Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued (26092 Views)

Man Gets Rescued By Passersby While Black Giant Python Attempted Swallowing Him / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Lady Steps Out Pantless Cat Walking In Lagos, Gets Blasted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by holuwajobar(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
FroshJaynex:
how old are you? if u don mature well for life you'd know some pregnancy are blessings in disguise. I was a young boy when I got a girl pregnant, got rejected but guess what on the night the boy was born I got a call that changed my life till date and now his living well. If I had followed my emotions and others around me I'd have aborted it thinking I wasn't ready. God doesn't give you what u don't deserve or cnt control, Always trust in him regardless.

So because you were fortunate, you think others will be fortunate as well?

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by mozona(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
She only taste the sniper.

Red oil ko, black oil ni
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by frozen70(f): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Xisnin:

Unwanted pregnancy is not a mistake, it happens as a result of foolish risk taking.
In most cases, nobody was taken advantage of because they are in similar age group.

Even when the age difference is large, are you claiming that a girl old enough to get
pregnant does not know that sex leads to pregnancy?

As to the Yorubas you referenced, you are mistaking tolerance for acceptance.
People who work with NGOs know better, even when the family accept such person,
their lives don't remain the same.

Some families are struggling to survive only for one wicked daughter to add to their burden.

If you think their daughter who got pregnanted by a beast is wicked ❓

Then the beast that pregnanted her is a devil
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Bukasint(f): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
Xisnin:

I knew you were an imbe cile when you lack a common knowledge that even children are aware of.
This is not a thread for dumbledores.

Lol...see this foolish fool. Your stupidity you called common knowledge? I guess you are still have regression and that's a coping strategy for defense mechanism in mental health i.e you have decided to return back to your less developed state as a child to believe in what little children knows as the truth but mere fallacy. You need urgent medical attention.
As a certified doctor I am obliged to school your ignorance which can be epidemic to upcoming generation.
Giving a child palm oil for kerosene poisoning will cause Aspiration pneumonitis or even Pneumonia worse case scenario.
Palm oil has never been and will never be an antidote for any poisoning.
You 21st century mumu....Your fore fathers dead or alive will be regretting how mumuish you have become for long.
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Xisnin(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
frozen70:

If you think their daughter who got pregnanted by a beast is wicked ❓

Then the beast that pregnanted her is a devil
He is only a beast/devil if he was a pedophile or rapist.
A girl being pregnant doesn't automatically make her innocent.

It is common sense for a person who has the most to lose to be more careful.
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
frozen70:

Outright ban

its useful to farmers
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by onmyowncj: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
She'v heard all these sermon before she took her action,things to consider:maybe someone in the family had been pregnant out of wedlock causing the parents grieve and she is not sure if her mother can survive the news,the person responsible may be someone she is not suppose to go into sexual relationship with or has denied her ,all thanks to the savior,life first,time gonna heal the shit or reduce the level of regrets.teamlifefirst
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by raphy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
Debramaye:
cry why did you fvck in the first place
her pun was itching her to be Bleep.
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by kayzat: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
engrpheleeks:

He should answer it by sending help my way. I feel he has abandoned me.

engrpheleeks:
Afonjas won't like this

Why won't God abandon you when you're a freaking racist
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by nanizle(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
Bukasint:
I wonder how foolish Nigerians can be?
Ignorance is a big disease.

Who told you guys that palm oil is antidote for whatever poisoning one might have taken.

If at this stage we still have so many illiterates online,I wonder how Buhari might feel when he gets to know majority are like him.

On no account should you use Palm oil as antidote for any poison. The best is to take the person to any nearest hospital as fast as you can.

You are right!

The Nigerian situation is a pathetic one. I've come to realize that the average Nigerian is quite stupid. It's a sad reality.

The quality of education is extremely poor and you can see how most nairalanders display stupidity in their posts. Even nairaland fp has become something else.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by bentwood85(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
femi4:
Palm oil is very Powerful.

Our neighbour's son drank kerosene some years back. Suddenly a man appeared from nowhere with palm oil as first aid

works very well!!! But no go drink sniper ooh.. cos I cannot come and waste my palmoil..
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Dacronym(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Guest007:
Palm oil for sniper/poisoning overdose ting.... learning something new every day *Colgate smile* grin
That is Old Knowledge Na
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by greyboy130(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Palm oil is a very effective organic liquid that has d ability to neutralise the effect of most chemicals,anything soap or detergent related can always be subdue by palm oil
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by dimeji248(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
saying she's pregnant is false, I was in that same market and those that when to igando police station to notify the police were my neighbors, 3 bottles of sniper was found in the lady bag, one was empty, unless God intervention, there's no way you going to drink one bottle of sniper and kasala won't burst, igando general hospital neither confirmed or Denied she's pregnant...... the lady brother was called to join them at the hospital...... so the trending news of her getting pregnant and drinking sniper is untrue.
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by ebukamen(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
jullidee2006:
she must have been victimised, rejected and depressed... pregnancy is not a disease... let's stop stigmatising pregnancy regardless of how it came about

Unwanted pregnancy is bad
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
FroshJaynex:
how old are you? if u don mature well for life you'd know some pregnancy are blessings in disguise. I was a young boy when I got a girl pregnant, got rejected but guess what on the night the boy was born I got a call that changed my life till date and now his living well. If I had followed my emotions and others around me I'd have aborted it thinking I wasn't ready. God doesn't give you what u don't deserve or cnt control, Always trust in him regardless.
So thoughtful
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
femi4:

Our neighbour's son drank kerosene some years back. Suddenly a man appeared from nowhere with palm oil as first aid

Some 20 years ago, a neighbor's son walked into my kitchen unnoticed and drank kerosene which was stored in a bottle.

Palm oil was it. The effect of the contamination was reversed immediately with lots of Palm oil before medical attention.

After a few checks and tests, boy was given a clean bill of health.
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Viicfuntop(f): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Psoul:
Fun fact: A mosquito has 47 sharp “teeth” on its proboscis. Sorry: if we have to know that, you have to know that.

You could have at least, use your words
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by frozen70(f): 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
candlewax:

its useful to farmers

Ok
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Psoul(m): 8:30am On Apr 19, 2019
Viicfuntop:

You could have at least, use your words

I don't wish to do that. I want it repeated here the way they said it.
Do u have issues with that?
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Dshocker(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2019
Debramaye:
cry why did you fvck in the first place

Like you don't
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Dshocker(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2019
FroshJaynex:

Your client called you!...how much did he pay again?
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Greatzeus(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
#Endindiscriminateopeningofyourlegs
Have a little self respect for you body,don't give it up for indomie and a bottle of coke
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Belurved1(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2020
Beware of fake palm oil as well.
femi4:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.