Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku (14671 Views)

You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot / You Defeated Atiku In Court Because You're President — Obasanjo Blasts Buhari / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by MrSix: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2019
Hmmmm
Ghana 2pac
If you catch me no evidence

Check my signature
I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Agabus123: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2019
This election would remain the most controversial election in the history of Nigeria
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by tunjilee003: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2019
the Truth is that both of them rigged The election but Muhammadu buhari Still has The highest votes and it obvious to Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by shegra58: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2019
sotall:
The evidence is everywhere

You simply rigged him out...

You have done four years and about to do another four years....

Nigeria is still bad and even worse than you met it
Rigging is part of election anywhere in the world so no complain here the best rigger always win grin

4 Likes

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2019
Danwakae:
BABA DO 3.5YRS AND HAND OVER TO BABA ATIKU VIA THE COURT

ALLAH'S WILL

WHO AM I

If you don't know who you are, who else will know?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by pascalbenz: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2019
My concern now, na where the trader moni come vanish go ?
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by longerthroat(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2019
Atiku should go and rest. Meaningful Nigerians don't want him... loosing at your own pooling unit shows how even your family rejected you. God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2019
Even if I will agree that pmb is not getting it right presently Atiku is not even close to what Nigerians needs. Majority of Nigerians would have aligned with another candidate aside from Atiku and a marketable VP candidate, not a person of obi that had no political friends and relations out of East

6 Likes

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Stillthebest: 8:16am On Apr 18, 2019
As much as I believe that PDP won the presidential elections, and that tradermoni was just a strategy to subjugate the larger strata to win reelection it would be so foolish of Atiku and his people to think results they got out of the inec server would ever be the basis for election tribunal to declare them the winner.. Court cases are beyond that. You need to present evidences that have legible and and fathomable valid points.

3 Likes

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Mccullum: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2019
Elder0001:
See this dullard oh

In a sane country buhari isn’t qualified to be a cleaner if any well structured organization.

Dumb bastard taking his fellow dumbasses to next level

Buhari is a dullard, and you are wailing zombie of Dundee Utd ..

2 Likes

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2019
ednut1:
Let's not deceive ourselves Atiku lost. The northerners would have protested if it was really rigged.
You lied. Atiku won this election. Remember that INEC has quickly deleted those results on the INEC server that Atiku claimed he used to defeat Buhari. Even the spokesman of Buhari campaign organization confirmed the result was there before, but they suspected Atiku implanted those results there. Why then did they wipe out the results? Now, Atiku wants to use Oracle, Microsoft, etc, to show that the results (even though deleted now by INEC) were actually transmitted to the server by INEC, and INEC is now very afraid. In this era of technology, no fraud cannot be traced. Also, note that the dates and the transmitters of those results will be revealed by those ICT experts. Atiku has also disclosed the address of the server to show that it's owned by INEC while INEC has been denying it.

Atiku won the election, pls. The North will not revolt cos it's a win-win for them. Buhari is one of them. If it were a Southerner that rigged this election against Atiku, the Northerners would have revolted. We in the South are the people who really sustain this country by our peaceful disposition to Nigeria's unity and sustainability. The North destabilizes Nigeria's unity and progress.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Mitsurugi(m): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2019
ednut1:
Let's not deceive ourselves Atiku lost. The northerners would have protested if it was really rigged.

Why? Are they both not Notherners, Muslims and Fulani? In 2023 try rigging in a Southerner over the above criteria and we can have this discussion. grin
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by olajizz01(m): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari is going
Going to where? Igbos have been deceiving themselves since time immemorial and anyone who rely on them is a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by unitysheart(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
I honestly hope this Atiku's challenge of result is not a lost course. The fact that he is willing to go as far as involving microsoft and IBM to prove that the results he has is really from INEC server makes me believe that he really had a case. I just hope he isn't just wasting time and resources.

He can only say the trash he is saying to gullible ones. I am a programmer and I can create a server and name it anything I like. He will have to prove where he got the records from and may be charged for hacking and planting figures on INEC server. He does not know the nonsense he is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by unitysheart(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2019
Mandeyy:
You lied. Atiku won this election. Remember that INEC has quickly deleted those results on the INEC server that Atiku claimed he used to defeat Buhari. Even the spokesman of Buhari campaign organization confirmed the result was there before, but they suspected Atiku implanted those results there. Why then did they wipe out the results? Now, Atiku wants to use Oracle, Microsoft, etc, to show that the results (even though deleted now by INEC) were actually transmitted to the server by INEC, and INEC is now very afraid. In this era of technology, no fraud cannot be traced. Also, note that the dates and the transmitters of those results will be revealed by those ICT experts. Atiku has also disclosed the address of the server to show that it's owned by INEC while INEC has been denying it.

Atiku won the election, pls. The North will not revolt cos it's a win-win for them. Buhari is one of them. If it were a Southerner that rigged this election against Atiku, the Northerners would have revolted. We in the South are the people who really sustain this country by our peaceful disposition to Nigeria's unity and sustainability. The North destabilizes Nigeria's unity and progress.

Are you a programmer? Are you IT savvy? If you are none of the aforementioned then I can understand your gullibility.

2 Likes

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by cyrilamx(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2019
If Atiku actually won as he claimed, then why behaving like biblical woman who asked King Solomon to half the disputed baby? Many miss the point the APC is raising. why is Atiku praying the Tribunal to declare him winner or nullify the election?. He should stick to one. Now the heat is on him to present the evidences cos u can't also complained that a war torn area like Bornu return higher votes to PMB and in ur manufactured result, you also earned a higher votes....

3 Likes

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by ChristyB(f): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2019
Can you guys allow the president to construct his own sentence while we read?
Stop writting for him.
Since he's asking for the evidence, oya show him the server information et al.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by dupcydo(f): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2019
Elder0001:
See this dullard oh

In a sane country buhari isn’t qualified to be a cleaner if any well structured organization.

Dumb bastard taking his fellow dumbasses to next level
am sure u idiot didn't cast you votes u re here ranting over spill milk. rubbish

1 Like

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by SaintM90(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2019
Sooner or later you are leaving Aso Rock!
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Truthbites: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2019
PMB, u know u didn't win. We know Atiku may have a flaw or two, we definitely chose him cos he was the best around. You PMB has no idea to give or any means to think out of the box to get the solution to our problems. U PMB should just resign honorably, the way u forced Onnoggen to resign
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by jrusky(m): 8:46am On Apr 18, 2019
HAkorehdeh:
It's true, there's no way Atiku can prove he defeated Buhari in the election. Unless we are talking about online polls conducted on Twitter, Facebook or nairaland, and cool enough, those ones don't count.

What do you mean? We know INEC will deny everything and won't dare to say otherwise because its going to be a death sentence to the INEC chairmen or any of INEC returning officer who try to prove otherwise everyone know apc is a hit gang of hired assassins so we know what is on ground.

Pls don't come here to play a clean man. If Buhari is a man of integrity let him tell all his hired assassins brigades to allow democracy to reign then you will hear explosive revelation if even Buhari win at the end, history must have be made that at least the presidential election was challenge to the apex court and that would stand as warning for future riggers.

All I care for is the victory must be proof beyond doubt then no hassle.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Samnavy: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2019
He even get mouth to talk.the whole world knows that he defeated you
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Oblang(m): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2019
jrusky:

What do you mean? We know INEC will deny everything and won't dare to say otherwise because its going to be a death sentence to the INEC chairmen or any of INEC returning officer who try to prove otherwise everyone know apc is a hit gang of hired assassins so we know what is on ground.

Pls don't come here to play a clean man. If Buhari is a man of integrity let him tell all his hired assassins brigades to allow democracy to reign then you will hear explosive revelation if even Buhari win at the end, history must have be made that at least the presidential election was challenge to the apex court and that would stand as warning for future riggers.

Sebi u know those hired assassins, go and talk to them na..

1 Like

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2019
unitysheart:

Are you a programmer? Are you IT savvy? If you are none of the aforementioned then I can understand your gullibility.
You're the gullible one. The server is a product of Microsoft, and its ICT experts have been called to witness in the tribunal. Don't tell me you don't know that those results can be retrieved by the real maker, even when deleted by INEC. If it were impossible, Atiku would not have invited them. Ask ICT gurus and stop being gullible.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by dukeprince50: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2019
ChristyB:
Can you guys allow the president to construct his own sentence while we read?
Stop writting for him.
Since he's asking for the evidence, oya show him the server information et al.
we all know Buhari won the election, even before the election, we knew Buhari will win, if u check the turnouts in campaign grounds, you will know Buhari has more turn outs.
If you check those that love Buhari and those that love Atiku. you will know those that love Buhari heartedly are more than those that love Atiku, Atiku supporters are just those that hate Buhari so u hear them saying anything but Buhari, so they can easily give it to other candidates, u hear people saying, Any vote other than PDP is a vote for Buhari cos they are scared and need Atiku to get a lot of votes else Buhari will win but they forgot people hate both PDP, Atiku and some ppl do not like ibos cos there is a misconception that ibos are cunning and backstabbers, that is the reason why SS didn't give PDP votes like they did in 2015
Forget about the few thousands that come here daily to insult Buhari, 98.72℅ of them have no PVC.
While you hear Atiku supporters saying its a tough Battle but Atiku will win with SMALL MARGIN, Buhari supporters are sure Buhari will win with a wide margin, if you are not Atiku apologist, you will know PMB will win. PDP lost in Cannan land, OBJ polling unit, Atiku's polling. where else do u want them to win except SE? its a next level thing, suffering and killing, let us all suffer it but I knew Atiku would loose

1 Like

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by PearlStreet(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2019
[s]
jrusky:

[/s]

Nonsense dumb trash.

How many votes did you people give Atiku?
How many of you came out to vote?

1 Like

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Elvis778(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2019
unitysheart:

He can only say the trash he is saying to gullible ones. I am a programmer and I can create a server and name it anything I like. He will have to prove where he got the records from and may be charged for hacking and planting figures on INEC server. He does not know the nonsense he is doing.

well actually, the name ain't the problem, the problem here is the address of which we all know no two products can't have same address, anything online is traceable in this present age, this is 21st century hope you know??
But still, i don't see Atiku winning this case except he provides a stronger evidence which would come as a shock to the opposition, this type of evidence wud leave the judiciary with no other choice than to rule in his favour. Apart from that, i don't think he would win because it's very clear our judiciary is not independent as supposed.

2 Likes

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by jrusky(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2019
Oblang:

Sebi u know those hired assassins, go and talk to them na..

How talking to them is my business bro I'm I the one that hired them for apc? You belong to apc so do the talking yourself. A party that threaten anyone that criticize them constructively, a party that threaten the life of anyone who knows any damn secret about them etc so do the job yourself I'm not apc and can never be.

When your party hired gang strike the next thing you will hear it's bandit or some unknown gunmen bro I don't need to mention names of your party victim you know the truth bro.

Bro apc has offended Nigerians with their miserable 4 years more more than how pdp offended Nigerians during there 16 years in power it's a shame.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by jrusky(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2019
[s]
PearlStreet:
[s][/s]

Nonsense dumb trash.

How many votes did you people give Atiku?
How many of you came out to vote?
[/s]

Hahahahaha I know how to get you block head, mettazzine, human sanity killers from the useless party called apc. I only dropped my opinion but because of your matazzine nature you came outburst a very good trait of a dry skull human.

If you are not a criminal what I said does not warrant your outburst. Only a criminal hate hearing the truth or get angry when truth is being spoken. Talk like a man and stop being Osama bin Laden in nature as per everything. It's too early to be a dumb a s s ok.

Buhari should go to court to defend his victory simple as that. Pls is that too hard to do
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Oblang(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2019
jrusky:

How talking to them is my business bro I'm I the one that hired them for apc? You belong to apc so do the talking yourself. A party that threaten anyone that criticize them constructively, a party that threaten the life of anyone who knows any damn secret about them etc so do the job yourself I'm not apc and can never be.

When your party hired gang strike the next thing you will hear it's bandit or some unknown gunmen bro I don't need to mention names of your party victim you know the truth bro.

Bro apc has offended Nigerians with their miserable 4 years more more than how pdp offended Nigerians during there 16 years in power it's a shame.

I wont take u serious until ur own life is threatened as u have bin criticizing the govt since 2015. Like i said, go talk to the assassins u know...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Sings For Wole Soyinka, Others, Performs For Them (Video) / Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC / N2.5bn Fraud Uncovered In Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.