Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Ladies, Make Him Look & Fall Inlove With This Simple Trick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Make Him Look & Fall Inlove With This Simple Trick (772 Views)

How I Fall Inlove With A 17yrs Girl. True Story. / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / where did u fall inlove with ur first love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Make Him Look & Fall Inlove With This Simple Trick by shababyhair(f): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....they also say no woman is ugly and I strongly agree.

Men are all about what they see before anything else! So very quickly here are 3 quick tips to make him look and fall grin

1. Be clean "everywhere"..please don't ever allow any part of your beautiful body to have an odor. Shave what should be shaved or trimmed. Bras and panties older than 6months should be replaced because they will naturally and unavoidably develop odor when you sweat even though you washed them. Oral hygiene is a must. Also keep a pack of gum nearby incase you eat swallow outside like during lunch wink

[b]2. [/b]Look good. I'll be very sincere. Some of us ladies are not very skilled in applying make up or dressing. I'm not here to run a class on that so I'll just say 2 things, for makeup; learn it well so that you can rub it & use it well. For dressing; please wear what always compliments your figure/body type & will allow you move gracefully & seductively lols.. wink

By the way we can't round up our discussion about your looks without mentioning your hair. In this department I can also help. Get that classy, hot and sexy look you deserve with quality 100% Remy/Virgin Hairs from SHABABY HAIR COMPANY, all Lengths ...We're currently in Lagos and Port Harcourt

View us on IG; @shababy_hairs
whatsapp/call: 0803 853 5518
Open from Mon-Sat 9am to 7pm
Available 7am to 10pm online daily for enquiries and orders
Delivery is Nationwide 48hrs max!

We have 2 assurances for all our hairs;

1. Our prices are affordable and competitive
2. Quality is guaranteed, You are always sure of what you're buying, zero shedding & tangling!
*all customer's pictures in this post have been used with their full knowledge & consent*

3. Last but not the least, locate yourself in the right crowd and environment even when online(yes o my sister the world is now digital recharge your data). Lets face it you cant attract the right spec of guy you deserve in the "wrong" environment or crowd. Don't be afraid to say hi cheesy

ok ladies thats all love you all enjoy your weekend kiss wink kiss...chai my post long small oo, me wey hate epistle

Re: Ladies, Make Him Look & Fall Inlove With This Simple Trick by shababyhair(f): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
More to love for the weekend trip wink

Re: Ladies, Make Him Look & Fall Inlove With This Simple Trick by shababyhair(f): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / The Most Reasons Why Ladies Preferred To Be Side Chicks To Men / What Would You Do If A Girl You Are Dating Told You She Had An Ogbanje Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.