Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split (38989 Views)

Adele And Husband, Simon Konecki Divorce After 7 Years Of Marriage / UNBELIEVABLE! Kizz Daniel Shocks The World, Beat Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce / SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Westsida: 7:16am On Apr 20, 2019
Richkid97:
Album loading

If you know, you know

Then she’s gonna pack all the Grammies again grin

1 Like

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by etrange: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2019
princeking2:

Brother, do you know that beauty, love and wealth cannot keep people in marriage. There is a secret to marriage and that is the understanding that marriage is a covenant not just a union. They think we can come together and anytime go our separate ways...

So you'd rather endure a difficult marriage for the rest of your life?

1 Like

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by IkemChris(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2019
Even with her husband she dey sing like person wey dey get depression now wey husband no dey mehn her song go be burial song

3 Likes

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by mekuso89(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2019
This time its going to to be. 'Hello from the inside-ouuuutt" you must have gone a thousand miiiillles
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by adedayourt(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2019
She looks 50 dan 30 though

1 Like

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 20, 2019
etrange:

So you'd rather endure a difficult marriage for the rest of your life?
Not at all. I'm talking about the good kind of marriage. Why should you be in abusive marriage. Life is better than marriage.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 20, 2019
trapQ:
Anyone who thinks love can't keep a marriage doesn't understand what love is.
Love that is reciprocated can never fail.
You are right but reciprocate is an act of choice.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 20, 2019
CaptainFM1:

Marriage is a course. The exam is taking on wedding day. The result comes out either pass or fail. Those who prepare well often pass, and those who don't undoubtedly fail. The truth is many don't really study well for this course. They only skim the surface on he subjects: love, faithfulness, trustworthiness, fair of God, understanding, Respectfulness, Patience, Character...the list is endless.

The truth is, a fail in any of her subject is a fail in the entire course. It may only take time to collapse if a remedy is not taken on time.
You have spoken well, wise one.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Bgorgeous: 7:41am On Apr 20, 2019
Even Adele? Wow marriages has expiring dates this days
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by YoungAncient1: 7:45am On Apr 20, 2019
All these trial and error marriages abi na marriage of convenience sef
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by etrange: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2019
princeking2:

Not at all. I'm talking about the good kind of marriage. Why should you be in abusive marriage. Life is better than marriage.
Ok
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by udemzyudex(m): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2019
Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.

I wish nothing but the best for you.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by ofiko123(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2019
Their life their business.. But divorce is not good sha..
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Ayobami7(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2019
ok
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Bobinovic: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2019
Now we no hear say the man wan collect money and property, but check out bezos wife, the woman entered top 10 richest women in the world over night because of divorce.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by wink2015(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2019
fabinfos:
Adele and her husband, Simon Konecki, have separated after more than 7 years together, the pop singer’s representatives confirmed on Friday.

Konecki, 45, is the CEO of a charity known as Drop4Drop while Adele is, of course, a Grammy, Academy and Golden Globe-award winning singer-songwriter.

With sales of more than 100 million records, the 30-year-old is one of the world’s best-selling music artists.

“Adele and her partner have separated,” the singer’s representative Benny Tarantini and Carl Fysh said in a statement to the Associated Press.

“They are committed to raising their son together lovingly. As always they ask for privacy. There will be no further comment.”

source; https://lailasnews.com/adele-and-husband-simon-konecki-split/

MARRIAGE IN THE WESTERN WORLD IS JUST AN ORDINARY SOCIAL CONTRACT.

Anything can happen at any point in time.

It is only in Africa that couples are encouraged to remain in a loveless marriage due to african customs.

There is one popular hits from ADELE that made wave some years back around the world and in Nigeria.

I can not remember that hit track now.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by cooldood(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2019
YoungLionone:
Marriage should be redefine. A lot of people are not happy doing this so called union.
Because majority are trying to use their ‘fallible’ humanly brain for the institution called marriage. Ordinarily human beings will not be getting married but for the fact that it’s God’s own institution, the only way to succeed in it is to go back to the manufacturer’s manual on marriage. Outside of that, na gbege because the thinking of man and woman is like A & Z, like word and opposite, so how do you want to use human brain to make word and opposite work. Or have you not noticed that, as a gender, each time you’re thinking A, your opposite partner is mostly thinking Z. #kolewerk like that. You can’t operate a car successfully without the manufacturer’s manual. Marriage is like that.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Slimguy0(m): 8:13am On Apr 20, 2019
Finally she's found something to song about again
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Akins861(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2019
take God Oooooh... waiting for her next song
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Perceptor(m): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2019
fabinfos:
Adele and her husband, Simon Konecki, have separated after more than 7 years together, the pop singer’s representatives confirmed on Friday.

Konecki, 45, is the CEO of a charity known as Drop4Drop while Adele is, of course, a Grammy, Academy and Golden Globe-award winning singer-songwriter.

With sales of more than 100 million records, the 30-year-old is one of the world’s best-selling music artists.

“Adele and her partner have separated,” the singer’s representative Benny Tarantini and Carl Fysh said in a statement to the Associated Press.

“They are committed to raising their son together lovingly. As always they ask for privacy. There will be no further comment.”

source; https://lailasnews.com/adele-and-husband-simon-konecki-split/

Shior!
They come up with their konji-inspired love songs when they ar on heat.
With all the songs they sing, u'll think they knw all about love but no, their marriages break like dry stick in harmattan.
If it's not God's kind of love it's no love.

1 Like

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2019
18 - 24-year-olds won't lash themselves. The man deserves more.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2019
YoungLionone:
Marriage should be redefine. A lot of people are not happy doing this so called union.

i can emphatically say marriage as been redefined already n that is the major source of its problem.
people marry these days all for reasons, i am a star i must marry someone befitting my status.
My xperience in nigeria, as shown most gurls don't endup with who they truly love... most had to give in to a guy who is more financially stable & ready,even guys are not left out .. u only luv if they're slim, then u marry someday somehow she gained weight..
when we allow reasons or pressure to define our relationship .... it shortens the life span of the union pre marriage.
Have anyone ever wondered why friendship last longer than marriages .. just marry ur friend , any other reason go taya you ..humans are insatiable

2 Likes

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by IprintMONEY: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2019
i knew this one tht sings like dick is in her mouth must be a hoe. she prooved it. one dick is never enough
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by officialblaze: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2019
Make I relax wait for better song from her....
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2019
And Avarage marriage in the UK/US will last just 5 years Thesedsys, No marriage will last more than that. Atleast their own lssted up to 7 years.

Marred couples After 4 years into the union begins to realise that they want different things. especially when they Have children/child.

I will don't want get married again After been divorced twice.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2019
Perceptor:

Shior!
They come up with their konji-inspired love songs when they ar on heat.
With all the songs they sing, u'll think they knw all about love but no, their marriages break like dry stick in harmattan.
If it's not God's kind of love it's no love.
what the hell is God's kind of love?
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Abortedfetus(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Qssolarworld:
I hate divorce.

Growing without both parents is always a terrible experience.

Anyways, all the best moving forward.

For your Solar systems, please check our signature
hi..do u sell solar street light gel batteries.(30v) and how much.?
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by isahsalee: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2019
I hope she will not start ranting about the estranged husband like one TONTO DIKE fake celebrity.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by ryd3(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2019
This means we should be expecting a new hit from her soon
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by mykelshowz(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2019
Let's be expecting a new album before July grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani: You Must Pay Me N2m Before I Can Go On A Date With You / Regina Daniels Shares Workout Photos / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Appear In Lovely Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.