Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) (3180 Views)

Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Woman In Tears As Husband's Sidechic Takes Over Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by Bvlgari: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2022
Wife catches husband's sidechic right in their home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGtKLwRwlB4

1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by SeaTrade(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2022
This isn't a sidechic but a brothel hoe ffs!
Some men can be really tasteless and classless.
If you want to have a sidechick,please give your wife a beffiting competition by picking a woman way prettier,smarter ,classier than her and not something like this that'll make her see you as a man who isn't worth anything in the dating pool and hence she starts thinking so low of you.
If you get a better woman,she can only adjust upwards to win back your attention and get you back all to herself.
All she can do is cry,pray,change for better and strive to be better,but with this kind of local champion I see up there,she go just balance well well and take the mantle from your "optionless" ass.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by Divay22(f): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2022
Make person come interpret the Yoruba part for me abeg.
Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by Virginbeauty: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Too many useless men and shameless women in this generation.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by thesicilian: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2022
SeaTrade:
If you want to have a sidechick,please give your wife a beffiting competition by picking a woman way prettier,smarter ,classier than her and not something like this that'll make her see you as a man who isn't worth anything in the dating pool and hence she starts thinking so low of you.
If you get a better woman,she can only adjust upwards to win back your attention and get you back all to herself.
All she can do is cry,pray,change for better and strive to be better,but with this kind of local champion I see up there,she go just balance well well and take the mantle from your "optionless" ass.
Or maybe he should be contented with his wife and not have a sidechick at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by SeaTrade(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
thesicilian:

Or maybe he should be contented with his wife and not have a sidechick at all
I didn't say he should have a sidechick but if he must,then she should be better.
Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nawa oo,
Why you go carry Ashawo enter your house na?

Shay you no get atom of fear and respect for your wife ni?
See Tattoo sef.
Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by ValCon888: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
The wife is facing the side chick instead of facing the man that brought the woman home.

Women are their own problem.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by Gofwane(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
SeaTrade:
Some men can be really tasteless and classless..
See the type of lady he brought into his house. Damn!

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by SeaTrade(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Gofwane:
See the type of lady he brought into his house. Damn!
Omo that guy head no correct I swear,kai! angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by HarlequinLekex: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Make The woman fight to get her man back ooo
Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Na Dem Dem. No need put mouth.
Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Shameless act.
Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lmao
Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by Lalami3232(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
If na a woman na we catch with another man for house, we go wan kill dem. But as na a man dey guilty so, we go troway face like say nothing happen. Anyways, na normal Africa hypocrisy. The man get right to cheat but it's prohibited for the woman to cheat grin.
May God help us all!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "instead of you to waste your life in doing yahoo, bros go and learn programming and thank me later"

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by Godada(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2022

To all those condemning the taste of man concerning the lady, did you see his wife in the first place?

You cannot judge if the wife has class or not neither if she is beautiful from the video.

There is nothing wrong with the lady here aside the Tatoo which some married women have on these days.

What's condemnable and shameless is the man who brought his snack home. That's tasteless and devoid of class.

A wise man cannot bring any type of woman home especially if he is married. He endangers the life of his wife in the process.

He endangers himself too because the wife could hurt or poison himself who knows.

Cheating is a painful process for every dutiful wife and difficult to handle.

But bringing the object of that sad dastardly act is even the worse pill to swallow by the wife.

Men like dogs eat shìt but the ones that are caught are the actual eaters.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
SeaTrade:

The way you GUYS type marvels me alot.
IF it is beauty that sustains marriage then PASTOR CHRIS OKOTIE'S 1st and 2nd wife wouldn't have been driven away.

We really need to educate you Guys on how marriage differs completely from wedding ceremony and relationships.
Despite all some people do on Nairaland to educate you Guys, you Guys are not still catching up. Hmmmmmmmm!

The number one priority of a MAN is peace of mind. This could be gotten from the least expected women like those hawking "AGBO" in the streets. Those hawking local food items.
Such women know how to treat men. If such women catch your husband, 4get about him.

Don't expect a lady in a new generation bank to know how to treat a man. Such ladies are already heading towards the bad side of FEMINISM. The reason is simple........ The more a lady is pushed away from her traditional tenets, the more difficult she becomes towards giving in to respectful characters.
Ladies rarely handle fame successfully without denigrating men!.
Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by SeaTrade(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The way you GUYS type marvels me alot.
IF it is beauty that sustains marriage then PASTOR CHRIS OKOTIE'S 1st and 2nd wife wouldn't have been driven away.

We really need to educate you Guys on how marriage differs completely from wedding ceremony and relationships.
Despite all some people do on Nairaland to educate you Guys, you Guys are not still catching up. Hmmmmmmmm!

The number one priority of a MAN is peace of mind. This could be gotten from the least expected women like those hawking "AGBO" in the streets. Those hawking local food items.
Such women know how to treat men. If such women catch your husband, 4get about him.

Don't expect a lady in a new generation bank to know how to treat a man. Such ladies are already heading towards the bad side of FEMINISM. The reason is simple........ The more a lady is pushed away from her traditional tenets, the more difficult she becomes towards giving in to respectful characters.
Ladies rarely handle fame successfully without denigrating men!.
A woman in a new generation bank will panic and bend when she knows you've got way more options,and maybe see you with another way prettier woman in management of say an IOC.
She go fling feminism out of the window and start trying to takeover her man.
What can she do?Cheat?To what end?with who?She'll even be scared of how you'll respond to her misdemeanours and act in line.
Women start to carry shoulders and act all sorts of ways when she knows you've got little to no options.
If you get levels as a man,you'll bend any woman beneath to your will.Where issues come up na when the woman pass you,better go look for your agbo sellers in peace.
No be agbo sellers dey fight with their draft playing Husbands for street till them naked?
They do this because they are equal or even above the man.
You think If an agbo seller marries a professional banker,she go open her mouth? undecided
Hian!

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
SeaTrade:
A woman in a new generation bank will panic and bend when she knows you've got way more options,and maybe see you with another way prettier woman in management of say an IOC.
She go fling feminism out of the window and start trying to takeover her man.
What can she do?Cheat?To what end?with who?She'll even be scared of how you'll respond to her misdemeanours and act in line.
Women start to carry shoulders and act all sorts of ways when she knows you've got little to no options.
If you get levels as a man,you'll bend any woman beneath to your will.Where issues come up na when the woman pass you,better go look for your agbo sellers in peace.
No be agbo sellers dey fight with their draft playing Husbands for street till them naked?
They do this because they are equal or even above the man. But same husband sleeps beside his housemaid and finds solace. It happens.
You think If an agbo seller marries a professional banker,she go open her mouth? undecided
Hian!
You also have a point.
But i was trying to prove that beauty and professionalism has got nothing to do with peace of mind. U may sleep beside the prettiest woman, yet you are not sure of your next morning
I have come across beautiful ladies in top management positions with fat bank accounts, yet they are not happy. I engage them in discussions and i realize a lot. Though not all.

In summary,
Let's stop translating the beauty of a woman into happiness and peace of mind.
In fact, the more beautiful a woman is, the more manipulative, dangerous & lazier she becomes

The more attention she gets, the more disrespectful she becomes. These are known and established facts.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by 0dinakanobs(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
so n e men are c so irresponsible
Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by SeaTrade(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You also have a point.
But i was trying to prove that beauty and professionalism has got nothing to do with peace of mind. U may sleep beside the prettiest woman, yet you are not sure of your next morning
I have come across beautiful ladies in top management positions with fat bank accounts, yet they are not happy. I engage them in discussions and i realize a lot. Though not all.
True ,I accept that.
Most times it's women at the low end of the food chain that offers the most peace.Why?
Because they're probably nothing on their own and wouldn't want to bring antagony that'll most likely end them up in the streets.
I wouldn't trust that kind of peace if I were you.
Ladies at the peak of their careers will most likely have entanglements with loneliness and hence,lose their happiness in the process.
Why?Men love youth,feminineness and women that they're bigger than so that the status gap can serve as a control mechanism.
But with a woman at the top of her game,you'll lose all these leverages and hence will find them unattractive.
So most responsible men or the kind of men such woman will want will avoid her for gold digging never do well boys to feast on.
You expect a woman in this spot to be happy?
Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by JoeRizzla(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Omoh the girl wor wor no be small

Well sha

No Be His Fault Na Shayo.
Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by CaptainAyub: 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
SeaTrade:
True ,I accept that.
Most times it's women at the low end of the food chain that offers the most peace.Why?
Because they're probably nothing on their own and wouldn't want to bring antagony that'll most likely end them up in the streets.
I wouldn't trust that kind of peace if I were you.
Ladies at the peak of their careers will most likely have entanglements with loneliness and hence,lose their happiness in the process.
Why?Men love youth,feminineness and women that they're bigger than so that the status gap can serve as a control mechanism.
But with a woman at the top of her game,you'll lose all these leverages and hence will find them unattractive.
So most responsible men or the kind of men such woman will want will avoid her for gold digging never do well boys to feast on.
You expect a woman in this spot to be happy?
Some women were brought up in love and peace,the ability to 'feed well' from day one being an added advantage.
Such women will grow up to be loving,temperate and calm no matter how much money they have or how high a position they occupy
Some were brought up in rancour,hunger,katakanta,papa beat mama everyday,etc
You already know how Such women end up.
Sometimes,it is as simple as that.
Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by Holybaddo: 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Let me tell you this
The man knows what he saw in the side chick that made him cheat on his wife
So don't Judge what you don't know the full story

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by SeaTrade(m): 1:40am On Sep 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Some women were brought up in love and peace,the ability to 'feed well' from day one being an added advantage.
Such women will grow up to be loving,temperate and calm no matter how much money they have or how high a position they occupy
Very true,another very vital angle .
Reason I support looking critically at a woman's background first before marrying her.
Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by Redstubpen: 2:14am On Sep 29, 2022
undecided
Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by Bvlgari: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Very true
Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by Kobicove(m): 1:32am On Oct 01, 2022
Instead of this stupid woman to tackle her husband she's disturbing the 'innocent' lady
Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by Kobicove(m): 1:33am On Oct 01, 2022
Holybaddo:

Let me tell you this
The man knows what he saw in the side chick that made him cheat on his wife
So don't Judge what you don't know the full story

You have a strong point

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 01, 2022
SeaTrade:
That got me rotfl grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Anything Wrong In Dating A Girl 10 Years Younger Than You? / My Girl Friend Dumped Me For A Guy In Diamond Bank / Daddy's 10 Rules Of Dating His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.