Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) (55860 Views)

How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) / Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
AngelHoly:

Guy....dats the best dat happen to a man

Ma Maaaaan!!!! grin
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:
Talentless woman
don jazzy dumped her smelly toe toe after using her pants to renew his juju.
Now she’s a housegirl In kaduna

is it for the likes, share or what, how can you choose to be so insensitive?

hello,

are you in need of a competent writer? kindly contact me smiley
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by MrPENIS(m): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
crazyABO:
And I was like am glad I never wasted enough time typing. sad
YOU JUST DID:->
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nice one dija..
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by tellwisdom: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
If to say she start cattle rearing, she for don blow pass like this. Look at her now, picking tuwo leaf for a living sad
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by SjMbula(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:
Talentless woman
like Yoruba would say, brain tiku, brain yamutu in hausa, brain waranwu in Ibo, brain is inconclusively Onecornered

1 Like

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by tommysin16(f): 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:
Talentless woman
ode
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by MayorVal: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:
Talentless woman

Where is dis one from?
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by lakesguy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:
Talentless woman
u see your life?
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by LordCenturion(m): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
My kind of dream lady,very humble with great behavior, not those of her age mates and some useless that are older than her that we call elders or aunties .... Shior

1 Like

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by SjMbula(m): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
LiveByNight:

Look at this hungry nonentity...she is far better than every woman in your family
Stop molesting your sisters so you can have sense
[img]https://media1./images/d503cd8458a5fa29c5be26b9fc7046ba/tenor.gif?itemid=8287629[/img]
HONESTLY
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Kawounited: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Your "username" says it all.. lipsrsealed

OneCorner:
Talentless woman
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by alert01(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
crazyABO:
I was gon say something else but I had to check your profile and I saw your post,comment and I was like am glad I never wasted enough time typing. Even this one pain me but mehn you are ..... anybody can fill the blank space sad

You can be anything you want online, but he chose stupidity and arrogance

1 Like

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
franchasng:
Nairaland is truly a comedy centre cheesy
Do you really find the ranting of a mad man funny?
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Shugah(f): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Pretty Woman..
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by uncommonfish: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
this house is at jabi road in kd city and not village. her mom lives oopposite late adamu ciromas house

1 Like

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by franchasng: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Xisnin:

Do you really find the ranting of a mad man funny?
99.9% of comedians are mad of course or they escaped imbecility, and yet I pay huge sum to go and listen to different mad people called comedians, just to laugh, and here I am having free comedy show and u expect me not to laugh, bros u are wicked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
Wow
She is married
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Denikayan: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Onyi22:
Wow ,never knew she is married with kids..
But be mindful of village people

She is not from Kogi or Edo

Don't have village Eagles over there.
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Looking forward to go to my village soon with tohyorsih2 and our kids chaun fu and ju mong

2 Likes

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Denikayan: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:
Talentless woman

Stop reasoning with your kidney
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by oduademon: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Who this epp?
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Neyoohpompy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Now your Mother in secondary Life
LamidicownuBSS:

Dija, my baby in primary school
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Legendguru: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
good for them
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by tunize(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:
Talentless woman
ah swear u're very senseless sitdown and read what you wrote.
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
meobizy:
She should enjoy the holiday.
Her and the kids should eat well.
Dija most especially needs the added weight.

Who told you she needs added weight?
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Donnyblaze: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
crazyABO:
I was gon say something else but I had to check your profile and I saw your post,comment and I was like am glad I never wasted enough time typing. Even this one pain me but mehn you are ..... anybody can fill the blank space sad
A BRAINLESS IDIOT
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
Am more concerned about how her music career came to a halt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" / Kosoko Hakeem Adeyemi Burial: Adekunle Gold's Father Buried / Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.