Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku (14673 Views)

You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot / You Defeated Atiku In Court Because You're President — Obasanjo Blasts Buhari / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by garfield1: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
It Is.
From what am seeing,atiku will soon present online and social media opinion polls and size of campaign crowds as evidence in court
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by jelinco1982(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
Buhari will finish his tenure whether u like it or not. Atiku should go and park well.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by newandsharp: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
Mandeyy:
You lied. Atiku won this election. Remember that INEC has quickly deleted those results on the INEC server that Atiku claimed he used to defeat Buhari. Even the spokesman of Buhari campaign organization confirmed the result was there before, but they suspected Atiku implanted those results there. Why then did they wipe out the results? Now, Atiku wants to use Oracle, Microsoft, etc, to show that the results (even though deleted now by INEC) were actually transmitted to the server by INEC, and INEC is now very afraid. In this era of technology, no fraud cannot be traced. Also, note that the dates and the transmitters of those results will be revealed by those ICT experts. Atiku has also disclosed the address of the server to show that it's owned by INEC while INEC has been denying it.

“The Servers from which the said figures were derived belong to the first Respondent (INEC). The figures and votes were transmitted to the first Respondent’s Presidential Result’s Server 1 and thereafter aggregated in INEC_PRES_RSLT_SRV2019, whose Physical Address or unique Mac Address is 94-57-A5-DC-64-B9 with Microsoft Product ID 00252-7000000000-AA535. The above descriptions are unique to the 15t Respondent’s Server,” they said.

Blind argument!!!

I doubt it if Microsoft /Oracle etc were asked to investigate!

They wont be that stupid when there was alleged hacking in the process.

They should provide the Forensic Audit of such report / investigation if they were sincere.

The Signature required should be from the software / application.
MAC address nor the Product ID serves no purpose.

if I had an information written on Word and I transmit to another, will I have the MAC address implanted on the document?
What i need is the verified signature of the user linked to the document gotten.

Nigerians need education when it comes to Cyber Security!
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Neoteny(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
ChristyB:
However it suits you, i am not on social media to exchange words with a no-face human being.

Make yourself happy..

Airhead
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Neoteny(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Mandeyy:
But he invited Microsoft engineers to testify. Don't tell me you know more than those ICT experts who gave him that advice.

Given i happen to be an IT (not ICT) expert myself i think i stand on good ground.

The only expertise Microsoft can offer in this case is as far as it relates to their product, Windows Server 2012. That would not prove anything beyond that the product ID is indeed from INEC'S server. You don't need Microsoft "experts" to open the Properties panel just to confirm or deny that. Any 2-bit (see what i did there? ) Computer user can do that.

All Atiku needs to do is ask the court to compel INEC to give the petition and defense equal access to the server to ascertain the wild claims of Atiku.

You certainly don't need any experts to check MAC address.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by newandsharp: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Neoteny:

Given i happen to be an IT (not ICT) expert myself i think i stand on good ground.

The only expertise Microsoft can offer in this case is as far as it relates to their product, Windows Server 2012. That would not prove anything beyond that the product ID is indeed from INEC'S server. You don't need Microsoft "experts" to open the Properties panel just to confirm or deny that. Any 2-bit (see what i did there? ) Computer user can do that.

All Atiku needs to do is ask the court to compel INEC to give the petition and defense equal access to the server to ascertain the wild claims of Atiku.

You certainly don't need any experts to check MAC address.

Gbam!!!
Right on point!!

Microsoft would not support hacking of any sort.

WHAT ATIKU NEEDS IS A VERIFIED SIGNATURE OF THE DOCUMENT IN HIS POSSESSION AND CHECK SUCH WITH THE APPLICATION PROVIDER.

If he can provide a concrete link between the signature and the origin through IT forensic audit , then he is good to go
else IT IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL

Trust me , I have attended some cyber security training / workshop with Microsoft and others in attendance.

1 Like

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by marv1: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Atiku the bad loser wasting his time and resources.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Sings For Wole Soyinka, Others, Performs For Them (Video) / Dauda Birma Dies In Yola / Governor Uzodimma Fails To Name ‘Sponsors Of Imo Insecurity’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.