Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,208 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

What NOT To Include In Your CV - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What NOT To Include In Your CV (554 Views)

Does Annual Leave Days Include Weekend? / 4 Things You Should Never Include On Your Resumě / 12 Viruses In Your Cv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What NOT To Include In Your CV by lucrocash(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
A CV, which stands for curriculum vitae, is a document used when applying for jobs. It allows you to summarize your education, skills and experience, enabling you to successfully sell yourself to employers.

I will be sharing some insights about things you must not include in your CV. Do not waste space on your CV with the following items.
check here:
https://mindbank.com.ng/what-not-to-include-in-your-cv/
Re: What NOT To Include In Your CV by Sayboy: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
I know it can be a lot frustrating, that's why I want to assist you with my CV writing skills.

I help people write CVs that are irresistible to their potentials employees.

My clients in the past have gotten job with top companies such as KPMG, Mobil, Stanbic IBTC etc.

And this is why I am different from others, I will rewrite for CV for free after 60 days if you don't get an interview call.

Make the move; rewrite your CV now✍

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Engineering / Build Your Career In The Right Way, Build Online Presence For Your Business / Reason With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.