Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt (795 Views)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me / Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt by romanusgab(m): 2:48pm On May 09, 2019
I started this Long Distance Relationship with this guy, and I'm trying so hard for it to survive. I am always honest with him, I try to be his supporter, his best friend. And last night I was telling him about a friend who was struggling financially and was doing doing a job that was not "appropriate" to gain some money. But I was not judging anyone, honestly I was just concerned about my friend, I want him to have a great future. I didn't even mention his name to my bf to keep it confidential. My bf asked how do I know and I said that another closed friend told me cause she was worried too. And he said "You are such gossipers". I told him that I am not, I'm not doing any harm or spreading rumours about my friend. I asked him why he thinks liked that about me. And he just replied "Then don't gossip", said goodnight and went back to sleep. Leaving me confused, hurt and angry. I texted him telling that he is so quick to judge me. Cause it's not the first time that a similar situation happens. I don't know what to do, I feel uncomfortable talking to someone who thinks like that about me? Also It bothers me that he doesn't think too much before speaking but he just shoots the word and pretends he said nothing, he doesn't consider how those words are gonna make me feel. Honestly I felt like my values were attacked. What do you guys advice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt by NevetsIbot(m): 3:04pm On May 09, 2019
Madam.. he's a man.. what he's thinking about if past your friends story and extremely way past how another friend told you.... you probably have been telling him about people and shii for some time now.

my gf does same and I feel she doesn't have to tell me these shits all in the name of "keeping the communication line on"..... I told her she gossips alot. plain!

you gossip too!! plain!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 09, 2019
Nor be everything they dey talk about na, even from your own story, i feel you gossip alot.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 09, 2019
Am sorry but I agree with ur boyfriend. He is stating facts. U can't do anything to help ur frnd's situation, but u can talk abt it abi.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt by dguizman(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2019
just tell him how hurt you are and he will definitely apologise. I am sure after that,you will be fine.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt by Kampack: 4:34pm On May 09, 2019
Even for bringing such a simple convo to a public form, OP, yoy are a gossip!

and for your info, there's nothing like the word "gossiper". The right term is "gossip".

Now, go find work to do or something meaningful. Cheap gossip!
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt by madone: 5:25pm On May 09, 2019
romanusgab:
I started this Long Distance Relationship with this guy, and I'm trying so hard for it to survive. I am always honest with him, I try to be his supporter, his best friend. And last night I was telling him about a friend who was struggling financially and was doing doing a job that was not "appropriate" to gain some money. But I was not judging anyone, honestly I was just concerned about my friend, I want him to have a great future. I didn't even mention his name to my bf to keep it confidential. My bf asked how do I know and I said that another closed friend told me cause she was worried too. And he said "You are such gossipers". I told him that I am not, I'm not doing any harm or spreading rumours about my friend. I asked him why he thinks liked that about me. And he just replied "Then don't gossip", said goodnight and went back to sleep. Leaving me confused, hurt and angry. I texted him telling that he is so quick to judge me. Cause it's not the first time that a similar situation happens. I don't know what to do, I feel uncomfortable talking to someone who thinks like that about me? Also It bothers me that he doesn't think too much before speaking but he just shoots the word and pretends he said nothing, he doesn't consider how those words are gonna make me feel. Honestly I felt like my values were attacked. What do you guys advice?
breakup with him come I be Ur new guy
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:50pm On May 09, 2019
I'd hate to not be able to talk freely with whoever I'm in a relationship with.

If I don't gossip with my SO, who else am I s'posd to gossip with?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gossiper And I Feel Hurt by Deepfeel(m): 6:03pm On May 09, 2019
romanusgab:
If you can't help your struggling friend why talk about him, your struggling friend never told you himself about his struggles someone else did, is that not gossip?

(1) (Reply)

What Are D Signs Dat Men Give When They Are Tired Of A Relationship? / How To manage Rejection From Girls As A Young Man Or Boy / Is Being Beautiful A Necessity For A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.