Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home (5249 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by EzegeNG: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
An Edo woman has cried out for help, after her husband's sidechic took over her matrimonial home for 6months.

The woman who's married for 9 years with four kids, was able to come in touch with the said sidechic's bag, after she forgot it in their bedroom.

So many items were found in the lady's bag, including her international passport and work documents, which identified as Immaculata Amarachi Aforo and a physiotherapist with Asokoro District Hospital.

According to the video making rounds online, the woman narrated how the husband almost divorced her for the sidechic.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/woman-in-tears-as-husbands-sidechic-takes-over-her-matrimonial-home/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by EzegeNG: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nn

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by StarUp: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
If I were her husband, I would just divorce her. Now I know the reason why her husband is cheating on her - she lacks wisdom: must she put it online? Can't she ask elders for advice on how to go about regaining back her home instead of that foolishness? ... When you see a man cheating on his wife, just know she is a dumbass...no wonder the man went for a sharp-brained physiotherapist as against a wisdomless wife.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by Ritzy10(f): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nawaoo
Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by emeijeh(m): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
Is that not Omotola??

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by anthonyuncle(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
are u sure dz woman is really from edo state?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by prettysassygirl(f): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
Women and husband Matta sha

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
where was she when that other woman was "supposedly" taking over her home?

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by bogdaddy(m): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
You seems to be more knowledgeable

StarUp:
If I were her husband, I would just divorce her. Now I know the reason why her husband is cheating on her - she lacks wisdom: must she put it online? Can't she ask elders for advice on how to go about regaining back her home instead of that foolishness? ... When you see a man cheating on his wife, just know she is a dumbass...no wonder the man went for a sharp-brained physiotherapist as against a wisdomless wife.

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by ednut1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
Marriage is not by force. If ur husband no want u agaim move on na

5 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
StarUp:
I would have said you are stupid, but the mods will ban me.

You seem like a side-chic dating a married man.

Frustrated rat.
What a stupid comment to probably gain online praises from Nairaland males.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by StarUp: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
vVera:
If I call you stupid, the mods will ban me.
You are very very Stu.pi.d

Frustrated rat.

What do you know? It's evident you have comprehension problem... You are also wisdomless for not understanding my logically objectivated reflection.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
StarUp:

What do you know? It's evident you have comprehension problem... You are also wisdomless for not understanding my logically objectivated reflection.
Your logically objectivated reflection was so dumb, I turned wisdom-less immediately,
dumb comments lowers my IQ.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by Biglittlelois(f): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
StarUp:

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by Biglittlelois(f): 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
StarUp:

Furthermore, I pray your husband cheats on you, then his side chick who is also a sharp-brained physiotherapist will kick you out of your home, so that when you come online to wail after exhausting all other options, other people will call you dumbass and wisdomless.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 21, 2019
vVera:
Your logically objectivated reflection was so dumb, I turned wisdom-less immediately,
what a savage, una no go kill person for nairaland.grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by khiaa(f): 12:13am On Apr 21, 2019
StarUp:

Only a side chick would write some mess like this. grin grin That wife isn't as dumb as you think, as a matter of fact, shes very calculating because she knows if she put the side chick business out there and by naming the hospital where she works at, its a good chance she will be fired. It's not just about the husband anymore, its revenge time. grin grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by khiaa(f): 12:21am On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Furthermore I pray your husband cheats on you, then his side chick who is also a sharp-brained physiotherapist will kick you out of your home, so that when you come online to wail after exhausting all other options, other people will call you dumbass and wisdomless.

She is only giving out the response that she understands because she is more than likely a side chick. undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by Michelle55: 12:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Here for the fight that's about to go down cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by StarUp: 12:42am On Apr 21, 2019
cool

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by ValCon888: 12:46am On Apr 21, 2019
Nothing sweeter than watching two nairaland chicks fighting.
I hope we will see pulling of weavon with breasts flying up and down.

7 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by StarUp: 12:51am On Apr 21, 2019
khiaa:

Only a side chick would write some mess like this. grin grin That wife isn't as dumb as you think as a matter of fact shes very calculating because she knows if she put the side chick business out there and naming the hospital that she works at, its a good chance she will be fired. It's not just about the husband anymore, its revenge time. grin grin grin

A lot of folks here are evidently shallow minded with the way they have been quoting this my statement out of context... First and foremost, I am not and would never be a side chic and secondly, you don't quench a fire with more fire(That's what the man's wife did)...you have to be careful to kill a fly that is perched on your scrotum: a side chic that has the guts to enter into your matrimonial home without any iota of fear, is also capable of messing you up beyond repair(that's where you need wisdom more than gragra).

8 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by StarUp: 12:52am On Apr 21, 2019
khiaa:

She is only giving out the response that she understands because she is more than likely a side chick. undecided

A lot of folks here are evidently shallow minded with the way they have been quoting this my statement out of context... First and foremost, I am not and would never be a side chic and secondly, you don't quench a fire with more fire(That's what the man's wife did)...you have to be careful to kill a fly that is perched on your scrotum: a side chic that has the guts to enter into your matrimonial home without any iota of fear, is also capable of messing you up beyond repair(that's where you need wisdom more than gragra).

6 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by StarUp: 12:53am On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Furthermore I pray your husband cheats on you, then his side chick who is also a sharp-brained physiotherapist will kick you out of your home, so that when you come online to wail after exhausting all other options, other people will call you dumbass and wisdomless.

4 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by StarUp: 12:53am On Apr 21, 2019
vVera:
I would have said you are stupid, but the mods will ban me.

Frustrated rat.
What a stupid comment to probably gain online praises from Nairaland males.

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by StarUp: 12:54am On Apr 21, 2019
vVera:

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 21, 2019
StarUp:

But the way you presented it was so stupid, very stupid,
You should have presented it more intelligently.

11 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by khiaa(f): 1:02am On Apr 21, 2019
StarUp:

A lot of folks here are evidently shallow minded with the way they have been quoting this my statement out of context... First and foremost, I am not and would never be a side chic and secondly, you don't quench a fire with more fire(That's what the man's wife did)...you have to be careful to kill a fly that is perched on your scrotum: [b]a side chic that has the guts to enter into your matrimonial home without any iota of fear, [/b]is also capable of messing you up beyond repair(that's where you need wisdom more than gragra).

Obviously, the wife is just as fearless, and according to you, the side chic is intelligent simply because she holds a degree. Let me school you on something, holding a degree doesn't make you intelligent because intelligence would have kept her out of that woman's home. A woman with a degree can =Stupid woman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 21, 2019
StarUp:

stupidity is still evident in your supposed intelligence.

You are clearly the one that is shallow minded.

Lest I forget, it is obvious you want to appear intelligent, but your iberiberism is just too evident.

12 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by StarUp: 1:11am On Apr 21, 2019
khiaa:
[/b]

Obviously, the wife is just as fearless, and according to you, the side chic is intelligent simply because she holds a degree. Let me school you on something, holding a degree doesn't make you intelligent because intelligence would have kept her out of that woman's home.

Where did y'all crawl out of? Where did you see me say "intelligent" for the side chic? I used the word "sharp-brained" because there are also dull-brained physiotherapists.

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by StarUp: 1:18am On Apr 21, 2019
vVera:

stupidity is still evident in your supposed intelligence.

You are clearly the one that is shallow minded.

Lest I forget, it is obvious you want to appear intelligent, but your iberiberism is just too evident.

grin grin grin grin
Sorry dear for frustrating your emotions... I still made a First Class in my undergraduate days in Nigeria plus a distinction in my second degree in the UK(despite changing area of specialization)...so if you want to even bring intelligence into this, then you need to go find your mates because am balling with three international grants, $$$ proceeds from two books I authored and sold on amazon and a self-founded NGO against human trafficking that is attracting grants like "wow"... So what's your story?

4 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 21, 2019
StarUp:

grin grin grin grin
Sorry dear, still made a First in my undergraduate days, a distinction in my second degree(despite changing area of specialization)...so if you want to even bring intelligence into this, then you need to go find your mates because am balling with three international grants, $$$ proceeds from two books I authored and sold on amazon and a self-founded NGO against human trafficking that is attracting grants like "wow"... So what's your story?
so what should I do with the information you just provided ?
Did I ask for it ?
Lemme go and find transformer and hug.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today / Here Is What The Perfect Woman Looks Like....(photo) / How To Live A Better Life *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.