Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

King And Queens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / King And Queens (773 Views)

I Just Finished Watching Woman King And All I Can Say Is That The Movie Was A Gl / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King And Queens by IamPlato(m): 4:09am On Apr 21, 2019
Classified

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: King And Queens by IamPlato(m): 4:12am On Apr 21, 2019
UBUNJA LEFULEFU UYAIINCOMPARABL LALASTICLALA
Re: King And Queens by IamPlato(m): 5:02am On Apr 21, 2019
Rick9 Boynice Jasonscolari
Re: King And Queens by Rick9(m): 6:37am On Apr 21, 2019
@ IamPlato do you now see why i always anticipate your write ups, more than i anticipate GOT.
The way you write sometimes eh, the ethereal quality of your write ups is so amazing that i can't stop admiring your talent.

@topic very interesting write up, it's painful that men has surrendered their authority to women all because of a hole, i knew this thats why i stayed away, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, i became disciplined
As i am now, i am not bonded to anyone all thanks to God

Men should be disciplined and stop surrendering their power to women, too much of unholy intimacy diminishes mans power and life force and in the end render the man useless.

IamPlato having you on my WhatsApp list is not a bad idea, biko drop your contact
Re: King And Queens by Rick9(m): 6:38am On Apr 21, 2019
One thing that i have discovered is that people hate the Truth, but weda theyhate or like the truth,

Truth remains the truth
Re: King And Queens by luvyaself95(m): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2019
Excellent Write Up
Re: King And Queens by IamPlato(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2019
Rick9 i Am Not On Whatsapp for Now... But You Can Add Me On Facebook @Danny Walker
Re: King And Queens by Chubhie: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2019
A wise man once said that " Toto nor dey finish " Why kill yourself or waste resources on one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King And Queens by IamPlato(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Chubhie:
A wise man once said that " Toto nor dey finish " Why kill yourself or waste resources on one?
grin See Proverb o. Which Kind Proverb Be This

2 Likes

Re: King And Queens by IamPlato(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
luvyaself95:
Excellent Write Up
thank You
Re: King And Queens by Rick9(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
IamPlato:
Rick9 i Am Not On Whatsapp for Now... But You Can Add Me On Facebook @Danny Walker
right away
Re: King And Queens by Rick9(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
Chubhie:
This ur proverb sha ���,

I wonder
Re: King And Queens by IamPlato(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lalasticlala what Is The Delay grin
Re: King And Queens by JoeMaddog: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2019
Interesting read
Re: King And Queens by IamPlato(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2019
Ubunja How Far have You Seen It... I Don Tag You o
Re: King And Queens by IamPlato(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2019
Lalasticlala if I Tell You Say E No Pain Me Say this Write Up No Reach Front Page, then I De Lie.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Make Him Look & Fall Inlove With This Simple Trick / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Annie And Tosin Of Upper Room Baptist Church. / Lady Trends After Posting How She Cooked Stolen Goat For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.