Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

If A Gay Guy Offers You... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Gay Guy Offers You... (6191 Views)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by sparkle7: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
khiaa:

Shame on your obsession about whites, shame on you feeling inferior to them.
Shame on you feeling superior to them. Shame on you shaming whites upandan. Shame on you wishing them to die!
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
sparkle7:

Shut up you Hoe! Looking all over club for the next di.ck to straff.
Coon calling others Coon.

So I would have to go all the way to Nigeria for pe.nis, make this make sense? You're in your feelings because I don't like you. grin grin grin grin
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by sparkle7: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
khiaa:

So I would have to go all the way to Nigeria for pe.nis, make this make sense? You're in your feelings because I don't like you. grin grin grin grin
I wouldn't even dream of seeing you face to face. You disgust me.
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by sparkle7: 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
khiaa:

I knew it. Slutty bitch. grin
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
sparkle7:

Shame on you feeling superior to them. Shame on you shaming whites upandan. Shame on you wishing them to die!

I am superior to them, I'm 100%human they are part beast, it's in their DNA. Once again, I don't care if they fell off the face of the earth, now I'm done with you, your conversation is boring. If you coons would put as much commitment into improving Nigeria as you do defending neanderthals Nigeria would be a first world country.
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
sparkle7:

I wouldn't even dream of seeing you face to face. You disgust me.

The feeling is mutual, finally, we agree on something. grin
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by sparkle7: 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
khiaa:

I am superior to them, I'm 100%human they are part beast, it's in their DNA. Once again, I don't care if they fell off the face of the earth, now I'm done with you, your conversation is boring.
And guess what nobody gives a fuvk what you say. They will continue to iritate you but you can't do anything about it than rant online. grin
The Whites don't give a fuvk about you, Nigerians don't either even Nairaland doesn't care if your miserable self exist. The only thing you loner could do is spew thrash online with anonymity. Onye ara!
So cry me a River. grin
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
sparkle7:

And guess what nobody gives a fuvk what you say. They will continue to iritate you but you can't do anything about it than rant online. grin
The Whites don't give a fuvk about you, [b]Nigerians don't either even Nairaland doesn't care if your miserable self exist. [/b]The only thing you loner could do is spew thrash online with anonymity. Onye ara!
So cry me a River. grin

Yet you continue to reply to me. I know, you only care if whites exist, I got you. Here are a few words of advice for you, "Let whites fight their own battle because they sure don't give a damn about you or Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by sparkle7: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
khiaa:

Yet you continue to reply to me. I know, you only care if whites exist, I got you. Here are a few words of advice for you, "Let whites fight their own battle because they sure don't give a damn about you or Nigeria".
Then keep your superiority talks to yourself. Enough Whites aint here to listen to your lamentations. grin Its Nairaland not Dollarland.
You grab?
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
luminouz:

Ok...
Let's dance then wink

Is there something wrong with the clubs in Nigeria because a few of your brothers think if a woman goes out to dance with her date and have fun it means she is a wh.ore, what's up with that? Have I been conversing with children? undecided

1 Like

Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 12:01am On Apr 21, 2019
sparkle7:

Then keep your superiority talks to yourself. Enough Whites aint here to listen to your lamentations. grin Its Nairaland not Dollarland.
You grab?

You are right, so stop your damn whining undecided.
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 21, 2019
khiaa:

Alezy doesn't want to see me anymore but I think you and I could hang out and have a lot of fun, maybe hit the clubs.
khiaa post=77717786:

[b]What darling? kiss
This answers your question undecided
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by luminouz(m): 12:24am On Apr 21, 2019
khiaa:

Is there something wrong with the clubs in Nigeria because a few of your brothers think if a woman goes out to dance with her date and have fun it means she is a wh.ore, what's up with that? Have I been conversing with children? undecided
Lmaoooo...nope...its just that we are still a bit conservative here...so long u go with ur date to have fun,its totally fine...most times clubs are seen as havens of run girls...that's why!!
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 12:30am On Apr 21, 2019
Dickhead02:
This answers your question undecided

You aren't making any sense. What does this suppose to mean? undecided
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 12:32am On Apr 21, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...nope...its just that we are still a bit conservative here...so long u go with ur date to have fun,its totally fine...most times clubs are seen as havens of run girls...that's why!!

I'm sure that is based on generalizations and speculations.
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 21, 2019
khiaa:

You aren't making any sense. What does this suppose to mean? undecided
go and sleep,you have nothing to type undecided
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by luminouz(m): 12:33am On Apr 21, 2019
khiaa:

I'm sure that is based on generalizations and speculations.
Some are facts...at least down here!!
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 12:45am On Apr 21, 2019
sparkle7:

I knew it. Slutty bitch. grin

Are you telling me that if a woman has sex with YOU it means she is a slutty bytch? Hmmmmmm!!! Let me ponder this for a second. You said you would give up your booty to a man for cash, according to you he wouldn't have to pay YOU the 1 million dollars that he offered you because you would gladly settle for half. You would willingly destroy your family and tribe for some white puna. Ok, I see your point, a woman would have to be a slutty bytch to even let you take a whiff of the puna. I see progress between us because this is the second time that I have agreed with you today. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 12:52am On Apr 21, 2019
Dickhead02:
go and sleep,you have nothing to type undecided

I don't get you, was there a problem with me calling Alezy, darling? undecided
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by Obodo999(m): 1:34am On Apr 21, 2019
I already have things all the money in the world cannot buy.
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 4:01am On Apr 21, 2019
luminouz:

Some are facts...at least down here!!

So every woman who goes to a nite club just to unwind and have some fun is a LovePeddler in the eyes of those hypocrites who do more bullcrap behind the walls of their homes?

1 Like

Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 4:23am On Apr 21, 2019
sparkle7:

I didn't bother reading that pile of horse shiit you wrote up there.
What were you saying again?

You read every word and you couldn't deny what I wrote because it's true, you wrote it yourself.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You don't need a million dollars half will do. Nasty slut. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 21, 2019
sparkle7:

Hoes everywhere! Arrgh!

Sparkle, see you don't even have to change your name to match your coming out ceremony grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by sparkle7: 6:38am On Apr 21, 2019
Guest007:

Sparkle, see you don't even have to change your name to match your coming out ceremony grin
What is this one saying?
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by luminouz(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2019
khiaa:

So every woman who goes to a nite club just to unwind and have some fun is a LovePeddler in the eyes of those hypocrites who do more bullcrap behind the walls of their homes?
Not all women!! Didn't I tell u that
Ur an emotional one!!! grin
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by sparkle7: 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
khiaa:

You read every word and you couldn't deny what I wrote because it's true, you wrote it yourself.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You don't need a million dollars half will do. Nasty slut. grin grin grin
But your lesbian girlfriend would fuvk your ass with a dil.do for free.
grin Hoe in the making.
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
sparkle7:

But your lesbian girlfriend would fuvk your ass with a dil.do for free.
grin Hoe in the making.

Just like you, I prefer a man in my life. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by edi287: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
khiaa:

Just like you, I prefer a man in my life. grin grin grin grin
You're such a troll grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
edi287:

You're such a troll grin grin grin

Thank you. grin grin grin That's all I'm doing, too bad others aren't intelligent enough to see that.
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by BlackSaints: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
khiaa:

Thank you. grin grin grin That's all I'm doing, too bad others aren't intelligent enough to see that.
You intelligent?

5 Likes

Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
BlackSaints:
You intelligent?
Where una they get this memes from self? Lol
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Zombicmodz:
Boobs and aszz any day.
chai! shocked
Zombicmodz:
Boobs and aszz any day.
chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Man’s Birthday In Bed Romancin Him, Got People Talking / Naughty Plus-size LADY Flaunts Her Incredible Assets On Social Media (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.