Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Need For Birth Control - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Need For Birth Control (11129 Views)

Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS / Woman Narrates How Birth Control Nearly Killed Her (photo) / Necessity Of Birth Control, Family Planning In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Need For Birth Control by ntyce(m): 7:21am On Apr 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Birth control is Haram in Islam, I hope Northern leaders will have sense and ensure that our geometric population growth is checked, no wonder we have poverty and terrorism ravaging them, that's why the majority of illiterates could foist the worst person ever as our president.

Does the Catholic church support birth control?
All these artists having baby mamas up and down, are they Northerners too?
The problem cuts across all tribes, It must be fought by all and sundry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Need For Birth Control by okpanachil: 7:22am On Apr 18, 2019
barbatee007:
. But on the hand it is Christianity most notably Catholics that detest it.
Don't say what you don't know

1 Like

Re: The Need For Birth Control by Preshy561(f): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2019
daroz:

Frankly, the northerners ought to have been in a separate country from the south, cos we are different from each other . Infact they should have merged them with the Niger republic , they share the same thing in common.
They want our oil
Re: The Need For Birth Control by ednut1(m): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2019
ofuregbe:
The poor tends to have children like rat..
cos sex is the only leisure they can afford and they believe the more they hv the more the chances of one will hammer lol

1 Like

Re: The Need For Birth Control by Preshy561(f): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2019
ntyce:

Shut up if you don't know anything about Catholic.
Why is there 3 months marriage course before you do the final wedding? Do you know what's been taught there? Birth control is one of them.
Stop exposing your illiteracy almajiri

4 Likes

Re: The Need For Birth Control by dhebo(m): 7:26am On Apr 18, 2019
I had this discussion with some guys they were looking at me like I was saying rubbish, our population needs to be checked first before anything, our resources can't cater for our population since factors like corruption will always be there, I will love to join any group advocating for birth control in Nigeria, who knows any

9 Likes

Re: The Need For Birth Control by smithsammy(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2019
dhebo:
I had this discussion with some guys they were looking at me like I was saying rubbish, our population needs to be checked first before anything, our resources can't cater for our population since factors like corruption will always be there, I will love to join any group advocating for birth control in Nigeria, who knows any
why not we start one from here?
Re: The Need For Birth Control by ruffDiamond: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2019
Berra port this Marta over to the Nuttherners. ...if u no u no...
born throway thing on my mind according to mama peace
Re: The Need For Birth Control by ruffDiamond: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2019
Berra port this Marta over to the Nuttherners. ...if u no u no...
born throway thing on my mind according to mama peace
Re: The Need For Birth Control by Thomthom(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2019
Rickyuzzy:

This is not about name calling... Spread d message. All regions are involved.
I am igbo between
4get that guy has told u the plain truth.. I have two kids a boy and a girl... I give birth to children I can take care of... I served in the North One man has 40 children another has 30 children... I have a friend who his village people called him for meeting because he refused having the 4th child the wife went to report him and he was summoned so... After the North topping the table followed by The west..
Re: The Need For Birth Control by FroshJaynex(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2019
This birth control was brought to Africa to reduce the black population, in which I personally frown at, the recently was sacked out of Kenya nd those operating in Ghana presently and doing it all hidden. I think the Africa governments frowns at this, the reason beat known to them.

2 Likes

Re: The Need For Birth Control by Thomthom(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2019
It will not work because it is a religion thing... and u know how some Nigerians love their religion so much that they can even kill for it...
Re: The Need For Birth Control by blowjohn(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2019
Rickyuzzy:

I am igbo between

Madam, what he said is true. I frown at any form if tribalism.
If u check what's been happening in the north, the helpless kids are migrating in droves into other states becos the population of their mother states can't guarantee their survival. Look at edo state for example. They are so many now, looking for menial Jobs to do. It never used to be like that.
The earlier the north realized the damage overpopulation does to an economy, the better.
Re: The Need For Birth Control by RTSC: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2019
Rickyuzzy:

I am igbo between
BTW does not mean between.
It means "by the way".
Re: The Need For Birth Control by chuksjuve(m): 7:50am On Apr 18, 2019
The Arewa region of Nigeria needs this awareness more..

Contact us for your Landscaping & Gardening services
Re: The Need For Birth Control by Saintly01(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2019
Your submission is very correct, it is long overdue to give birth control a very important spot on the table of national discuss. The story is the same everywhere around Nigeria. It is indeed sad that parents bring Children into this world to suffer, so disheartening. Causing problems for these Kids, themselves and the society.
Re: The Need For Birth Control by zeedas(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2019
Am proud to be a Muslim.
Re: The Need For Birth Control by frankmoney(m): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2019
We need a two child policy in Nigeria . Don't give birth to more than two kids
Re: The Need For Birth Control by yomi007k(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2019
Nigeria lacks control in everything.
Be it birth,food,drugs,housing,planning,importation etc.

I remember when I was talking to some people about population in the north around 2014,they looked at me like I was an alien.

All we have is quantity and not quality of life.

2 Likes

Re: The Need For Birth Control by CaptainMitch: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2019
I never see poor Catholic wey marry 4
ntyce:

Re: The Need For Birth Control by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2019
This stupid people will drink any cool aid.

Europeans are talking about black population like it's against them.

Y'all need to study global politics. They don't want you blacks to exist because they see you as the weed of the human race.

Nigeria is the only hope for black people to survive.

China with all that population is now suffering from negative birth rates, let alone a country of 200 mill people[color=#990000][/color] and we I not even certain about the numbers.
Make more babies..

1 Like

Re: The Need For Birth Control by XhosaNostra(f): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2019
FroshJaynex:
This birth control was brought to Africa to reduce the black population, in which I personally frown at, the recently was sacked out of Kenya nd those operating in Ghana presently and doing it all hidden. I think the Africa governments frowns at this, the reason beat known to them.

No, it is in fact encouraged in other parts of Africa eg. South Africa. South Africa has one of the lowest birth rates in Africa, 2 children per household & it continues to decline as people are choosing to have less children to none.
Re: The Need For Birth Control by biztip: 8:16am On Apr 18, 2019
the rate with which these alnajiri people re entering the southeast is alarming. I hope they won't start their book haramism here soon
Re: The Need For Birth Control by XhosaNostra(f): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2019
Freedem:
This stupid people will drink any cool aid.

Europeans are talking about black population like it's against them.

Y'all need to study global politics. They don't want you blacks to exist because they see you as the weed of the human race.

Nigeria is the only hope for black people to survive.

China with all that population is now suffering from negative birth rates, let alone a country of 200 mill people[color=#990000][/color] and we I not even certain about the numbers.
Make more babies..

That is foolishness you're spewing. The same Europeans you're talking about plan their lives, from the point of conception to acquiring trust funds, hence they will remain ahead of us in everything. After you will blame them for your lack of critical thinking. That's why as the black race we will always be lagging behind all other races. We don't think before we act. Have more children? Support them with what? Doesn't it embarrass you when you see foreign aid coming to Africa to feed starving children?

5 Likes

Re: The Need For Birth Control by ntyce(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2019
Preshy561:

Shut up if you don't know anything about Catholic.
Why is there 3 months marriage course before you do the final wedding? Do you know what's been taught there? Birth control is one of them.
Stop exposing your illiteracy almajiri

Oponu, aburo ode.....

The Catholic church is the number antagonist of family planning in the world.
The church is against use of pills and contraceptives, so to what end...

Eran jatijati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Need For Birth Control by gabbasin: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Birth control is Haram in Islam, I hope Northern leaders will have sense and ensure that our geometric population growth is checked, no wonder we have poverty and terrorism ravaging them, that's why the majority of illiterates could foist the worst person ever as our president.
birth control is forbidden to the Catholics too, it is not only the northeners that need birth control but evey family in Nigeria, my elder brother had 6 kids and died to leave the wife the burden of taking care of the children and the wife is putting pressure on her husband's siblings to assist in raising the kids. Now I have to assist, putting pressure on my own finances and this is the way these things affect all of us, our relatives, friends and neighbours should be advised on the need for a small family so that we too could be spared the responsibility of being called upon to support a struggling family that can't feed itself.

5 Likes

Re: The Need For Birth Control by ntyce(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I never see poor Catholic wey marry 4

It has nothing to do with number of wives, my neighbor here has 1 wife with 7 children - he's a xtian.
We have Muslims with 2-3 wives with 2-3 children per wife.
Re: The Need For Birth Control by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2019
ofuregbe:
The poor tends to have children like rat..
it's a lie even rich guys de born plenty yerima atiku and others wey get more Dan four wife's na poor pple...i have seen guys in south with decent money having even more than 8 kids....dis matter is not trivializing regions or tribes...enlightenment is key ...but then should population be a curse to us...America Russia is also populated
Re: The Need For Birth Control by XhosaNostra(f): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
it's a lie even rich guys de born plenty yerima atiku and others wey get more Dan four wife's na poor pple...i have seen guys in south with decent money having even more than 8 kids....dis matter is not trivializing regions or tribes...enlightenment is key ...but then should population be a curse to us...America Russia is also populated

America & Russia both have one of the lowest birth rates in the world. In fact, most progressive countries have the lowest birth rates, while the poorest of the poor continue to make the situation even worse by having more children. Stupidity!

5 Likes

Re: The Need For Birth Control by Denko2721987(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2019
Do not worry, there is already a hidden birth control engineering agenda by the elites in place especially for false developing countries like Nigeria..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Type Of Milk Should You Drink / Teeth Whitening Products Can Harm Protein-Rich Tooth Layer / Nigeria Teenagers Diagnosed With Depression, Mental Problems - Yaba Psychologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.