Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split (38993 Views)

Adele And Husband, Simon Konecki Divorce After 7 Years Of Marriage / UNBELIEVABLE! Kizz Daniel Shocks The World, Beat Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce / SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by sweetilicious(f): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
Oh no! I wish they can work things out.I don't like divorce news.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by iRepNaija1: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Qssolarworld:
I hate divorce.

Growing without both parents is always a terrible experience.

Anyways, all the best moving forward.

For your Solar systems, please check our signature

Growing up with both parents in the home isn't necessarily a great time either.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Perceptor(m): 12:37am On Apr 21, 2019
gypsey:
what the hell is God's kind of love?
The kind of love that makes you happy with someone even if the person has wronged you.
The kind of love that doesnt count how many times someone has wronged you or made mistake so you can react.
This kind of love elimate separation as an option when something goes wrong in a marriage.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Perceptor:

The kind of love that makes you happy with someone even if the person has wronged you.
The kind of love that doesnt count how many times someone has wronged you or made mistake so you can react.
This kind of love elimate separation as an option when something goes wrong in a marriage.
Right, well...If you find that kind of love anywere please let Me know, I would like some of it. grin It is like living in a fairy cuckoo land.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Perceptor(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
gypsey:
Right, well...If you find that kind of love anywere please let Me know, I would like some of it. grin It is like living in a fairy cuckoo land.
Exactly, it's like living in a fairy cuckoo land. If u experience God's love just once, that's how it feels and you automatically begin to love others like that because what they do to you doesnt matter.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
Perceptor:

Exactly, it's like living in a fairy cuckoo land. If u experience God's love just once, that's how it feels and you automatically begin to love others like that because what they do to you doesnt matter.
Only i don't believe God exists, Let alone God's love..

Do you have God's love? have you experienced it? If you did, did you get treated the same? You will have to relocate to cockoo land to find that kinda love perhaps.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Perceptor(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2019
gypsey:
Only i don't believe God exists, Let alone God's love..

Do you have God's love? have you experienced it? If you did, did you get treated the same? You will have to relocate to cockoo land to find that kinda love perhaps.
Yes I have experienced God's love and I have it.
God exist and you know it. You jst choose not to belive he does.
I'm nt judging you for your unbelief though, we've lost communication wt God for too long a time.
I knw you will eventually encounter him, but when you do, dont harden your heart.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2019
Perceptor:

Yes I have experienced God's love and I have it.
God exist and you know it. You jst choose not to belive he does.
I'm nt judging you for your unbelief though, we've lost communication wt God for too long a time.
I knw you will eventually encounter him, but when you do, dont harden your heart.
Well.. Good luck to you, I don't need God, God doesn't exist. there are no prove that God exists, it's just a believe. just like people believes in Santa clause, or some people believe in and worship Donkeys, and the buddhas believes in some man with fat belly, muslims believes in a man called mohamed. So people choses what to believe in. overall none of those Gods or whatever they believe in exists. it is just an imagination. imagine whatever you have in your head and believe in it. simple.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Perceptor(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2019
gypsey:
Well.. Good luck to you, I don't need God, God doesn't exist. there are no prove that God exists, it's just a believe. just like people believes in Santa clause, or some people believe in and worship Donkeys, and the buddhas believes in some man with fat belly, muslims believes in a man called mohamed. So people choses what to believe in. overall none of those Gods or whatever they believe in exists. it is just an imagination. imagine whatever you have in your head and believe in it. simple.
The fact that people blieve and worship all those is a proof that God exists. We ar all aware that there is something greater than us and that is God's influence. Even the people who worship all those you mentioned are aware that there is a true God.
You need God every moment in your life. He's d reason you feel joy, happiness, comfort hope and every other thing good you feel.
If you experience total absence of God frm your life, it's jst extremely terrible. No one can bear it.
Dont worry, u'll eventually see God, He'll show Himself to you cos he loves you smiley
Dont harden your heart when He comes to you.
Re: Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
Perceptor:

The fact that people blieve and worship all those is a proof that God exists. We ar all aware that there is something greater than us and that is God's influence. Even the people who worship all those you mentioned are aware that there is a true God.
You need God every moment in your life. He's d reason you feel joy, happiness, comfort hope and every other thing good you feel.
If you experience total absence of God frm your life, it's jst extremely terrible. No one can bear it.
Dont worry, u'll eventually see God, He'll show Himself to you cos he loves you smiley
Dont harden your heart when He comes to you.
fine, if you say so.
I am waiting for God to show me that he exists. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Invites Tekno For Questioning For Dancing With Unclad Girls / Funke Akindele Meets 5-Year-Old Taju (Photos) / Nollywood Actors Campaign For Saraki, Get Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.