacher
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Pearl05(f): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
Please I approve production of fake sniper that can be potent enough to kill insects but not humans.
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by uuzba(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
jullidee2006:
she must have been victimised, rejected and depressed... pregnancy is not a disease... let's stop stigmatising pregnancy regardless of how it came about
...let's stop....
What about the man who impregnated her? What do you say about him?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
Upton:
Sniper bad o. The chemical killed a dog in my house in less than 5 minutes

But it removes cockroaches and other vermin permanently.....quick, quick.
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Come and straff a professional they won’t hear,be forming I have a boyfriend.boyfriend kill you dia
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Guest007:
Palm oil for sniper/poisoning overdose ting.... learning something new every day *Colgate smile* grin

It is strange that someone does not know about the efficacy of palm oil for counteracting poison grin
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Biingoo: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Guest007:
Not just ordinary palm oil ooh! There's this one called Ojukwu
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by tgmservice: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Reelmii:
u can do the experiment and tell us the result

experience is always the best teacher
na you dey form over sabi
so i guess you should try it first
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Bukasint(f): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
I wonder how foolish Nigerians can be?
Ignorance is a big disease.

Who told you guys that palm oil is antidote for whatever poisoning one might have taken.

If at this stage we still have so many illiterates online,I wonder how Buhari might feel when he gets to know majority are like him.

On no account should you use Palm oil as antidote for any poison. The best is to take the person to any nearest hospital as fast as you can.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by fortune1968: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Debramaye:
cry why did you fvck in the first place
se u no know e sweet pass honey ?
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Sapphire94: 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
undecided

Rescued Ke??

She no drink am well I swear

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hmm
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Xisnin(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
FroshJaynex:
how old are you? if u don mature well for life you'd know some pregnancy are blessings in disguise. I was a young boy when I got a girl pregnant, got rejected but guess what on the night the boy was born I got a call that changed my life till date and now his living well. If I had followed my emotions and others around me I'd have aborted it thinking I wasn't ready. God doesn't give you what u don't deserve or cnt control, Always trust in him regardless.
You obviously still reason like a kid.
Some people drive when drunk and don't have accident.
Some people push drugs, become rich and are never caught.
Some chronic alcoholics never get their liver damaged.

Would you advise your kid to adopt any of the lifestyle above since
some people never suffer consequence for their poor life decisions.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by frozen70(f): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
candlewax:
sales of sniper should be controlled it's that easy

Outright ban
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Xisnin(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Bukasint:
I wonder how foolish Nigerians can be?
Ignorance is a big disease.

Who told you guys that palm oil is antidote for whatever poisoning one might have taken.

If at this stage we still have so many illiterates online,I wonder how Buhari might feel when he gets to know majority are like him.

On no account should you use Palm oil as antidote for any poison. The best is to take the person to any nearest hospital as fast as you can.

Apparently not as foolish and ignorant as you are.
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Bukasint(f): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
Xisnin:

Apparently not as foolish and ignorant as you are.

Another foolish fool spotted.
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by FroshJaynex(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
Xisnin:

You obviously still reason like a kid.
Some people drive when drunk and don't have accident.
Some people push drugs, become rich and are never caught.
Some chronic alcoholics never get their liver damaged.

Would you advise your kid to adopt any of the lifestyle above since
some people never suffer consequence for their poor life decisions.
Bros when your own come abort am, my own na blessing I no dey habour negativity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by kayzeesoft(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
engrpheleeks:
Please what's the easiest way to commit suicide? I'm fed up.
Pls don't commit suicide o. It is sinful. May God almighty answer all your prayers.
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by frozen70(f): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Xisnin:

Unwanted pregnancy is a disease, it destroys life, stagnates progess and changes destiny.
Our society should continue to stigmatize unwanted pregnacy to prevent generational
poverty and crime.

You got it very wrong

Unwanted pregnancy is as a result of those idiots that always take advantage of premature girls and pit them in a family way

Stigmatising them is like putting insult in injury

This is one area I love the yorubas they don't stigmatise their daughters when they get pregnant carelessly

That doesn't mean that her family is not discipline but it means that we can't disown you for this mistake but your life is important to the family

No one should stigmatise a young girl for being pregnant it's an act of mistake

I am not encouraging it either

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by egojeny1(f): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Upton:
Sniper bad o. The chemical killed a dog in my house in less than 5 minutes
How??
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Xisnin(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Bukasint:

Another foolish fool spotted.
I knew you were an imbe cile when you lack a common knowledge that even children are aware of.
This is not a thread for dumbledores.
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by engrpheleeks(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
kayzeesoft:

Pls don't commit suicide o. It is sinful. May God almighty answer all your prayers.
He should answer it by sending help my way. I feel he has abandoned me.
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
Now the innocent baby go come get follow come bald "head"
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Xisnin(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
frozen70:

You got it very wrong

Unwanted pregnancy is as a result of those idiots that always take advantage of premature girls and pit them in a family way

Stigmatising them is like putting insult in injury

This is one area I love the yorubas they don't stigmatise their daughters when they get pregnant carelessly

That doesn't mean that her family is not discipline but it means that we can't disown you for this mistake but your life is important to the family

No one should stigmatise a young girl for being pregnant it's an act of mistake

I am not encouraging it either

Unwanted pregnancy is not a mistake, it happens as a result of foolish risk taking.
In most cases, nobody was taken advantage of because they are in similar age group.

Even when the age difference is large, are you claiming that a girl old enough to get
pregnant does not know that sex leads to pregnancy?

As to the Yorubas you referenced, you are mistaking tolerance for acceptance.
People who work with NGOs know better, even when the family accept such person,
their lives don't remain the same.

Some families are struggling to survive only for one wicked daughter to add to their burden.
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
Pearl05:
Please I approve production of fake sniper that can be potent enough to kill insects but not humans.
If it can kill insects, it can kill human
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Xisnin:

Unwanted pregnancy is not a mistake, it happens as a result of foolish risk taking.
In most cases, nobody was taken advantage of because they are in similar age group.

Even when the age difference is large, are you claiming that a girl old enough to get
pregnant does not know that sex leads to pregnancy?

As to the Yorubas you referenced, you are mistaking tolerance for acceptance.
People who work with NGOs know better, even when the family accept such person,
their lives don't remain the same.

Some families are struggling to survive only for one wicked daughter to add to their burden.
What do you mean by "old enough to get pregnant"? A 14 year old girl or less can get pregnant too, you know?
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by kenodrill: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
chiommy123:
Because she is pregnant? Why she no share with the man when they were doing the do

"Doing the Do"... Lool
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by grandstar(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
jullidee2006:
she must have been victimised, rejected and depressed... pregnancy is not a disease... let's stop stigmatising pregnancy regardless of how it came about

The pregnant girl should be treated decently but it must be condemned. Jehovah said, "I shall punish you to the proper degree".

Do not be to harsh neither be permissive. The permissiveness is the mistake in societies where illegitimacy is now the norm such as African American society or even British

The welfare state for instance promotes it by providing financial succour to them. If child benefits and housing are only given to women who are at least 21years of age, the number of such births will reduce significantly..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.