Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) (55862 Views)

How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) / Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by stephnie44(f): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kingkun69:
This woman still dey alive
u nd ur village ppl dey find am?
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Arizonaaddict1: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:
tiny woman dey sweet
I swear bro the punnany dey get meat
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Skye231(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:
tiny woman dey sweet
sweet die
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:
Talentless woman
don jazzy dumped her smelly toe toe after using her pants to renew his juju.
Now she’s a housegirl In kaduna

Sense no de ur head see ur life
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by CalabarDude(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:
Talentless woman don jazzy dumped her smelly toe toe after using her pants to renew his juju. Now she’s a housegirl In kaduna

receive sense
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
lepasharon:

Who told you she needs added weight?
Una don start with emotional responses?
Anyway, I peeped at your username and understood why.
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
meobizy:

Una don start with emotional responses?
Anyway, I peeped at your username and understood why.

Lol..not anymore.

But maybe YOU need to add sense
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Blacksavage: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
Wow she quickly drop two album.. Meh we sabi fire...
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by acounter2(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ndlistic:
Popular mavin records singer, Dija with her adorable kids at her hometown in Kaduna. The mother of two has taken her children to the northern region to connect with her roots for the short Easter holidays.

Watch Video Below,

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/music-star-dija-treats-her-kids-to.html?m=1

hmmm.... the most beautiful Hausa/Fulani hiphop singer
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by blackslayer: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
did this girl bleach her skin?
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by olawrite: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hello���

I redeem different gift cards at mind blowing rates ooh���

No worry, my speed of redeeming is ultra fast...
You are.just a dm way from turning your gift card to cash ��
08097112381[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by davillian(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Some people will just give their high profile family locations for free.
When there is high level of insecurity and kidnapping.

Girls with brains don scarce these days
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
uncommonfish:
this house is in kd city and not village. her mom lives oopposite house
Why give her address Na? Does that look smart to you considering how bad town is these days? Please delete it quick.
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
Looking forward to go to my village soon with tohyorsih2 and our kids chaun fu and ju mong

You this man cheesy

Chaun fu Ju mong ke?

LMAO grin grin
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by immaq8(f): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kingkun69:
This woman still dey alive
na u wan kill am?
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by milky3(f): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
OneCorner:
Talentless woman
You are mad are u aware of that
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
soberdrunk:

Tah!!! Seems you have not been privileged to enjoy the company of a BBW... angry
Lock up!

Na infection full dia

Slim girls sweet die
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by yusfatemoney: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
lipsrsealed undecided
OneCorner:
Talentless woman
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You this man cheesy

Chaun fu Ju mong ke?

LMAO grin grin

grin
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 22, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

grin

Did you watch snake in the eagles shadow?
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:35am On Apr 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Did you watch snake in the eagles shadow?

It will interest you that I'm Jackie chan fan cheesy

He made me to watch chinese film. How are you?
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 22, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

It will interest you that I'm Jackie chan fan cheesy

He made me to watch chinese film. How are you?

No wonder. You got the name Chaun Fu from the movie.

I'm fine. Aren't you sleeping?
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:39am On Apr 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I slept after sentencing EBA Igbo to its early grave in the afternoon, so I guess na olode things this night
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:40am On Apr 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I slept after sentencing EBA Igbo to its early grave in the afternoon, so I guess na olode things this night. What about you? Guess our time is not same
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 22, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I slept after sentencing EBA Igbo to its early grave in the afternoon, so I guess na olode things this night. What about you? Guess our time is not same

It isn't thesame. we're in the morning here

Its 7:42AM
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:46am On Apr 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

It isn't thesame. we're in the morning here

Its 7:42AM

Oh that's a distant time different. So you're on Monday already?
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 22, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Oh that's a distant time different. So you're on Monday already?

yes its monday cheesy
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:52am On Apr 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

yes its monday cheesy

OK enjoy dear. May God continue to guide u

Might choose to mail u direct later in the day OK?
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 22, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

OK enjoy dear. May God continue to guide u

Might choose to mail u direct later in the day OK?

Amen and you too

Ok no problem
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 22, 2019
dannybomb:

and how did you know this?
U should've hissed and scrolled like I did, now u gave him the attention he wanted
Re: Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) by Konquest: 5:54am On Apr 29, 2021
Ndlistic:
Popular mavin records singer, Dija with her adorable kids at her hometown in Kaduna. The mother of two has taken her children to the northern region to connect with her roots for the short Easter holidays.

Watch Video Below,

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/music-star-dija-treats-her-kids-to.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" / Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper / The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.