Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* (2733 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by beauty7: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
jesusjnr:
You are very right with respect to the earth being a woman and a living thing, and also using humans to illustrate this.

For the Earth just like us humans react to things that happen to in and on her body just like humans do.

And just like humans can fall sick, she can fall sick also, and evil and abominable things like this which men do in her body are what makes her fall sick, and hence her body reacts a times violently to them, just someone suffering from feverish conditions.

You see earthquakes, droughts and the likes, it's her body reacting to such evils that men do.

I have not even started with this thread because there a whole lot to share concerning that truth, but this was just done as a matter of urgency, to at least get the word out.

So do not mind the wolf gay advocate dressed in the sheep clothing of a christian to decieve the gullible, for you are right to that extent.

Thanks and God bless.
Thanks for the lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Nwanne, please with a clear and clean conscience, would you say you have examined and inspected that Romans 1:25-27 closely and thoroughly enough to do a 2 Timothy 2:15 rightly handling the word of truth and correctly handle the word of truth about it, huh?

Have you done an exegesis of Romans 1:25-27, that's enough to the point where you can explain and interpret the verses in such a way, that a two year old would understand, huh?

You see why jesusjnr hasnt the balls and finds it awfully difficult to one on one with me? He knows he will be exposed by the information from the discussion, if held between him and I. I doubt you too, that you're spiritually mature and ready to answer hard questions and to make matters worse, you havent the stamina to go the distant with me on the whole matter.

You want to hear word, isnt it Agrogbeide?, And that hear word, I'll give you a bit earful of it to you now.

Now Agrogbeide, you would accept and agree that there was no such thing as woman lying with woman written in Old Testament Biblical records, erh?

OK, fast forward to New Testament Biblical records, and boom! What have we? Women, now too, are doing the female equivalent of, man lying down with man. Women have joined gang Agrogbeide. They have left ordinarily being a shrine prostitute, for services of just men, but now offering the similar service, usually male customers privilege but now made available for female patrons too

So, Agrogbeide, what is happening and/or what happened in Romans 1:25-28?
Well, for your information Agrogbeide, Romans 1:18-32, especially verses 24, 26 & 27 are a rehash of Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 with a twist

Paul, with Romans 1:18-32, especially verses 24, 26 & 27, is echoing what happened around when the original Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 were given. He then added the twist (i.e. Romans 1:26b: ... for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature) which is, the women too, have joined to be participants in the ongoing "detestable customs practised"

All this is new information to you Agrogbeide. Stay away from bad influence because I know, blind as a bat jesusjnr, is a bad influence on you, so my advice is associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than to be in bad company with jesusjnr and ignoranus homophobes like him.

There are two kinds of light, the glow that illuminates and the glare that obscures, please as regards the former, feel free to ask questions in order to shed light on whatever takes your fancy on this matter in question

My dear nwanne friend Agrogbeide, forget talking about bestiality jor because at the very least, are you trying to tell me that animals verbally give consent ni?

Now, as for the real matter at hand, please tell, why are you not in support of two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, huh?

Please, please, please, stop proof-texting and desist from doing all these your conflating nonsense stuff, erh?

Now what reasons was given that you know of, huh? So now you want to lump two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour with Atheists, Satanist, Idolaters, etc, huh?

So an atheist who says in his heart, there is no God, in your books is honest, huh?
So Satanists whose ideological and philosophical beliefs are based on Satan, are in your book not a betrayal, huh?
So even idolaters whose ideological and philosophical beliefs are at variance to God's are in your book commited and faithful, huh?

We are talking of two consenting adults here Agrogbeide, loving each other, for life and you are deflecting on to Atheists, Satanist, Idolaters, etcetera. After today and tomorrow Tuesday even the calendar says WTF. SMH.

Let's see how you'll avoid answering these two hot potato questions:
1/ Agrogbeide, hypothetically speaking, if one of your kids, grandkids, nephews and/or nieces confide in you to having sexual attraction to only another of same sex as them, would you see the person as being abhorrent and be worse than a piece of junk?
2/ Then following up with #1 above, again hypothetically speaking, maybe say, same one of your kids, grandkids, nephews and/or nieces confides in you, that they are involved with an easy going, ordinary consenting adult and enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, would you respond to the person that they are worse than a piece of junk and disgusting?

Do you know what Agrogbeide, I find arrogant and condescending people irritating. I could be wrong but I seem to be sensing in the air, the waft arrogance of an ignoranus delighting in his own ignorance, so please

Theology is like being in a dark room and knowing eventually super natural power will shed light in the dark room and everything will be OK.
Lol.
To your questions, "I will not consider anyone abhorrent or piece of junk if I find out they have affinity for homosexuality or are into the very act."
LGBT are no better than other unbelievers and the best way to remedy their situation is to lift up holy hands and intercedes for them in prayer so that they can see the light, turn away from the wrong sexual relations and accept the Lord Jesus Christ.
Homosexuality or any other form of sexual relations which is outside the normal male and female relationship under the marriage institution is what should be frowned at because it is not normal. And as for Romans 1:26-27 there is no need for further arguments about it because the truth and what it talks about are clearly explained and can be easily understood.
Thanks.
God bless
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
beauty7:
Thanks for the lesson
Thank God sis!

It is God that reveals these hidden mysteries to men.

Wanted to ask though concerning the aspect of your comment about that used us humans to illustrate the Earth, was you speaking and not the book?
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 23, 2019
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by MuttleyLaff: 6:59am On Apr 23, 2019
My first banned post, put out of sight by the system, so it couldnt be seen. I have deleted it because it's serving as a double of the one below
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by beauty7: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thank God sis!

It is God that reveals these hidden mysteries to men.

Wanted to ask though concerning the aspect of your comment about that used us humans to illustrate the Earth, was you speaking and not the book?
There are 2 books that i read.The first is 'deeper realities of existence' by Professor Iyke Nathan. The book is about planetary winnowing.The second book i read in the library.I have forgotten the name of the book.
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
beauty7:
There are 2 books that i read.The first is 'deeper realities of existence' by Professor Iyke Nathan. The book is about planetary winnowing.The second book i read in the library.I have forgotten the name of the book.
OK thanks.

I would soon modify the OP as I earlier said.

God bless.
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by MuttleyLaff: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2019
Agrogbeide:
Lol.
To your questions, "I will not consider anyone abhorrent or piece of junk if I find out they have affinity for homosexuality or are into the very act."
Good, good, what a very good thinking carefully and quietly response.

Agrogbeide:
LGBT are no better than other unbelievers and the best way to remedy their situation is to lift up holy hands and intercedes for them in prayer so that they can see the light, turn away from the wrong sexual relations and accept the Lord Jesus Christ.
Are liars, better than unbelievers Agrogbeide, huh? How about telling us, of the last time, in living memory that you last lied too and when next soon, like a cheap persia rug, you think you're going to lie again, huh?

If without the available hard evidence, I guess you could get away with the perpetrated lies about what Romans 1:25-27, Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 really are about, but thank God, I can show you and jesusjnr, evidence for everything that is untrue about Romans 1:25-27, Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 you bought into

Are you in a sneaky, indirect and unpleasant way trying to put out that the two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour necessarily have not accepted the Lord Jesus Christ, huh?

"There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus"
- Romans 8:1

Do you know who Mpho Andrea Tutu-van Furth is? Let me scantly introduce her to you Agrogbeide. She has two children and as much as you accept our Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, so does she too.

Please respect other people's LGBT sexual orientation, even if you dont understand or if it doesnt mean anything to you, it means a lot to them. Life Gets Better Together (LGBT), the moment we realise and recognise that every human being, regardless of sexual orientation leanings, deserves a safe and supportive environment to live in and live without feeling fear of whatsoever, persecution, discrimination, restraint or obligation.

Agrogbeide:
Homosexuality or any other form of sexual relations which is outside the normal male and female relationship under the marriage institution is what should be frowned at because it is not normal
Narrow dogmas like this, fit rather well into narrow minds. Everyone in this world is different, but the people who are truly brave enough to show their differences are considered embrassing or not "normal". Normal is not what is the exterior and/or outside Agrogbeide, normal is what is in the heart, inside.

1/ Agrogbeide, have you ever thought that not every gay relationship is necessarily anal penetrative, huh?
2/ Even if it's anal for some, Agrogbeide have you thought of where, there are partners who are not into same sex or gender relationships, that do practice and enjoy anal penetration during and/or in their sexual liasons?
3/ Have you ever thought that sex isnt necessarily the centre or defining aspect of most same sex relationships?
4/ Have you ever thought of love defining the relationship between two consenting adults, in such a way that they love each other, that they enjoy each other’s company, they are mutually respectful, mutually supportive to each other, without sex necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them, huh?. It’s those things, mutual love, mutual respect, mutual honesty, mutual truthfulness, mutually supportive of each other etcetera, that really matter, the most in the relationship, as like in any other relationship, whether heterosexual and homosexual, huh?
5/ What beef do you have against consenting adults who are breaking no laws and harming no one huh?
6/ Is it sin because two consenting adults love each other?

Agrogbeide:
And as for Romans 1:26-27 there is no need for further arguments about it because the truth and what it talks about are clearly explained and can be easily understood.
Thanks.
God bless
Agrogbeide, I tolerate ignoramuses and ignoranuses gladly but I dont with, those like jesusjnr, who show excessive pride in being an ignoramus and ignoranus rolled into one, so my dear nwanne friend, please from now on, try start being informed, and not just opinionated for the sake of it, remember that I started by asking you:
"please with a clear and clean conscience, would you say you have examined and inspected that Romans 1:25-27 closely and thoroughly enough to do a 2 Timothy 2:15 rightly handling the word of truth and correctly handle the word of truth about it, huh?

Have you done an exegesis of Romans 1:25-27, that's enough to the point where you can explain and interpret the verses in such a way, that a two year old would understand, huh?
"

Remember too, that I further after the question, intimated you with a for your information, that Agrogbeide, Romans 1:18-32, especially verses 24, 26 & 27 are a rehash of Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 with a twist

I mentioned to you that, Paul, with Romans 1:18-32, especially verses 24, 26 & 27, is echoing what happened around when the original Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 were given. He then added the twist (i.e. Romans 1:26b: ... for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature) which is, the women too, have joined to be participants in the ongoing "detestable customs practised"

Agrogbeide, Romans 1:25-27, Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 are caught up in deeper meanings that have to be studied. Agrogbeide never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond

Agrogbeide, come here, closer, let me lean forward and say this, if you're reading Bible in translation(s), you can bet your bottom dollar that a good 90% of the real and original bible meanings are bungled, botched, twisted and/or fouled up. So what's the remedy for this? How does one counteract this Agrogbeide? Well whenever you read and study Bible, you first have to find out the "whys", if not, then, you don't know the meaning of the "whats" you have in front of you. Romans 1:25-27, Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 are a good case in points.

I knew that all I so far being saying are surprising new information to you Agrogbeide and so the reason why I said, you stay away from bad influence because I know, blind as a bat jesusjnr, is a bad influence on you, and my advice was that you associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than to be in bad company with jesusjnr and ignoranus homophobes like him, as it is becoming my observation that you're as much, biblical illiterate on this same sex relationship issue, same as jesusjnr is.

jesusjnr has never been prepared nor has the strong frame of mind to stand toe to toe with me, to make a defense to this whole matter nor has he the boldness to go into simple questions and answers discussion with me. jesusjnr knows his cover will be blown and he will be exposed for his inhuman unwanted nonsense and public nuisance threads

jesusjnr is an insufferable bully, who struts around the forum like a cock and that is in all meanings of the word he revels in sh*tting all over the Religion forum, opening unimaginative threads, slandering people and creating homophobic threads.

A good few years ago, I read the owner of Nairaland type on twitter saying:
It's not "better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt." If your folly isn't exposed, how can you learn”?

If you keep sending away every person who challenges you by rocking your boat, you will never learn and grow. Some people cross path with you in your life to sharpen you, but don't make the mistake of having a wrong person, like jesusjnr your best friend! Remember the growth comes by pruning, running dead leaves that is.

Agrogbeide dont fall victim of the ultimate ignorance, which is the rejection of something you already properly know nothing about, yet refuse to investigate. The immediate and unceasing question that you always should be asking is:
What is the actual truth in these matters?

Truth, Agrogbeide, is like the sun. You can shut it up but it doesnt mean it’s gone away, or you can try shut it out for a time, but truth is a snitch, it always is, one day, going to tell.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by MuttleyLaff: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2019
Agrogbeide and the attention of interested parties, please DO NOT QUOTE my post above, otherwise, you'll likely trigger getting banned or something else, just open a new post and copy section(s) in my post you need responding to but dont ever click the "quote" link to my post above

I had the post put out of sight twice, so that it couldnt be seen, once yesterday early morning and again earlier today, this morning, which explains the seemingly double post. I am guessing, the post being a bit too long was the cause. Funnily enough, I also on top, acquired posting bans, the recent one, obviously now reversed
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 27, 2019
The full (Modified) version of this thread post is coming soon!

Don't miss it!
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 09, 2019
Wait no longer for the full version of this thread post is finally here.

To God be the glory!
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 10, 2019
Respect the woman's body.
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Kcgeology: 3:56pm On May 10, 2019
not all d disasters u mentioned are strictly man made. Some are pure natural phenomenon. Volcanic eruption and some earthquake are simply product of plate tectonics. The earth lithosophere is dynamic. Lithospheric plates are born at mid oceanic ridges and go back to the mantle at subduction zones. Differential density as these plates subduct into denser mantle materials prompt volcanic eruptions. That is why volcanoes are often confined to certain regions called hot spots. Some area are tectonically more active and hence more prone to earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. China, chile and some other countries situated along the "pacific ring of fire" are more prone to these phenomenon.
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 10, 2019
Kcgeology:
not all d disasters u mentioned are strictly man made. Some are pure natural phenomenon. Volcanic eruption and some earthquake are simply product of plate tectonics. The earth lithosophere is dynamic. Lithospheric plates are born at mid oceanic ridges and go back to the mantle at subduction zones. Differential density as these plates subduct into denser mantle materials prompt volcanic eruptions. That is why volcanoes are often confined to certain regions called hot spots. Some area are tectonically more active and hence more prone to earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. China, chile and some other countries situated along the "pacific ring of fire" are more prone to these phenomenon.
I'm very well aware that there are scientific explanations for every natural disaster that takes place on Earth, just in case you didn't already know that.

For even the flood that transpired in the days of Noah, the fire and brimstone of the days of Lot, famine in the days of Joseph etc., would all have been explained scientifically.

But we know better than that bro, for there are certain outcomes and occurrences that transcends the scope of scientific methods, even some scientists would tell you that.

For instance, why do you think that in spite of all the scientific advancements, that science was yet caught napping when the Asian tsunami struck?

Science is only a subject, which is subject to the Object, so when we observe things from the perspective of the subject instead of the Object, we find ourselves being subject to the limitations of the subject, which is exactly what took place with regards the Asian tsunami.

Hence this is from the perspective of the Object.

Peace.
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 11, 2019
The Earth is kind to those who are kind to her.
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Heathen777(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2019
Considering all major species of animals have been shown to practice homosexuality without killing/ discriminating each other over it

Then humans (not the earth) are homophobic.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by MuttleyLaff: 5:38pm On May 11, 2019
Heathen777:
Considering all major species of animals have been shown to practice homosexuality without killing/ discriminating each other over it

There is no homophobia among other creation(s), humans are the only one who suffer from homophobia

1 Like

Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by paraltero: 6:46pm On May 11, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
There is no homophobia among other creation(s), humans are the only one who suffer from homophobia

You guys should ignore that troll. God is against gay people, yh? Why then is he taking time to do God's work for him; took his good time to compose this long-ass message along with long-ass replies about a topic God apparently should be handling himself, yh?

People like him have internalized homophobia and are fighting hard to resist their homosexuality by trying to be more homophobic than homophobic straight people.

It's well.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by MuttleyLaff: 7:06pm On May 11, 2019
paraltero:
You guys should ignore that troll. God is against gay people, yh? Why then is he taking time to do God's work for him; took his good time to compose this long-ass message along with long-ass replies about a topic God apparently should be handling himself, yh?

People like him have internalized homophobia and are fighting hard to resist their homosexuality by trying to be more homophobic than homophobic straight people.

It's well.
I couldnt have summed it better than you've done, the truth is stranger than fiction

1 Like

Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 11, 2019
Unchristlike Christians.
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 11, 2019
Heathen777:

Yeah!

It characteristic coming from a heathen who the woman called Earth had vomited out of her body in those days like the homosexual men of Sodom and Gomorrah, who God had warned the Israelites not to emulate otherwise she would do same to them.

Of course there are "Christians" that would yet think it's right to behave like the heathen as some have shown here.
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Heathen777(m): 12:06am On May 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah!

It characteristic coming from a heathen who the woman called Earth had vomited out of her body in those days like the homosexual men of Sodom and Gomorrah, who God had warned the Israelites not to emulate otherwise she would do same to them.

Of course there are "Christians" that would yet think it's right to behave like the heathen as some have shown here.

You don't have to agree with homosexuality , that's fine, but there's no reason to lock up consensual adult partners that happen to be the same sex.

Not everyone practices your religion or believes it. The bible supported slavery in Ex 21 and Lev 25:44-46, I guess we should also accept slavery because your bible said it was ok....

1 Like

Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 12:16am On May 12, 2019
Heathen777:

You don't have to agree with homosexuality , that's fine, but there's no reason to lock up consensual adult partners that happen to be the same sex.

Not everyone practices your religion or believes it. The bible supported slavery in Ex 21, I guess we should also accept slavery because your bible said it was ok....
I don't expect you to understand these things, because if Sodom had people like us, just ten of us in Sodom, it would have remained up till this day.

So we have to do what we have to do, and if you really care about the world you'd be appreciative of this.

Slavery by the standard of the Bible was much better compared to slavery of the heathen at the time, so it was always better than what the heathen had to offer.

And mind you the people that abolished slavery were Christians, not heathens but Christians, so that should give you something to ponder about.
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Heathen777(m): 12:52am On May 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
I don't expect you to understand these things, because if Sodom had people like us, just ten of us in Sodom, it would have remained up till this day. So we have to do what we have to do, and if you really care about the world you'd be appreciative of this.

Stop quoting fairy tales as facts. As I said, not everyone believes in your religion or religious stories.... I don't believe these stories (anymore). You can't seriously use this tale as a legal basis to criminalize homosexuality. This is the 21st Century, developed nations have grown out of that phase, and are embracing individual liberty (to some extent), why do we have to be backwards in everything?

It all boils down to human rights, and jailing/killing people based on their sexual orientation, for a victimless act is a gross Human Rights Violation.

Slavery by the standard of the Bible was much better compared to slavery of the heathen at the time, so it was always better than what the heathen had to offer.
And mind you the people that abolished slavery were Christians, not heathens but Christians, so that should give you something to ponder about.

You're shooting yourself in the foot. If the writings was from the Bible, and the bible is a perfect moral guide, then it wouldn't need to be abolished. There's no part of the bible that condemns it, not even the new Testatment (it even supported the practice in Eph 6:5).

There's no such thing as better slavery, slavery is slavery, and all forms of it are equally detestable. The fact that you'd support the bible in it's condoning of slavery, after knowing about the the horror of the African Slave Trade, says a lot about how easy it is to brainwash a human so that they turn a blind eye and defend something that is wrong.
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 3:55am On May 12, 2019
Heathen777:

Stop quoting fairy tales as facts. As I said, not everyone believes in your religion or religious stories.... I don't believe these stories (anymore). You can't seriously use this tale as a legal basis to criminalize homosexuality. This is the 21st Century, developed nations have grown out of that phase, and are embracing individual liberty (to some extent), why do we have to be backwards in everything?

It all boils down to human rights, and jailing/killing people based on their sexual orientation, for a victimless act is a gross Human Rights Violation.

You're shooting yourself in the foot. If the writings was from the Bible, and the bible is a perfect moral guide, then it wouldn't need to be abolished. There's no part of the bible that condemns it, not even the new Testatment (it even supported the practice in Eph 6:5).

There's no such thing as better slavery, slavery is slavery, and all forms of it are equally detestable. The fact that you'd support the bible in it's condoning of slavery, after knowing about the the horror of the African Slave Trade, says a lot about how easy it is to brainwash a human so that they turn a blind eye and defend something that is wrong.
No point arguing with the heathen that would have no problem sleeping with the same sex, with animals, sacrificing their children to the their gods, and other such abominable practices, that would lead to the woman called Earth vomiting them out of her body.

Homosexuality is a very grievous and abominable sin that defiles the body of the Earth, and that's the truth whether you choose to accept it or not.

And hence we'd keep speaking out against it for the sake of humanity and the woman's body.
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Heathen777(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
No point arguing with the heathen that would have no problem sleeping with the same sex, with animals, sacrificing their children to the their gods, and other such abominable practices, that would lead to the woman called Earth vomiting them out of her body.
Homosexuality is a very grievous and abominable sin that defiles the body of the Earth, and that's the truth whether you choose to accept it or not.
And hence we'd keep speaking out against it for the sake of humanity and the woman's body.

Your pointless, vague, metaphors of defiling the Earth, vomiting them out, and a Woman body, isn't even worth being discussed about.
Hit me up when you have a better argument other than; "it's an abomination"

1 Like

Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 7:32am On May 13, 2019
The homophobia of the woman called Earth.
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 15, 2019
She would respect you as long as you don't show her some disrespect by defiling her body.
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 8:31am On May 17, 2019
Do not defile her body.
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 7:03am On May 19, 2019
Don't mess with this woman's body!
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 21, 2019
Next up: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics.
Re: The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)* by MJBOLT: 5:59pm On May 21, 2019
i hope this dumb christians know jesus was gay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians: You Must Respond To This Or Remain Silent For Ever! / Are We To Ask For The Holy Spirit? / Its Biblical As A Christian To Pray Nakedly In Your Closest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.