Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split (38979 Views)

Adele And Husband, Simon Konecki Divorce After 7 Years Of Marriage / UNBELIEVABLE! Kizz Daniel Shocks The World, Beat Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce / SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by gift01: 5:27am On Apr 20, 2019
After rolling in the deep, they just set fire to their marriage but never mind as she won't find someone like you

2 Likes

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by millionboi2: 5:28am On Apr 20, 2019
Sabadon:
Always loved this lady.......reminds me of the reason for one of her song "someone like u" after break-up with her first love.

on a more serious note sometimes i wonder how all d sweetness goes sour.....#love indeed is mysterious

2 Likes

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by femi4: 5:35am On Apr 20, 2019
Hello, it's me

I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet

To go over everything

They say that time's supposed to heal ya

But I ain't done much healing

2 Likes

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by goat22: 5:41am On Apr 20, 2019
odigbosky:
Expecting one beautiful heartbreak song from her. She is about to pack all the Grammies again.

Why will you feed your guinea pig banana?! Don't you know it will block it's stomach? ! Eh!!
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:42am On Apr 20, 2019
Oceannaagent:
Ok another amazing album loading grin
Lol
You can say that again gringrin
She will soon sing ReMix of "Never mind I'll find someone like you"...
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by MobilityExpress: 5:56am On Apr 20, 2019
She have jam a black mamba or is it black mamba that jam her. Many 6-packs gym instructors will not make heaven grin

1 Like

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Bigmikedagod(m): 5:58am On Apr 20, 2019
ElChidi:
Time to split their properties in two and time for whoever earns more to start paying spousal support
i bet she earns more and the man will still not earn a dime from her cos she's a woman. the double standard is real

2 Likes

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 20, 2019
Oyibo and break up. Sometimes I wonder if they are breakable cups.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Philak1(m): 6:04am On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=fabinfos post=77692840]Adele and her husband, Simon Konecki, have separated after more than 7 years together, the pop singer’s representatives confirmed on Friday.

Konecki, 45, is the CEO of a charity known as Drop4Drop while Adele is, of course, a Grammy, Academy and Golden Globe-award winning singer-songwriter.

With sales of more than 100 million records, the 30-year-old is one of the world’s best-selling music artists.

“Adele and her partner have separated,” the singer’s representative Benny Tarantini and Carl Fysh said in a statement to the Associated Press.

“They are committed to raising their son together lovingly. As always they ask for privacy. There will be no further comment.”

source; https://lailasnews.com/adele-and-husband-simon-konecki-split/

Lucky Dube saw all this insanity coming, no wonder he said

"Before you divorce your wife/Husband, just think about the children, if they grow without their parents, who's gonna tell them this is wrong or right!!
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Ishilove: 6:06am On Apr 20, 2019
Mscheeeeeeeew. Na dia way.

Next!
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by sukerefakere(m): 6:07am On Apr 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Massive payday for him............. I need to find my own Adele..........
here you have her

Ma Salawa Abeni

1 Like

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 20, 2019
Sabadon:
Always loved this lady.......reminds me of the reason for one of her song "someone like u" after break-up with her first love.

on a more serious note sometimes i wonder how all d sweetness goes sour.....#love indeed is mysterious
Brother, do you know that beauty, love and wealth cannot keep people in marriage. There is a secret to marriage and that is the understanding that marriage is a covenant not just a union. They think we can come together and anytime go our separate ways...

3 Likes

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Chrisbeks: 6:25am On Apr 20, 2019
Celebrity marriages are useless
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by trapQ: 6:29am On Apr 20, 2019
How do you know he was the one who left? It could be Adele.
matify83:
If beauty, success or wealth can not keep a man, what would?

Practicing polygamy by stylishly having serial monogamous relationships.

Hello!!

1 Like

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Didi2d(m): 6:30am On Apr 20, 2019
ledaman:
how will the kid have good parental upbringing when they are apart?

Am not saying divorce is good in any way, but the whites still allows the other party visit or spend time with their kids despite staying apart.
Unlike we Africans, once you're divorce, na enmity for life. To see your pikin na trouble

4 Likes

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Giftednwaimo(f): 6:31am On Apr 20, 2019
Haaaa.
My best. Why na

1 Like

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by CaptainFM1: 6:33am On Apr 20, 2019
princeking2:

Brother, do you know that beauty, love and wealth cannot keep people in marriage. There is a secret to marriage and that is the understanding that marriage is a covenant not just a union. They think we can come together and anytime go our separate ways...

Marriage is a course. The exam is taking on wedding day. The result comes out either pass or fail. Those who prepare well often pass, and those who don't undoubtedly fail. The truth is many don't really study well for this course. They only skim the surface on he subjects: love, faithfulness, trustworthiness, fair of God, understanding, Respectfulness, Patience, Character...the list is endless.

The truth is, a fail in any of her subject is a fail in the entire course. It may only take time to collapse if a remedy is not taken on time.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 20, 2019
A Grammy award winning "heartbreak" song is set to be unleashed,can't wait........

2 Likes

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by BronzeMajik(f): 6:40am On Apr 20, 2019
the good thing here is the Grammy winning heart wrenching love song she'd be dropping soon.

2 Likes

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by trapQ: 6:40am On Apr 20, 2019
Who told you men don't receive alimony in America? When Katy Perry split from Russell he was entitled to $20m in alimony but he declined.
Bigmikedagod:

i bet she earns more and the man will still not earn a dime from her cos she's a woman. the double standard is real

1 Like

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by trapQ: 6:44am On Apr 20, 2019
Anyone who thinks love can't keep a marriage doesn't understand what love is.
Love that is reciprocated can never fail.
princeking2:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Topmaike007(m): 6:44am On Apr 20, 2019
odigbosky:
Expecting one beautiful heartbreak song from her. She is about to pack all the Grammies again.e

lolz
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Alexrayz(m): 6:46am On Apr 20, 2019
pifudream:
Hh

Wen SARS will come woop ur ass u start trending on Twitter to end SARS how can someone be promoting fruad
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by afoltundeseen(f): 6:46am On Apr 20, 2019
So Adele is 30 years. Tell me more
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by aristocratic5(m): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2019
Wetin be celebrities problem with divorce
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 20, 2019
haryothosyn93:
This divorce stuff doesn't marriage make sense sometimes. The rate at which celebrities or public figures divorce is alarming, and this has negatively affect the upcoming generation as a alternative when things go wrong between the so called couples, this is very disheartening and sad but I pray none of here will experience this by the grace of God /Allah.
Amen
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Westsida: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2019
odigbosky:
Expecting one beautiful heartbreak song from her. She is about to pack all the Grammies again.

grin.. She sabi pack Grammy like
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Subexclusive(m): 7:16am On Apr 20, 2019
Why do I feel like it's all a project, she will soon release an album 30 based on this undecided
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by etrange: 7:16am On Apr 20, 2019
ledaman:

how will the kid have good parental upbringing when they are apart?

Qssolarworld:

I hate divorce.
Growing without both parents is always a terrible experience.
Anyways, all the best moving forward.

For your Solar systems, please check our signature

What y'all don't understand is that growing with both parents apart is 100 times better than growing with fighting parents. The later has a far reaching effect on the psychology of the kid.

I'm an advocate of making it work but when it's obviously not gonna work, part ways. There's absolutely no point in staying back and enduring for the rest of your life.

Good morning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures / Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.