Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos (88748 Views)

Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Lady Goes Topless With A Transparent Skirt In An Airport Queue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2019
These pictures have been trending on social media for obvious reason after they were shared online recently.

A student of University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) in Rivers state, took to Facebook to share pictures of a man who was very excited while standing behind a lady on a queue.

It was claimed that the young man who stood very close to the lady's backside (without leaving any space), allegedly refused to leave the queue even when he was asked to jokingly due to the situation as he smiled sheepishly.

It was also revealed that the man's close "marking" on the lady, did not go unnoticed by others who allegedly witnessed him experience a bulge in his private area moments later.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/see-how-excited-a-man-was-while-standing-behind-a-lady-on-a-queue-photos.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by makydebbie(f): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2019
If the lady didn't complain, then she was enjoying every bit of it.

They should enjoy.

336 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2019
Man pikin just dey frustrate himself.

grin

27 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Uyiii: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2019
The hunkle's good Friday has started already, like how better can your Friday begrin!

It's so obvious the girl is enjoying every stroke of the 'D', you notice how she tilted one of her legs up to set her ass in an angular position making it seamless for the 'D' to engage properly, girls can be very wicked like thatgrin!

Another thing that caught my attention is the hunkle's shoe, Omoo see shoeshocked
The shoe be like trap for rabbitcheesy!

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by iTearHerToto: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2019
If given a chance that malnourished perv would fvck that Dwarf to a normal human being of at least 6 feet tallangry

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by partnerbizz4: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2019
Lol

That was innocuous naa

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

5 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by SageMK: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2019
Bloggers and lies.

Always trying to paint a picture where there is nothing.

Carefully observe the picture and you'll all notice that something interesting is going on right in front of them.

That's why he's excited.
And not because of that mango nyash. sad

201 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Zendinho(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2019
I learned to mind my business the day i tried settling a dispute between two lovers but ended up as am intruder in their affairs....

To the OP,... i will say he who feels sick knows where it pains....
The lady has the final say.

So mind your fuckin business.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Tallesty1(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2019
My worry is how close the lady's hair is to his Nose and Mouth.
We all know how many weeks these people go without water touching their hair.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by MJBOLT: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2019
there's nothing attractive about that lady,how the man got aroused is a mystery

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2019
the guy dey arrange him prick well for the ekebe center even the girl too looks like she is doing the man favour

2 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by briggz09(m): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2019
The girl na small pikin na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by lilmax(m): 10:22am On Apr 19, 2019
some women can't make my dic rise though

3 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by BlackfireX: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2019
Click like if you know the lady is enjoying every bit of it.

Click share if you know she is not from her expression.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Earthquake3: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2019
The lady is even enjoying it

7 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Kingseex1(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2019
The lady is enjoying it by acting as if she is not feeling anything

5 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2019
Google play card needed urgently @250/$

Amazon cash and Debit Needed @250 and @240 respectively

Minimum $100

https://send/?phone=2348187747356

1 Like

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by cocaineaddict(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2019
Whats with those guys on the queue and ugly black akpoola shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by mikejj(m): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2019
makydebbie:
If the lady didn't complain, then she was enjoying every bit of it.

They should enjoy.
when next you are on a queue,and I am standing behind you.. People wee not not know I am happy.. Dey won't see the excitement on my face and you will enjoy it...lol grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by SaucyBenks(m): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2019
Na this kain lady I dey hang for air, scatter her leg dey give am like say no be person daughter... Portable girls grin

4 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by kamikriz: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2019
Excess joy
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by lytech1(m): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2019
Gather hear if u also notice the guy putting on face cap and the girl putting on jean In the first pix

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by kamikriz: 11:29am On Apr 19, 2019
Whatsapp 07017851477 to make money on giftalworld

2 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Dacronym(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2019
The Queue seems Very Tight already. Almost everybody is Close to one another

7 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Dacronym(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2019
lytech1:
Gather hear if u also notice the guy putting on face cap and the girl putting on jean In the first pix
Yeah the whole Queue/line is Very Tight is what i see there

4 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by nazablossom(f): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2019
The man is blessed amongst women. Nobody is talking about the one at his back. This is double blessing grin

3 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by nazablossom(f): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2019
lytech1:
And the guy behind the face cap guy was busy checking out the girl in Blue Jeans grin Orisirisi something cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by anochuko01(m): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2019
Erection everywhere...even on this thread!

Poster above me is so short that her bum is touching my kneesgrin
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by makydebbie(f): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2019
mikejj:
when next you are on a queue,and I am standing behind you.. People wee not not know I am happy.. Dey won't see the excitement on my face and you will enjoy it...lol grin

grin grin
I'll scream for feminists to hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by RoyalUc(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2019
Op, what about the lady standing behind the guy?

1 Like

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by jackals(f): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2019
Lols.

I remember few days ago, I was on que at the ATM and I observed on heaavenly cute young guy at my back was rocking his manhood on my backside, I checked him out and he's handsome, I just follow the rude dey enjoy it,lols. The idiot later doublecrossed me and collceted my number tho. He has not even called since.

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.