Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? (1407 Views)

Nigerian Man Breaks Record ,appointed President Of Obama Foundation / #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! / Why Do Judges Give Ludicrous Amount Of Money For Child Upkeep In Divorce Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
I brought this question here,cos i knw there are lot of intelligent folks here. How are judges appointed,do they go to different school from the normal lawyers. Opinions needed pls
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Any suggestions pls
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2020
Seanwilliam.. I need that babe number bro, you talk say na ekiti gurl..
Pls give me the package..
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2020
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2020
aro1:

the issue now is I one consider the girl as my girl ooo...
Reasons are
1. She go follow me to hospital tomorrow to do test
2. She has applied for job and she's at the interview right now( she just called me now)
3. She is new to the game and I'm willing to risk her being girlfriend..
4. I dont know if this is infatuation but honestly I'm beginning to like her. She really surprised with her excellent attitude ( especially when I asked her that how much should I give her,after fuxckingher yesterday, she said anything..also when I asked her to order for what to drink, she ordered cheaply)..
Let see how it plays out bro..
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
the issue now is I one consider the girl as my girl ooo...
Reasons are
1. She go follow me to hospital tomorrow to do test
2. She has applied for job and she's at the interview right now( she just called me now)
3. She is new to the game and I'm willing to risk her being girlfriend..
4. I dont know if this is infatuation but honestly I'm beginning to like her. She really surprised with her excellent attitude ( especially when I asked her that how much should I give her,after fuxckingher yesterday, she said anything..also when I asked her to order for what to drink, she ordered cheaply)..
Let see how it plays out bro..
so you no wan make i taste am be that?
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2020
aro1:
so you no wan make i taste am be that?
bro, e too big for my mouth to say yes.. pm for that girl alone don pass 18
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
alright bro..

Still continue with your assessment of the babe, anytime you feel like pulling out, am still ready for the game.. You should consider me out of others on her case..

Most are just trolls ready to get her number for fun.. Hope you got my drift..!
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2020
seanwilliam:

bro no mind that idiot. e never do ado, naa Ibadan e wan do...

make I host you for elebu .. but I go like suck that girl breast small.. just how I like them. if you no fit drop her digits, I won't mind her michat id...

I will reward you handsomely
:
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
Akanbibabatunde:

bro no mind that idiot. e never do ado, naa Ibadan e wan do...

make I host you for elebu .. but I go like suck that girl breast small.. just how I like them. if you no fit drop her digits, I won't mind her michat id...

I will reward you handsomely
:

1 Like

Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
aro1:
alright bro..

Still continue with your assessment of the babe, anytime you feel like pulling out, am still ready for the game.. You should consider me out of others on her case..

Most are just trolls ready to get her number for fun.. Hope you got my drift..!
ok bro
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
[quote author=seanwilliam post=86751897][/quote]
its an offer.. money or bitches.
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Akanbibabatunde:

its an offer.. money or bitches.

as per say we gather dey ashawo thread, u dont need to give me money before I can do things for you bro... but but but , I'm considering this girl as my normal girl oloun.. very clean with perfect attitude garnished with sexual prowess.. wetin man dey find again??make we dey see sha..

1 Like

Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
as per say we gather dey ashawo thread, u dont need to give me money before I can do things for you bro... but but but , I'm considering this girl as my normal girl oloun.. very clean with perfect attitude garnished with sexual prowess.. wetin man dey find again??make we dey see sha..

lol.. you are still young man. don't start what will eventually eat you up. she was truthful enough to tell you she can't stop hoeing and you still wan dive in.. no problem, I might be lucky to hookup with her on michat shaa
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Akanbibabatunde:

lol.. you are still young man. don't start what will eventually eat you up. she was truthful enough to tell you she can't stop hoeing and you still wan dive in.. no problem, I might be lucky to hookup with her on michat shaa
the thing let me ask her first then ... Haba, I don get total number of 22 pms apart from mentions for the girl number... so what do I do And some guys here are just trolls..
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
the thing let me ask her first then ... Haba, I don get total number of 22 pms apart from mentions for the girl number... so what do I do And some guys here are just trolls..

scrutinize monickers and drop only michat ID. let them hustle her demselves.

could have given you some key advice on how to run the girl parole but make I keep shut first...
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Akanbibabatunde:

could have given you some key advice on how to run the girl parole but make I keep shut first...
tell me bro
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
Akanbibabatunde:

advise bro
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
Stupid nonentities above, I pray she destroys your destinies and future through her pussy.

2 Likes

Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 23, 2020
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by ghost3040: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
aro1:

Aro1...this is Me, Muduofrice.
I'm using this moniker so u know who it it..

Aro I thought I apologized to you and told you how much I regret my actions, and u said we are cool..

I just got a call from the divisional headquarters..
I thought we were cool after my apology and I told u how sorry I was..And asked u for forgiveness..

Can I get ur number if u don't mind please??

Or if u want mine, just let me know pls.
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
ghost3040:

Aro I thought I apologized to you and told you how much I regret my actions, and u said we are cool..

I thought we were cool after my apology and I told u how sorry I was..And asked u for forgiveness..

Aro1 pls make sure this guy sleeps in jail....

He will learn his lesson to never blackmail sumone again.. Aro1 pls don't stop.. Punish him
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2020
seanwilliam:

sup bro, you and this michat girl still dey? make we relate on top her matter
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2020
Akanbibabatunde:

sup bro, you and this michat girl still dey? make we relate on top her matter
which of them bros
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2020
seanwilliam:
which of them bros
the girl with the nice bossom.. the one you almost wifed then. lol.
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2020
Akanbibabatunde:

the girl with the nice bossom.. the one you almost wifed then. lol.
chai bro u bad oo.. grin she told me she no dey game again..and besides she dey Ekiti now self..
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2020
seanwilliam:
chai bro u bad oo.. grin she told me she no dey game again..and besides she dey Ekiti now self..

you still fit share me her michat id if u skeptical about dropping her number. I wan enter ib as lockdown don ease. she fit game with my offer. no mind me, I like breast
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2020
ghost3040:

Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by otunbalamba: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
aro1:
have seen this message for a while, but i will use today to address this.

Its so disheartening how you could because of online trolling jeopardize or implicate a fellow innocent man, what you did was so grave and absurd, you have been doing this for a long time, tagging innocent people on nairaland, all the evidence are with the Nigeria police force.

You don't even have to ask for my number or choose to give me yours, all your details are already with the authorities.

MuduOfRice, this case is not solely with me now, its already with the police headquarters, for it not to even escalate, its better you honor the invitation, cause its been a while, you have already been sent one, then we could know way forward.

It would be grave for you to be declared wanted.

Think about the repercussions of actions you take in future, before doing anything, never try to destroy another's man life.

Cc: ghost3040, Otunbalamba, MuduOfRice, arya, ogi and plaintain... And all your temporary nairaland mails and monikers are being tracked.
Aro1 I know you are stupid but I don't wanna believe the divisional police headquarters would also be stupid enough to believe I'm the same as the above monikers. Ode oshi. Adagba ma danu. Mention me again and run mad
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
otunbalamba:
Aro1 I know you are stupid but I don't wanna believe the divisional police headquarters would also be stupid enough to believe I'm the same as the above monikers. Ode oshi. Adagba ma danu. Mention me again and run mad
Re: How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? by otunbalamba: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
aro1:
This will be my last message to you.

Keep living in denial, before it can get to this point, lot of evidences and investigation has been established.

Your pictures, details and educational details are already with the authorities.

And you will be surely prosecuted, this i assure you.

For even having the gut to put up insultive defense. Only if God is not alive.

This will be my closing words to you, the authorities will do the rest.

Cc: Otunbalamba, ghost3040, arya, MuduOfRice, ogiandplaintain, and any temporary mail to register here, will be tracked down.
I don't have to convince you I'm not who you think i am grin just let the authorities do their job coz it's obvious you have nothing upstairs. Mtcheww. Idiot even said he had my pictures and educational details cheesy for your mind na, you don turn CIA.
Abeg comot for road, i have better things to do than bicker with a nonentity like you. Tomorrow na Monday abeg, i no get time

(1) (Reply)

Exquisite Vases And Flowers For Your Home / My Wife Only Wants Missionary Style In Bed - Man Cries Out / My Best Friend Is Showing Interest In My Sister_in_law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.