Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku (14666 Views)

You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot / You Defeated Atiku In Court Because You're President — Obasanjo Blasts Buhari / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by PearlStreet(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2019
[s]
jrusky:

Hahahahaha I know how to get you block head, mettazzine, human sanity killers from the useless party called apc. I only dropped my opinion but because of your matazzine nature you came outburst a very good trait of a dry skull human.

If you are not a criminal what I said does not warrant your outburst. Only a criminal hate hearing the truth or get angry when truth is being spoken. Talk like a man and stop being Osama bin Laden in nature as per everything. It's too early to be a dumb a s s ok.

Buhari should go to court to defend his victory simple as that. Pls is that too hard to do
[/s]

Inconsequential trash from a mentally barren demented fellow.

You gave Atiku few votes. You made him lose.

Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by jrusky(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Oblang:

I wont take u serious until ur own life is threatened as u have bin criticizing the govt since 2015. Like i said, go talk to the assassins u know...

Sorry oo. I would respond later I'm off to work now I'll be right back in few hours. Good day bro.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Neoteny(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2019
Agabus123:
This election would remain the most controversial election in the history of Nigeria

Really?

More than June 12 1993?

Or Yaraduas wholesale slaughter in 2007?
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by rrikado(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2019
God bless Pmb, wailers can keep wailing. Atiku keep wasting ur time
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by jrusky(m): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2019
[s]
PearlStreet:

Inconsequential trash from a mentally barren demented fellow.

You gave Atiku few votes. You made him lose.

Kiss the truth.
[/s]

Hahahaha bro you are given me my best part of social life I loved it. You want to abuse? Mice one that is one of my best area I will overfeed you with it. I'm off to work now I will be back for you.

Trust me I will be back I don't chicken out when it come to this game. Good one bro.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Neoteny(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2019
ChristyB:
Can you guys allow the president to construct his own sentence while we read?
Stop writting for him.
Since he's asking for the evidence, oya show him the server information et al.

You obviously lack the credentials for anyone to take you serious.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by PearlStreet(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2019
jrusky:
[s][/s]

[s]Hahahaha bro you are given me my best part of social life I loved it. You want to abuse? Mice one that is one of my best area I will overfeed you with it. I'm off to work now I will be back for you.

Trust me I will be back I don't chicken out when it come to this game. Good one bro[/s] .

Illogical trash
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by ChristyB(f): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2019
KNOW IT ALL....
Neoteny:

You obviously lack the credentials for anyone to take you serious.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by ChristyB(f): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2019
Hahahahaha @ next level of suffering & killing...
The killing part is really heartbreaking. May God deliver and spare us.

dukeprince50:
we all know Buhari won the election, even before the election, we knew Buhari will win, if u check the turnouts in campaign grounds, you will know Buhari has more turn outs.
If you check those that love Buhari and those that love Atiku. you will know those that love Buhari heartedly are more than those that love Atiku, Atiku supporters are just those that hate Buhari so u hear them saying anything but Buhari, so they can easily give it to other candidates, u hear people saying, Any vote other than PDP is a vote for Buhari cos they are scared and need Atiku to get a lot of votes else Buhari will win but they forgot people hate both PDP, Atiku and some ppl do not like ibos cos there is a misconception that ibos are cunning and backstabbers, that is the reason why SS didn't give PDP votes like they did in 2015
Forget about the few thousands that come here daily to insult Buhari, 98.72℅ of them have no PVC.
While you hear Atiku supporters saying its a tough Battle but Atiku will win with SMALL MARGIN, Buhari supporters are sure Buhari will win with a wide margin, if you are not Atiku apologist, you will know PMB will win. PDP lost in Cannan land, OBJ polling unit, Atiku's polling. where else do u want them to win except SE? its a next level thing, suffering and killing, let us all suffer it but I knew Atiku would loose
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Neoteny(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2019
Mandeyy:
You're the gullible one. The server is a product of Microsoft, and its ICT experts have been called to witness in the tribunal. Don't tell me you don't know that those results can be retrieved by the real maker, even when deleted by INEC. If it were impossible, Atiku would not have invited them. Ask ICT gurus and stop being gullible.

How do you know the server is a Microsoft product?

Microsoft makes server software, not servers.

Microsoft product ID reveals only the unique product code of Windows Server software as installed on a machine. It does not reveal anything about the underlying hardware.

Atiku's claim that a product ID and MAC address autheticate the server as INEC's is valid only in so far as INEC admits that's the truth. But that still does not validate Atiku's claims. Just because i know your phone's IMEI and claim a screenshot of an SMS came from your phone does not mean i didn't doctor the screenshot elsewhere and try to link one with the other.

This claim of server is rather childish and symptomatic of Atiku's desperation.

1 Like

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Neoteny(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2019
ChristyB:
KNOW IT ALL....

Why, cos i busted your illiteracy?

I'll rather be a know it all than a know-nothing airhead
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2019
Neoteny:

How do you know the server is a Microsoft product?

Microsoft makes server software, not servers.

Microsoft product ID reveals only the unique product code of Windows Server software as installed on a machine. It does not reveal anything about the underlying hardware.

Atiku's claim that a product ID and MAC address autheticate the server as INEC's is valid only in so far as INEC admits that's the truth. But that still does not validate Atiku's claims. Just because i know your phone's IMEI and claim a screenshot of an SMS came from your phone does not mean i didn't doctor the screenshot elsewhere and try to link one with the other.

This claim of server is rather childish and symptomatic of Atiku's desperation.

But he invited Microsoft engineers to testify. Don't tell me you know more than those ICT experts who gave him that advice.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by baganas: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2019
Mandeyy:
You lied. Atiku won this election. Remember that INEC has quickly deleted those results on the INEC server that Atiku claimed he used to defeat Buhari. Even the spokesman of Buhari campaign organization confirmed the result was there before, but they suspected Atiku implanted those results there. Why then did they wipe out the results? Now, Atiku wants to use Oracle, Microsoft, etc, to show that the results (even though deleted now by INEC) were actually transmitted to the server by INEC, and INEC is now very afraid. In this era of technology, no fraud cannot be traced. Also, note that the dates and the transmitters of those results will be revealed by those ICT experts. Atiku has also disclosed the address of the server to show that it's owned by INEC while INEC has been denying it.

Atiku won the election, pls. The North will not revolt cos it's a win-win for them. Buhari is one of them. If it were a Southerner that rigged this election against Atiku, the Northerners would have revolted. We in the South are the people who really sustain this country by our peaceful disposition to Nigeria's unity and sustainability. The North destabilizes Nigeria's unity and progress.
You don't seem to understand. Even if those results from inec servers which Atiku obtained are true and are uploaded by inec it cannot be use to declare him winner because the electoral act doesn't envisage such procedure of result collation. It has to be manual and transmitted to collation centres and announced manually before party agents and observers

1 Like

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by tuniski: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2019
ednut1:
Let's not deceive ourselves Atiku lost. The northerners would have protested if it was really rigged.
Are they protesting in Kano where Ganduje openly stole their mandate?
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Pobioma231: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2019
We all know politics is a game and who played more wins. The both rigged it but one rigged more that's how it rolls. If tradermoni is vote buying then any good politician show should also be seen as vote buying. Finally, how could an educated fellow sue one to Court without an evidence to prove his/her point instead of mentioning unrelated matters.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by baganas: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2019
jrusky:

How talking to them is my business bro I'm I the one that hired them for apc? You belong to apc so do the talking yourself. A party that threaten anyone that criticize them constructively, a party that threaten the life of anyone who knows any damn secret about them etc so do the job yourself I'm not apc and can never be.

When your party hired gang strike the next thing you will hear it's bandit or some unknown gunmen bro I don't need to mention names of your party victim you know the truth bro.

Bro apc has offended Nigerians with their miserable 4 years more more than how pdp offended Nigerians during there 16 years in power it's a shame.
Yet people like fayose, ffk and co. are roaming freely even after it's become clear that pmb is neither dead nor jibril from sudan
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2019
baganas:

You don't seem to understand. Even if those results from inec servers which Atiku obtained are true and are uploaded by inec it cannot be use to declare him winner because the electoral act doesn't envisage such procedure of result collation. It has to be manual and transmitted to collation centres and announced manually before party agents and observers
But INEC refused him access for forensic inspection of electoral materials. What then do they want him to do again? Nawa for this country! It's glaring that Buhari did not win the election. The court has ruled that INEC should give him an unfettered access to inspect electoral materials forensically, but it (INEC) has not complied with that ruling.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Tareq1105: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2019
materialproject:
Nigeria Jaga Jaga

Everything scatter scatter

Poor Man dey Suffer Suffer

Na today?
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Ayasayas(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2019
Na God go help Nigeria, especially for this buhari matter, my problem is that the election tribuner should do the right thing.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by jonnayo(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2019
ednut1:
Let's not deceive ourselves Atiku lost. The northerners would have protested if it was really rigged.
You are saying this because Atiku contested with a southerner. You better reserve your energy for the outcome of the next level.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Tareq1105: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2019
baganas:

This is where I swear for Atiku lawyers for collecting his money because they know that electronic results transmittion was not in the 2010 Electoral Law we used for 2019 election.

Lawyers are terrible.

The Case at hand is just for Academic Exercise. Nothing will come out of it. It's just for Atiku to save face.

The elections have been won and lost.

1 Like

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by zubby4567(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2019
longerthroat:
Atiku should go and rest. Meaningful Nigerians don't want him... loosing at your own pooling unit shows how even your family rejected you. God bless Nigeria.
Buhari that loose in Aso rock what will u call it ..
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by victorazyvictor(m): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
I honestly hope this Atiku's challenge of result is not a lost course. The fact that he is willing to go as far as involving microsoft and IBM to prove that the results he has is really from INEC server makes me believe that he really has a good case. I just hope he isn't just wasting time and resources.

...But the whole process is taking much time.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Cargoed: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2019
Atiku vs INEC not Atiku vs Buhari.

PDP should produced signed Polling Unit results that both PDP and other parties signed including APC. Country wide then ask INEC to defend their results.
This is only what the law/constitution accepts for now. This will be an elementary case. If PDP does not have it, which they should then they have no case.

The issue of INEC server will mainly help in constitution Amendment case.

3 Likes

Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by ChristyB(f): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2019
However it suits you, i am not on social media to exchange words with a no-face human being.

Make yourself happy..

Neoteny:

Why, cos i busted your illiteracy?

I'll rather be a know it all than a know-nothing airhead
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by unitysheart(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2019
Mandeyy:
You're the gullible one. The server is a product of Microsoft, and its ICT experts have been called to witness in the tribunal. Don't tell me you don't know that those results can be retrieved by the real maker, even when deleted by INEC. If it were impossible, Atiku would not have invited them. Ask ICT gurus and stop being gullible.

You still no nothing. But let me allow you wallow in your ignorance. Please bookmark this comment for future response after ruling.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by NobleAngell(f): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2019
victorazyvictor:

...But the whole process is taking much time.
It Is.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by naturefellow(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2019
Oga, face front and do your work. Let sleeping dogs lie! undecided
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Onlyonebuhari: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Elder0001:
See this dullard oh

In a sane country buhari isn’t qualified to be a cleaner in any well structured organization.

Dumb bastard taking his fellow dumbasses to next level

I pity you generation......u will never reach his age and none of your member will achieve 10% of what PMB has achieved
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2019
unitysheart:

You still no nothing. But let me allow you wallow in your ignorance. Please bookmark this comment for future response after ruling.
You still know nothing too.
Re: Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku by materialproject: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2019
Tareq1105:

Na today?

No be today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackout Looms As Gencos Threaten Shutdown Over Charge / Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav / Ugwuanyi Reveals: I Alerted Security Operatives Before Fulani Herdsmen Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.