Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (2876 Views)

He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl / “it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out by bomsybomsy(m): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2019
The man approached popular relationship expert, Joro Olumofin to share a sad story after falling out of love with his wife because he feels she was a runs girl before they got married.

Read below:

Hello bro, I think my wife was a runs girl in her past. And for some reason I am not happy. I feel I married used goods. I love her but I feel funny. every time we go out she always greets this old rich men. They always hold her waist and she doesn’t like to introduce me to them.

I have complained about this she doesn’t listen. We were in along distance relationship and I didn’t know much. Now I feel like she is not worth it. I don’t want to eat her food, I don’t want her to touch me. How can I love her again? Will this feeling ever wear off?
Re: I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out by bomsybomsy(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2019
We have genuine land for sale, just beside the Federal University Otuoke , Bayelsa State. You can use it to build good self contain hostels for students,Which is urgently needed by the yearly increase in student population.

Our comprehensive research in some nigerian universities show that,Hostel accommodation for students have always been in short supply in Nigeria Universities, Polytechnics, and other higher institutions.Simple reason,Most higher institutions in Nigeria enroll students in tens of thousands. And many of these higher institutions do not have ready hostel accommodation for the massive student population they attract from all over Nigeria to their schools.Even the Universities, Polytechnics and other higher institutions in Nigeria who have student hostel within their premises do not have enough rooms to cater for the accommodation needs of 70 percent of their student population.Therefore, the majority of students seek youth hostels or student accommodation outside of the school environment. Thousands of students are in constant need of hostel accommodation year in year out in higher institutions all over Nigeria.Therefore building student hostels provides a huge opportunity for you to earn good returns on your investment,.....0-8-0-3-7-9-0-3-4-4-4

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out by millionboi2: 7:20am On Apr 21, 2019
Hahahaha

Na today u know say Nigerian gals are something else?
Re: I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out by donbachi(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2019
C'mon shut up and drive
Re: I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Olalan(m): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2019
Sorry you don enter one chance.

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out by daviddagreat: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2019
Sorry bro
Re: I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out by millionboi2: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2019
bomsybomsy:
The man approached popular relationship expert, Joro Olumofin to share a sad story after falling out of love with his wife because he feels she was a runs girl before they got married.

Read below:,

Hello bro, I think my wife was a runs girl in her past. And for some reason I am not happy. I feel I married used goods. I love her but I feel funny. every time we go out she always greets this old rich men. They always hold her waist and she doesn’t like to introduce me to them.

I have complained about this she doesn’t listen. We were in along distance relationship and I didn’t know much. Now I feel like she is not worth it. I don’t want to eat her food, I don’t want her to touch me. How can I love her again? Will this feeling ever wear off?
So u open this thread to advertise abi
Re: I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2019
there is no problem with if she left that behind. The only problem is allowing her former clients to hold her in your presence

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out by DavidEsq(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2019
bomsybomsy:
We have genuine land for sale, just beside the Federal University Otuoke , Bayelsa State. You can use it to build good self contain hostels for students,Which is urgently needed by the yearly increase in student population.

Our comprehensive research in some nigerian universities show that,Hostel accommodation for students have always been in short supply in Nigeria Universities, Polytechnics, and other higher institutions.Simple reason,Most higher institutions in Nigeria enroll students in tens of thousands. And many of these higher institutions do not have ready hostel accommodation for the massive student population they attract from all over Nigeria to their schools.Even the Universities, Polytechnics and other higher institutions in Nigeria who have student hostel within their premises do not have enough rooms to cater for the accommodation needs of 70 percent of their student population.Therefore, the majority of students seek youth hostels or student accommodation outside of the school environment. Thousands of students are in constant need of hostel accommodation year in year out in higher institutions all over Nigeria.Therefore building student hostels provides a huge opportunity for you to earn good returns on your investment,.....0-8-0-3-7-9-0-3-4-4-4
Haba! Land for sale on top this mata? Guy fear God small na. Na even FTC sef cry
Re: I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Chubhie: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2019
If the lady has made a clean break from her past not just in words but deeds, and you love her, I see nothing wrong.

You should've asked our ancestors to blow all lids open so you get to see who you really want to get entangled for the rest of your life with.
Re: I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Fuqman(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Holding her waist for ur presence and she still dey sheepishly act normal Lol.. Oga dem still dey bang ur olosho wife.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out by EbukaHades10(m): 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
One chance

Re: I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out by xest(m): 3:47am On Apr 22, 2019
U came to advertise it biz with fake story. Guys for this guy to do this he is a scam.
Re: I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out by anthonyuncle(m): 6:17am On Apr 22, 2019
he married a woman he didn't know, it's a pity that marriage is on a downtrend.
and its worse for him coz nairaland can't teach him how to love someone
Re: I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Agritech(m): 6:27am On Apr 22, 2019
A white Knight whose destiny is to save a hoe.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 22, 2019
some women nowadays are farm tools
I've been played several times by this hoes

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Girlfriend Stefflon Don Flaunts Massive Cleavage In New Photo / Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu) / Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.