Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,902 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

LOOK AT What This Oyibo Said About This Thing — To Be Deleted Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOOK AT What This Oyibo Said About This Thing — To Be Deleted Soon (1146 Views)

This Oyibo Man Was Acting Like A Fish While Diving / LOOK AT How This Nigerian Girl Has Become A Slave To This Oyibo On Upwork / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOOK AT What This Oyibo Said About This Thing — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
I keep saying it—you need skill to make money, not certificate.

I have been getting lots of messages from our Amazon book buyers on how great our books are. Yes, I know our dating books are the best, but that is not the point of this post.

The point is: all these books were written with a phone and the contents were posted on Nairaland for free.

After too many abuses from some fellow, we decided to turn all our free contents on Nairaland to books and sell it to Oyibo people on Amazon and even a 60+ year old white man is appreciating it.

But, a 25+ year old Nigerian man was abusing it and instead was saying, "Stop writing all these nonsense and go make money."

A typical Nigerian man is too focused on advising people to "make money," yet he has no digital skill to make money himself, but a certificate from a backward university.

Don't ever listen to a Nigerian man who abuses you or what you created, but listen to your inner-mind. Most people who will abuse you and condemn what you do are stressed or frustr.ated. Thanks to Buhari.

Let me ask you a question. Will you stop what you're doing because a frust.rated ant from a 3rd world country like Nigeria doesn't like it?

Modified 16/05/2019: Read this to see our bonanza https://www.nairaland.com/5191501/all-men-should-see-now

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT What This Oyibo Said About This Thing — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
My guy!

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT What This Oyibo Said About This Thing — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
Below was received in March.

Re: LOOK AT What This Oyibo Said About This Thing — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
Below are people in the UK sending messages on WhatsApp to buy a book Joe Clef wrote with his phone.

With your phone, you can make millions if you wish, but most Nigerian youths hate legit money because it's stressful.

All they care about is quick money, betNaija, weed, po.rn, mast.urbation, and a certificate from a backward university so they can brag to people that they are graduates.

If you're offended by my post, I apologize. Shey the truth hurts? #smiles.

Re: LOOK AT What This Oyibo Said About This Thing — To Be Deleted Soon by Tony142: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
iLegendd:
I keep saying it—you need skill to make money, not certificate.

#fact

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Men: What Would You Like Your Woman To Stop Doing? / Get A Bigger And Stronger Manhood Now Before It Cost You Your Woman / Whats Your Highest Likes On NAIRALAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.