Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin (2875 Views)

Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Adwoabroni: 6:20pm On May 11, 2022
It has ended so badly for a newly wedded wife after his husband sent her packing for lying that she's a virgin.

The man sent his newly wedded wife packing after finding out that she's not a virgin as she claimed before they got married.

Before finally tying the knot, the unknown wife is said to have lied to her husband that she's a virgin and would want to be devirginized after getting married.

However, things looked different as she claimed when the husband first slept with her.

Twitter user, @ChukwuSomma shared the story and noted that the couple have only been married for four months.

See the post:

https://allgistroom.com/man-sends-newly-wedded-wife-back-to-her-fathers-house-for-lying-about-being-a-virgin/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2022
if your husband puts his whole marriage foundation upon your virginty, then the least you could do is to BE A VIRGIN!!!!

to all the virgin hunters of NL, come see your brotha...lol.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:31pm On May 11, 2022
Wow he must also be a virgin..fact is that most men that complain about ladies having high body count are also guilty of wh**ring around..

They need something better for themself while they ain't in no way better..
If you didn't get married as a virgin then you have no right to request for a virgin lady..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 11, 2022
grin angry
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Illuminatiship(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by rickpat(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2022
what's the point lying??..virgin or not...be proud of yourself...if he can't marry you if you ain't a virgin..let him slide...no point lying to him... marriage off from a lying runway will surely crash....good luck to them though

4 Likes

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Daughterboard(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow he must also be a virgin..fact is that most men that complain about ladies having high body count are also guilty of wh**ring around..

If you didn't get married as a virgin then you have no right to request for a virgin lady..

He who pays the piper dictates the tune.

15 Likes

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:47pm On May 11, 2022
Daughterboard:

He who pays the piper dictates the tune.
Thanks for letting me know your m*ma was sold to your pops so she can be controlled cos he paid the Piper..nice way of doing business.. grin
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by hokekeholah: 6:51pm On May 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Its not about the man here but the lady...
The lady in question must have asked the man if he is a virgin or not before she lied about herself being a virgin..
That comrade is in pain (Lol)
Imagine being denied the kpekus for some years all in d name of reserving it and u later find out its a complete mess.
The V area of the lady must have been like capital letter( O)
I CAN FEEL HIS PAIN
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:53pm On May 11, 2022
hokekeholah:

The lady in question must have asked the man if he is a virgin or not before she lied about herself being a virgin..
Imagine being denied the kpekus for some years all in d name of reserving it and u later find out its a complete mess.
I CAN FEEL HIS PAIN
grin grin grin
I also feel his pain..there is no way you can easily conclude all this you wrote and be right..
So you are only guessing. grin
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Oturatetuala(m): 7:03pm On May 11, 2022
He should also collect all the wedding gift items too.

I don't know why women lie alot.

6 Likes

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by dnawah(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2022
Adwoabroni:
It has ended so badly for a newly wedded wife after his husband sent her packing for lying that she's a virgin.

The man sent his newly wedded wife packing after finding out that she's not a virgin as she claimed before they got married.

Before finally tying the knot, the unknown wife is said to have lied to her husband that she's a virgin and would want to be devirginized after getting married.

However, things looked different as she claimed when the husband first slept with her.

Twitter user, @ChukwuSomma shared the story and noted that the couple have only been married for four months.

See the post:

https://allgistroom.com/man-sends-newly-wedded-wife-back-to-her-fathers-house-for-lying-about-being-a-virgin/
marriage under false pretenses is very bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2022
Siofra Virginprincess undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by virginprincess(f): 7:43pm On May 11, 2022
I don't believe this story, anyway if it true what the lady did was wrong and she deserves whatever she got.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Quality20(m): 7:43pm On May 11, 2022
he should take legal actions to recover his expenses

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 11, 2022
hokekeholah:

I CAN FEEL HIS PAIN
grin grin grin

Tufiakwa Nigerian girls! always manipulating, Before u marry, test run your vechicle, cos once it leaves the manufacturing plant after u av been manipulated and given a manufacturers manual and u go home and what u bought isn't what u tot u bought, my brother, No refund policy,no collecting back, no abeg, so shine ur eyes and pick ur poison! Damn nasty, thats y I kick people with my Umbrella grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by virginprincess(f): 7:47pm On May 11, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Siofra Virginprincess undecided
Can i help you cheesy cheesy undecided undecided.
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 11, 2022
Why should I disagree when most LADIES lie a lot.
Most Marriages are built on Lies.
Some Lie to get married, only to get in & continue lying to remain worthy.
While some Lie, get in and start asking for Forgiveness, asking their Parents, Pastors and Friends to intercede on their behalf that it was spiritual. They LIE a lot.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Can i help you cheesy cheesy undecided undecided.
cheesy wink
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 11, 2022
I can just picture the utter disappointment when the man finds a borehole instead of a tighthole. grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by zubimete(f): 8:49pm On May 11, 2022
nollywood
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by czarr(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2022
Men and women prioritize different things in each other for long term commitment.

Women prioritize a financially stable man, men prioritize chastity/purity/virgins.

Women want a man with a good future (potential to gather resources), men want a woman with a good/decent past(sexual history).

You cannot say that a man who is not a virgin has no right to want virginity in his wife just as you can't say a woman who isn't rich has no right to want a rich man. we prioritize different things, because men and women are different.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by bmdmix14: 11:36pm On May 11, 2022
N her plan was what again grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by EmzyT: 11:40pm On May 11, 2022
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 1:10am On May 12, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't believe this story, anyway if it true what the lady did was wrong and she deserves whatever she got.
very possible.. .seen similar circumstance like this bfr.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by elipheleh(m): 1:18am On May 12, 2022
Marry a virgin

1 Like

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Kobojunkie: 1:59am On May 12, 2022
Adwoabroni:

Let me guess... she no bleed means say she lie say she be virgin? undecided

Nigeria... a nation where even the year 2022, the ignorant reign as they remain the majority. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by tiswell(m): 2:07am On May 12, 2022
A true king

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by 6pack: 2:17am On May 12, 2022
This is exactly what I plan doing to my ex that I am trying to get back, but in her case, I will send her back on the wedding venue. I will post it on Nairaland before I do it

1 Like

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Datedoboy: 3:51am On May 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The same way women who complain about broke men are broke themselves. Can we say if a lady is broke she has no right to request for a financially stable man? No.

Men see value in terms of chastity even if they aren't chaste and women see value in terms of financial resources even if they aren't financially stable.

On this forum, a front page material talked of a lady who ran away from her new marriage cos she said her husband decieved her he had money.

The key word here is deception. The man asked you if you are a virgin and you said yes only for him to find out you are not and you blame the man?

Anyone who deceives should be dealt with whether a man or a woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Mikester: 5:03am On May 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your opinion.
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 5:58am On May 12, 2022
Every wise lady on this thread should pay attention to the comments of czarr and Datedoboy, there's great wisdom in those comments undecided...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Just Stupid / What Women Make The Best Lovers / To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.